Saving Savannah Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

She also knew that Savannah loved watching her cum just as much, and Savannah got plenty of chances as thanks to the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of fucking the woman she loved like this Marti came several times as she continued pounding Savannah's pussy.

Which was one of the things she loved about being a top. Even in being the giver she got plenty of satisfaction herself. Although that would have been true even if she didn't cum. Not that she was complaining. But still, it was worth it just to see Savannah cum once, and Marti always made sure to give Savannah multiple orgasms just so she could admire her beauty during these climaxes. And to please her future wife of course.

At the same time Marti certainly wasn't ready for this to be over, and she had become an expert on knowing when to slow her role and let Savannah recover, without having to stop completely.

Which was exactly what she did this time. Of course there was another thing she always did now, if she hadn't done it already with a nice big butt-plug or something, and that was to prepare Savannah's ass for its inevitable fucking.

Because God forbid they should ever have a lovemaking session without a deep, hard anal pounding at the end. And as this was their last time in this extra special room there was no way Marti wasn't fucking Savannah's perfect little butt.

So Marti slipped one finger, and then another, and then another into that now very experienced ass hole, slowly sliding her fingers up and down and side to side as well as in and out, making sure Savannah would be thoroughly ready for her anal penetration. Along the way Savannah came a few more times, because of course she did.

She was Marti's personal anal whore, with an ass that was made for fucking. From the way Savannah was smiling, and blushing, at her it was pretty clear that she didn't need reminding of that. Although she was going to be, because Marti could never get enough of that amazing ass.

"I want your ass." Marti practically growled.

"Then take it." Savannah encouraged, "It's yours Marti. Mmmmmm, my ass hole is yours to fuck. Please fuck it. Ohhhhhh yessssss, fuck my slutty little ass and remind me it's your personal fuck hole!"

Marti let out another animalistic like growl at hearing those dirty words from her sweet Savannah, then pulled her fingers out of her girl's butt hole, grabbed onto her legs and pushed them up to Savannah's chest before ordering, "Hold your legs for me baby. I wanna look into your eyes as I take your tight little lesbian ass."

Savannah quickly did as she was told and then Marti's strap-on was pressing against her butt hole, causing her to look up and do her best to focus on her girlfriend's beautiful face. This achieved multiple things for Savannah. For example just looking at Marti made her feel safe, relaxed and comfortable because she knew her woman loved her more than anything in the world and would never really hurt her.

That was especially true when Marti was looking at her directly in the eye, which also allowed Savannah to see just how much the blonde was enjoying this. Not that she couldn't tell when Marti's gaze drifted down to her ass hole as it stretched for the dildo, but there was something to be said for the twinkle Savannah saw in Marti's eye whenever the other girl took her ass in this position.

Usually Marti's gaze would switch back and forth, the blonde having confessed long ago to being fascinated by the sight of Savannah's ass hole stretching for her cock, however this time Marti's eyes stayed locked with hers the whole time. It was intense, even in an odd way almost romantic. Then Savannah cried out joyfully as Marti entered her forbidden hole, the first few inches sliding easily into the brunette's now veteran back passage.

She knew it was twisted but Savannah had come to enjoy the pain of having her ass stretched as it was a reminder of the taboo nature of what they were doing. It made her feel naughty, and the pain was nothing on the ecstasy she knew she would soon be feeling.

And even though she wasn't sure she could ever admit it out loud, even to Marti, even the stretching sensation of a dildo entering and filling her felt kind of good, Savannah's ass becoming so slutty that she could actually enjoy the sensation. Especially because, again, any pain she felt was so brief.

Sure enough a few gentle thrusts in and out later and pleasure was sliding through Savannah's body, sparks of pleasures shooting straight from her butt to her brain which had shamelessly begging, "More! Fuck me! Oh Marti! Give me more!"

To Savannah's delight Marti wordlessly did as she requested, inch after inch of the dildo being pushed into her ass hole, Marti staring lovingly into her eyes almost the whole time, and looking down at where her dick was disappearing into Savannah's rectum a few times but other than that all of her attention was on the brunette's big brown eyes.

All of this made Savannah's heart flutter, especially the way Marti was looking at her. Because don't get her wrong, Savannah loved Marti's fascination with her ass, but there was just something about looking into the eyes of her lesbian lover at this incredibly intimate moment.

This continued until the dildo was all the way inside Savannah's butt, at which point Marti paused to savour that fact before slowly lowering herself down so she was on top of the other girl. This allowed Savannah to let go of her legs and thanks to the fact they were now resting against Marti's shoulders meant the brunette stayed bent nearly in half, allowing the blonde to thrust nice and deep into Savannah's back passage.

Usually this was a position Marti saved for hard anal pounding however on this occasion she kept her thrusts nice and soft, gently stretching out Savannah's ass as she stared deeply into her girlfriend's eyes.

Of course while Savannah was very flexible, allowing her to be in positions like this with ease, it still wasn't exactly the most comfortable arrangement for the brunette so after a while Marti gently guided the other girl's legs from her shoulders to around her waist, Savannah immediately taking the hint and wrapping both her legs and arms around her lover's body.

This was a position Marti mostly used to make love to Savannah with her strap-on. However as bizarre as it may sound Marti didn't just make love to Savannah's pussy. No, there were times like this when it felt like to both girls Marti was making love to Savannah's ass hole, which in a way only added to the kinkiness and debauchery of the act while underlining the fact that no matter what they did to each other it was all out of love.

Certainly the way Marti was gently thrusting into Savannah's butt hole while staring lovingly into the other girls eyes spoke volumes of how she felt about her, as did the way Savannah stared back and clung to her tightly. Not that all they did was stare at each other.

No, as was usually the case they often kissed, although the first dozen or so were soft and gentle. Eventually things became more heated between them, Marti able to tell that Savannah's butt had become accustomed to her large cock and now the horny brunette wanted to get her ass pounded.

To make this clear as crystal Savannah started whispering in Marti's ear, "Fuck me. Mmmmmm, fuck me harder! Fuck my slutty little ass hole harder. Please Marti, pound me. Pound my ass! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, drill my little bitch hole and show me who's boss. Yesssssss, remind me who's in charge in the bedroom. Who's the top, and who's the bottom."

Marti grinned wickedly, then suddenly pulled her dildo completely out of Savannah's ass and stated, "You wanna get fucked like a bitch? Fine, flip over so I can take you like a bitch. Mmmmm, that's it baby, spread those cheeks. You know how much I love to see your slutty little bitch hole."

As Marti spoke Savannah eagerly flipped over onto her hands and knees, pressed her face into the bed sheets, reached back and spread her butt cheeks before encouraging Marti some more, "You like my bitch hole, huh? Well it loves you Marti. It loves you, and it misses you. Oh Marti, my bitch hole feel so empty without your big cock inside it. Please shove it back in so I can feel like what I am again, your little bitch who takes it up the ass. Oh Marti, I love it up the butt! I love getting fucked in the butt by you Marti, mmmmmm, please, please, please fuck my slutty little ass and remind me I'm your bitch! Mmmmmm, your lesbian bitch."

"Yeahhhhhh, you're my bitch." Marti growled lustfully, as she slowly pushed her dildo back into Savannah's butt, "My lesbian bitch."

Savannah let out a joyful cry and then went right back to talking dirty, "Oh yes, I'm a lesbian! I am your lesbian bitch! You made me your lesbian bitch! Oh Marti, I was so miserable before you drag me out of the closet and made me yours. Oh God, you fucked me soooooooo goooooooodddddd that you made me yours forever, and now I'm your lesbian bitch. Your little lezzie bottom who loves it in her bottom. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I love being your lesbo slut who's addicted to getting her tight little butt fucked. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, pound me hard! Slam my little ass hole and remind me that you made me your little dyke whore who just can't get enough big woman cock up her slutty little gay girl ass! Oh Marti fuck me hard! Oh Marti!"

While she was still begging Savannah continued to spread her ass cheeks nice and wide because she knew how much Marti loved it. She loved it too, pretty much for the same reasons. For example Savannah loved literally offering up her butt hole to Marti, and it was a total rush knowing the other girl was getting off watching a dildo sliding in and out of that forbidden hole, and most of all how it added to the sheer taboo of having anal sex.

Lesbian anal sex. However there were a few additional reasons, like the fact Savannah had grown to love exposing herself so intimately like this, the girl who most people still thought was a prude embracing her kinky side thanks to her girlfriend's unique appetites.

Of course the biggest difference between their reasons for loving anal sex was the feelings of dominance and submission they respectively felt, Savannah of course being the submissive one. After all what could be more submissive than spreading her ass cheeks and allowing her girlfriend to sodomise her with a large strap on dildo?

Not that she didn't feel super submissive from just taking Marti's strap on up her ass, but there was just something about this position which seemed to firmly state who was in charge in their relationship. The only other position which made Savannah feel quite so wonderfully submissive was when she was on all fours, a position she quickly found herself in once Marti gently pushed her hands off her butt cheeks.

Marti didn't say a word but they both knew that was a long-standing sign for Savannah lift herself up onto all fours if she could and the blonde certainly didn't complaint when she did. Not either girl seemed capable of coherent words at this stage, other than Savannah continuously moaning, "Oh Marti!"

This was due to the fact that the moment Savannah's hands were off her own butt cheeks Marti began rapidly increasing the pace until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh almost drowning out Savannah's moans, groans and screams of pleasure. God, this was heaven.

This had to be what heaven was like, because Savannah couldn't imagine anything better. Nothing in the world could be better than being butt fucked by Marti Perkins so hard that it was like she was being spanked, and yet any pain she felt was completely overwhelmed by the pure ecstasy she was feeling.

Just before she came Savannah thought dreamily how appropriate this was, Marti totally showing her who was boss and fucking her dyke ass. She couldn't think of a more appropriate ending to their time in this room, Savannah submitting her body to Marti's will as she should have done the moment this dominant blonde walked into this room, if not sooner.

Then Savannah couldn't think of anything, her mind melting under the force of the climax that exploded through her, the ones that followed it keeping her as happy as a clan.

Meanwhile Marti was thinking similar thoughts, namely how she loved the feelings that sodomising Savannah gave her and how appropriate this was for their final sex session in this room which meant so much to them both. Oh yes, there was no better way to end their time at Lancer then by Marti bending Savannah over and fucking her up the ass, her sweet little Savannah cumming so hard her cum was violently squirting out of her cunt, making Marti in turn smirk with pride.

Over her time at Lancer Marti had done so many things she could have never imagined. Being a cheerleader, falling in love with another cheerleader, and becoming obsessed with fucking that other cheerleader immediately spring to mind, but was perhaps most shocking was just how kinky and even depraved some of her sex sessions with innocent little church mouse Savannah Monroe had become.

Which of course made things like this all the sweeter, Marti once again remembering the game in which they pretended it was the first day Marti moved in and this is how they would pretend it would end with the blonde's dildo deep inside the brunette's butt, Marti ass fucking Savannah into submission and making her new captain her bitch.

Not that Marti needed dirty words or games to make her feel powerful and dominant when she was fucking Savannah's ass. No, butt fucking this formally innocent Christian girl was more than enough of that, especially when she had Savannah in this position.

Her favourite position. The position she could feel her thighs smacking relentlessly against Savannah's perfect ass, those well round little cheeks jiggling against the force of her thrusts, Savannah bent over in front of her in what seemed like pure submission, Marti feeling like she was dominating the other girl so completely.

To drive this point home Marti growled, "Who's my bitch?"

"Me!" Savannah quickly confirmed in the middle of a loud cry of pleasure, "I'm your bitch! I am your little lesbian bitch! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, oh Marti, I love being your bitch. Ooooooooh I love being the submissive bottom to such a dominant top like you. Oh Marti, fuck my ass! Please put me in my place with a nice deep ass fucking. Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, my ass was made for fucking! Mmmmmmm, it was made to be fucked by you. Oh Marti, my tight little dyke ass was made to be pounded hard and deep by the dominant super stud known as Marti Perkins, the woman who will own my ass hole forever. Who will own me forever. Oh Marti, I'm yours. All of me is yours. Yeeeeeesssssssss, I wanna be yours forever! Marry me and pound me into total submission to you! Oh God, I'm going to be Savannah Perkins! I am going to be Savannah Perkins, Marti Perkins's submissive little anal whore! Her lezzie slave! Her wife. Oh Marti, make me your wife! Oh Marti, oh God, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy Gooooooooooddddddddd, I'm cumming, I'm cumming for you Marti, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

This not only had Savannah cumming yet again but also had Marti going over the edge of climax. Just like almost every other time they had sex Marti had been holding her orgasm back, savouring this moment of ecstasy and ensuring that when she did cum it would be wonderfully hard.

So when she did finally cum Marti knew it was only a matter of time before she would have to stop, and although she powered through her climax valiantly the ones that followed wiped out all of her strength. However since she was determined to make this special she didn't stop so she could retain her air of dominance.

No, she used every ounce of energy she had to make sure she and Savannah came as much in as hard as possible, then Marti collapsed down on top of her girlfriend, the two cheerleaders landing on the bed in a sweaty heap.

After a few long minutes of that Marti rolled them over into the spooning position, snuggled up against Savannah and then whispered in the other girl's ear, "Who's my bitch."

Savannah chuckle dreamily at hearing these words again, but once again replied, "Me. I'm your bitch. Your little lesbian bitch."

"My ass to mouth bitch?" Marti pushed with a wicked grin.

"Oh yes." Savannah moaned happily, "Your ass to mouth bitch. I'm your ass to mouth bitch! Mmmmmm, your little gay bitch who loves ass to mouth."

"I don't know." Marti teased, "I'm not sure you really want it."

Savannah rolled her eyes, looked back at her top and then pleaded, "Please Marti, please let me suck my own ass off your big hard cock. I love the taste of my own ass. You made me love it. Please let me show you what a good little ass to mouth bitch I am by taking your big dick out of my slut butt and letting me suck it clean."

Marti grinned, "Well, since you asked so nicely..."

Savannah let out a guttural cry as Marti slowly began sliding her strap-on out of Savannah's sore little shit hole, and then another when it finally came completely out of her well fucked hole. It had been inside there so long that Savannah felt like something had been amputated, but then again she always felt that way when Marti Perkins was no longer inside her.

At least in this case she got compensation in the form of a yummy treat, Savannah turning over as quickly as she could to find Marti now lying on her back, that yummy treat glistening on her woman's big dick which was still as stiff as a tentpole, the sight making her mouth water more than it already was.

Crawling down the other girl's body as quickly as she could, which really wasn't that quickly given how tired she was, Savannah got into position and then wrapped her lips around the head of Marti's big cock.

She then closed her eyes and let out a loud moan as she tasted the deepest part of her own butt, Savannah savouring the taste for a few long minutes before greedily slurping it clean.

She then started slowly working her mouth up and down Marti's cock, eventually opening her eyes again and looking up to Marti for approval. Marti was quick to give it, smiling happily at her and reaching down to stroke her hair.

Pushed on by that encouragement Savannah push the ass flavoured dildo into her throat. When she had first tried this Marti had tried to tell her it was unnecessary, but Savannah had insisted upon it because it was yet another thing which made her feel wonderfully submissive to the far more naturally dominant girl.

Besides, there was such a thrill to becoming the kind of slut who could deep throat her lover's dick. So she practised over and over again until finally she got it right, that practice paying off now as Savannah slowly but surely took the entire length into her mouth and down her throat, allowing her to get every drop of ass cream.

This prompted Marti to start encouraging her, "Oh baby, that's right. Suck my cock. Mmmmmmm, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. I've always thought that. But you don't want real cock, do you, you dirty little dyke? No, you want to suck on my big girl cock right after I'm done using it to slam your tight little gay girl ass, don't you? Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it you filthy little ass to mouth loving lez, take it down your fucking throat! Take every fucking inch of this big dildo down your whore throat so you can clean every drop of your slutty dyke ass off my big dick! Oh fuck, that's sooooooo fucking hot! You're so hot Savannah. You're so hot, and nasty, and I love you so fucking much. Come here!"

With that Savannah allowed herself to be pulled upwards into Marti's arms for a deep and passionate kiss.

The cock had been thoroughly cleaned at this point, making Savannah feel she had fulfilled her duties as proud ass to mouth loving bottom, and it was incredibly thrilling to kiss after a little ATM action because it meant Marti was tasting Savannah's ass on Savannah's lips and tongue, a fact that wasn't lost on Marti as the kiss only became deeper and more passionate by the second.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers