Saving Shailene Woodley

Story Info
A celebrity rewards me for saving her from her fans.
742 words
12.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking really fast, nearly running to get to the nearest restaurant. There was a mob of fans of some celebrity running around trying to find her. I personally didn't care until I found myself swarmed by the mob as they 'thought' they saw their famed celebrity. I managed to throw myself into some random sandwich store. I looked around, and I saw someone trying to hide behind some magazines.

It was the celebrity that the mob was looking for.

She was pretty, I guess. She had wide doe-like hazel eyes, a nice modest B-size bra and was a little short, maybe 5' 9". She was wearing a casual t-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

"Hey! You're-"

"SSHHHHHHH!" She hissed, gesturing to the mob outside. She covered her face with the magazine again.

"Oh. I'm sorr-"

"SSSHHHHHHH!" She hissed again.

I mouthed 'oh.' I looked around again, and saw a back door. I wondered how she missed it.

"Hey," I said.

"SSSSHHHHHHHH!" She hissed again. She was making more noise than I was. I gestured toward the back door and started walking towards it. I didn't look back, but I could tell from the sound of shuffling feet that she was following me.

When we got out, she turned to me and said, "Thanks for getting me out of there. I don't know how I missed this door. My name's Shailene Woodley by the way."

Shailene Woodley! The girl from the Divergent series! I heard that the first movie was good, but the rest sucked. I don't know how I didn't recognize her.

"Oh, Yeah. Just thought that you needed some help. I'm a fan of Divergent by the way," I said.

"Yeah," she said nonchalantly, "Thats all people recognize me for. Not that I haven't done much else."

Then she brightened up instantly.

"Oh! I should thank you. Come follow me to my place," she said, starting to walk towards some hotel across the street.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "I didn't really do much. Just showed you the back door of a sandwich shop that's conveniently in front of the hotel you're staying at."

"Come on," she pleaded. "It's the least I can do."

I thought about it for a second. I had nothing else better to do. "Fine, I'll come."

When we got into her hotel room, she immediately locked the door and passionately kissed me, pushing me against the wall. We kissed for a couple of minutes. She then moved to strip me.

"Allow me," I said. I took off my pants, shirt, and underwear as she did the same to herself.

When we were finished, we kissed each other again, and she laid me down on her bed. She moved down, until she came to my 10" dick. She kissed it once, then moved her head over it and started sucking, making me moan and caress her hair. I grabbed her hair and started bobbing her head until I came.

She swallowed it all.

I then flipped us over so that her back was on the bed and I was on top of her. Then I pushed inside of her. She started to moan and close her eyes. I slowly pushed inside of her until my dick was entirely inside of her. Her insides were so warm. Then, I started moving inside of her.

I soon got into a rhythm, and began pistoning into her at a fast pace. The only sounds in the room were our moaning and the sound of our bodies slapping against each other.

After a few minutes, she moaned really loudly, and had her first orgasm of the night. She writhed and bucked against me, but I kept pounding her pussy. A couple minutes later, she orgasmed again, writhing and bucking even more.

With every orgasm she had, she bucked against me more, and the time between her orgasms got shorter and shorter.

Eventually, it became too much for me, and I came, filling her up to the brim. She came with me, squealing loudly, and bucking like a horse.

We laid there, breathing heavily. She was mewling and shaking like a bird in a blizzard.

She orgasmed again when I pulled out of her, letting our combined juices flow like a river from her pussy.

She weakly smiled and said, "We need to do that again."

I smiled back at her and said, "I'm so glad I saved your from that mob."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Staying in a hotel next door to a lonely Emma Watson.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Sweeter Than Candy Carrie Underwood spends time with a neighbor on Halloween.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
In Between the Sheets Jennifer Love Hewitt dances to an old R&B song.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Universes Where You're Banging Emma Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson & Kaley Cuoco in alt realityin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Love Your Teacher Hayley Atwell seduces one of her students.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories