Saving Sissy

Story Info
Sissy crdr abused by his wife-Straight man tries to save him.
38.7k words
4.84
35.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edey
Edey
674 Followers

Story info

The story is a slow burn novella - a romance between a tiny crossdresser/sissy being abused by his massive wife and a straight man, who moves to their duplex.

If you look for smut stories, this is not a good story for you!

Disclaimer - please read!

The story also depicts a short scene with non-consensual sex, although NOT between the main love interest couple! Please read at your discretion. It may not be suitable for people with a history of being abused!

All characters are above 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying half of a duplex is always a risk. But if you don't have much money, yet you want to have your own garden - it's sometimes a necessity. And it was like that in my case.

So, I bought half of a pretty large house at an almost laughable price. That's why I really didn't ask the real-estate agent about my neighbors.

I only knew - it was a married couple, both - wife and husband - under 30 years of age.

I was twenty-five then and was pretty happy that I could buy even a half of a house with only my own savings. I have worked as a programmer since I was 19, specializing in mobile gambling apps.

I worked remotely and as soon as I moved in, I needed to finish one important project, so I didn't have time to go out and meet my new neighbors.

Our gardens were separated only by a rather high fence. But the wood panels were not stuck tight enough, and I could see what was on the other side, if I got close enough to put my eye to the small cracks between them. I observed that it was just a simple garden with a small gazebo and a place for barbecue.

The first time I met the wife was while she was parking on their part of the driveway. She got out of her car and came closer with a bit of a smug smile on her face.

She was astonishingly tall, around 6'3", and rather fat, maybe even obese. Yet, she looked very solid, firm, not floppy, with her massive ass and big breasts. She was probably around 300 pounds. I was exactly her height, but with my 220 pounds, I didn't look half that impressive.

"Hello, Mr. Chandler, I'm Anika Hansen, we are neighbors," she stated the obvious.

I noticed she had short dark-blond hair and weirdly small, light-brown eyes. She wasn't pretty, not in the least. And I felt a strange, kind of aggressive energy emanating from her.

"Hello, nice to meet you." I smiled politely, pretending to be the perfect neighbor.

We exchanged handshakes, and she did it in a very manly and dominating way, squeezing my fingers excessively.

"We haven't seen you much, since you moved in. Do you care to stop by today for a beer or two?"

She said it in a supposedly light tone of voice, but somehow I felt scolding underneath.

What she was truly saying was along the line You have been hiding there far too long. Go out and meet the people with whom you share a house, for fuck's sake.

I never responded well to any form of pressure, even only so subtle, so I made a wide smile, but solely with my mouth - it never reached my eyes.

"Forgive me, but not today. I'm finalizing an important project for the company I work for. Some other time, perhaps."

I added another fake smile, and she repaid me with a similar grimace. I said goodbye, and went inside. And I sincerely hoped I wouldn't have to face her any time soon.

However, the next day something weird happened.

I was checking my mailbox, and I noticed a white truck stopping at the side-road. A burly man got out and asked me right away:

"Did you order a refrigerator?"

"Nope, but it's a duplex, so my neighbors could have ordered it. Wait a minute."

In an unexpected good-will-gesture I approached my neighbor's door and knocked on it.

I heard quiet steps and a petite person showed up at the doorstep.

For a second, I didn't know if it was a female or a male. If it was a male, then... it was a rather atypical one. For starters, he was wearing a pink T-shirt and dark blue yoga pants with a floral pattern. He was maybe 5'2'' at max. Scrawny and thin like a prepubescent teen, with big, dark gray eyes, pouty, pink lips and big glasses with black frames. I wasn't able to assess his age, as he looked inconspicuous, possibly between twenty-six and thirty. I couldn't tell. His chestnut hair was tied in a long thick ponytail.

He looked oddly scared, his lips trembling.

"Yes?" His voice sounded pretty feminine.

I wasn't even sure what pronoun I should use, but I went with 'him', at least for now.

"A delivery man... with a fridge just came. Asked if you ordered it."

"Ah! Yes, yes! We did. Thank you..." He waved his tiny hands (with multiple rings) rather frantically. He had pained blue nails.

I backed out from their doorstep and went back to my mailbox. But I noticed an unpleasant interaction between the tiny man and the burly driver.

The big man put the fridge on the sidewalk and gave my neighbor some papers to sign. After that, he just got inside the truck and started the engine.

My neighbor made a panicky face, and almost ran toward the truck, as I stared at his slim legs in yoga pants, wondering how a grown man could have legs like a teen girl.

"Hello?! What about carrying the fringe inside?" His voice was high-pitched.

"Carrying purchased equipment inside is a separate service that you didn't pay for," the driver responded rudely, glancing over his shoulder, engine still running.

"C'mon, but..."

"Sorry, gotta go, I have another fridge to deliver," the man muttered and... just drove away!

My tiny neighbor was left on the pavement with a rather large household appliance. As he was even smaller than an average woman, I felt a sudden wave of pity!

Poor guy.

I sighed and strode toward him. He almost jumped as I peeked from behind his back.

"Hello, neighbor... How may I be of help?" I asked with an honest smile.

It wasn't the type of grin I did for his wife. The man truly looked like he needed a helping hand.

He glanced at me, and quickly averted his dark gray eyes. I noticed that he had very dark, long eyelashes.

"Well, I have a problem..."

"That... I can see. I can carry the fridge for you," I offered.

"You... you'll carry it?" He blinked dumbfoundedly.

"Yep, no problem. I may be a programmer, but I'm also a regular at the gym." I winked, jokingly flexing my biceps, which I was rather proud of.

He swallowed and averted his gaze.

"I will... pay you for your trouble." He made a small pause.

"Wait. You are a programmer?"

"Yep. I do gambling apps."

"I am also a programmer." He smiled softly. His face was kinda cute. "I work for a company developing mobile games. But since COVID I work remotely..."

"Yep, me too. High five, fellow coder!" I said, immediately feeling super-cringeworthy, and high-fived him. He had a shy smile on his full, weirdly pink lips, when his dainty hand slapped mine. He probably recognized a fellow awkward antisocial nerd.

I hesitated, eyeing him. Did he... did he by chance have a bit of makeup on?

I realized that not only did he have a bit of lipstick, but also... black mascara on his eyelashes. It was surprising, if not shocking. I never met a man with make-up, even that subtle. I was more and more unsure what pronoun I should use.

"You don't have to pay me, though," I murmured, slapping myself mentally.

"Are you sure?" He made a couple of nervous blinks.

"Well, I usually take a kiss from a pretty girl, as in exchange for such services, but I'm not sure if it's appropriate as your neighbor for me to ask for that," I said jokingly and winked, hoping he would relax a bit - but my approach failed.

He looked... almost lightning-stricken. He blinked even more nervously and didn't respond.

So, I just went back to my part of the duplex and took my straps, which I once used to carry heavy furniture, while helping my brother to move out after his divorce. I wrapped it around the fridge.

He was observing me, rubbing his chin anxiously.

The fridge was lighter than I thought, so I carried it with ease. For the first time I went into their part of the duplex.

It was a normal, moderately modest interior design, the furniture looked like it was bought from Ikea, and stylized exactly like on their advertising brochures.

He didn't have to show me the kitchen as this part of the house mirrored, of course, the location of my own kitchen.

"Here?"

"Yes, we already took care of the previous fridge yesterday."

I put the fridge on the floor and pushed it into the space between the kitchen counters.

"Well. All done." I smiled.

He was standing behind me, looking again even more scared and very timid.

"Thank you so much."

I turned around and our gazes met. I was looking at his tiny figure and abashed eyes, and felt something weird. He was spreading an almost girlish vibe, with his make-up and his high voice.

Was he by chance the type of guy people called "sissy"? I heard that term sometimes, as describing very effeminate men, and he seemed to fit the description. His clothes also looked very... womanly.

A weird impulse emerged from my mind.

"So, wanna consider giving me a kiss as a reward?" I asked cheerfully, with squinted eyes.

Why did I say that? Was I going insane?

Terrorizing some poor sissy-man?

And he looked panicked! He stepped back with horror painted all over his face, and plastered his back to the wall.

Wow, this guy seemed so terrified. My stupid joking around obviously didn't have a good effect on him.

"Okay, maybe some other time!" I winked, smiled lightly and headed toward the exit, leaving him alone.

I was a bit annoyed with myself, and the stupidity of my behavior. If that was a biological woman, I would never have made such a move on her, and yet I did it on a defenseless tiny guy! I was disgusted by my double standard. And here was the oddest part:

I wasn't even gay...!

It was just fucking around with him.

***

The next morning, as I went to my car, planning on going to a local grocery shop, I heard Anika's voice behind me.

"Hello, neighbor. Big thanks for helping my hubby with the fridge. I heard you saved him from an unpleasant situation."

I froze a bit. Well, a confrontation? Did he tell her?

At least now I knew his pronoun. So, he was a sissy after all.

I turned around, facing her. She looked amused but also a bit aggressive, exactly as before.

"So, are you done with your project? Care to join us today for a little barbecue?"

I hesitated. I had time, and... what the hell....why not? I couldn't find any new, good excuse.

And to be honest... for some reason I wanted to see him again.

"Sure, what time?"

"Is eight okay?"

"No problem, see you then."

And I got inside the car, leaving her in the driveway.

My heart was pounding weirdly quickly. But why? What was going on?

I was waiting impatiently for the evening, to be honest, curious about the interaction between the sissy and his wife.

Sissy?

I already started to call him that name. Such a big woman and petite man. Freaks!

Around 7:30 PM I heard muffled screams behind the wall. Obviously, some arguing was going on next door. I tried to plaster my ear to the wall, but it was too thick to understand the actual words.

What was the reason for this argument? And it seemed to be rather intense!

It went for about twenty minutes.

It subdued only ten minutes before 8 PM.

I changed my clothes and went to the garden, jumping the fence. I was carrying a whole crate of beer with me. The grill was already burning.

The loud thump of my feet provoked some commotion inside.

Anika Hansen went to the garden, carrying some stuff for the barbecue.

"Ah, dear neighbor, hello! C'mon, sit, sit. We are preparing the barbecue."

I was a bit annoyed being called "neighbor" all the time, but what could I do about it?

"Great, I brought some beer."

"More like... a lot of beer." She eyed the crate. "Thanks for coming anyway, I'm sure my hubby will appreciate it. I usually don't let him drink," she said with some bitterness and I again didn't know how to react. "Well, he had some objections earlier to the clothing I proposed for him today, so I will go and motivate him a bit."

Her smile was almost cruel.

I said nothing as I had no idea what she had in mind.

She disappeared inside and after maybe two minutes I saw the weirdest scene yet.

She was... carrying her husband, holding him by his waist, and she pushed him outside the garden backdoor.

I froze when they were coming close to the gazebo. He was resisting, and she was pushing him forward with great force, like an angry teacher would do with a stubborn student.

And why was he resisting?

I quickly realized his reason.

He was wearing a dress...

A long, pink, floral dress with frills, his loose hair was falling on his red face, as she dragged him toward me.

I was speechless. Simply speechless.

What a sick, twisted situation.

How would you react, seeing that kind of abuse?

I was paralyzed, and could only dumbly stare.

She threw him on the rattan chair and said in a frustrated tone of voice:

"Gabriel is not in the mood today. But soon he will be better. I'm a good wifey, I'll even let him drink beer."

I was still frozen like an icicle. I truly couldn't move, being in such a deep shock.

Anika went toward the barbecue and started to put potatoes and paprika on the tray, her face impassive and even a bit cheerful, like the face of a sociopath.

My gaze met Gabriel's.

He was... ashamed. Embarrassed. To the point, his eyes seemed wet.

I really felt bad for him, being treated so horribly. He obviously didn't want to wear a dress in front of me, and she dragged him here like an insolent child! Utterly disrespectful. It couldn't be a healthy marriage.

I fixed my eyes on him.

To be honest, I had mixed feelings about it for an entirely different reason. Yes, what she did was shocking, she wanted him to be humiliated, but how he looked - that was another matter entirely.

He looked like a pretty girl! A delicate, frilly, pastel dress with floral motives and straps draped over his bare, pristine white shoulders. Long, wavy hair, deep chestnut-brown in color, framed his cute face with loose strands.

He had full make-up, with concealer on his cheeks and no glasses! Thick black lines of eyeliner made his eyes look weirdly seductive; he also had mascara on his lashes.

Gabriel's soft, plump lips were intensely pink, even a bit shiny.

If I met a girl looking like that I would be head over heels in love with her!

But it was a man - a cute man, granted, but still a man.

His petite size doubled my shock - the way she treated him horrified me beyond belief. If he were a woman nobody would accept that kind of situation, and the thought alone - made me sick to my stomach, because I also was a part of a problem - as I had just sat through the entire incident, and let it happen...

"Are you okay?" I murmured in a quiet, gentle voice, totally lost about what I should do.

"Obviously not," he responded, much louder - which caught the attention of his wife.

She glanced toward us, wincing.

"Stop complaining. I'm trying to help you feel comfortable around our new neighbor, you doofus. He doesn't know you like to crossdress. I'm helping you to speed the process of getting-to-know about your kink for both of you."

"I don't like to do it outside the house!" His voice again was nervous and high-pitched.

"Don't be shy. You are cute like that. Isn't he cute, Mr. Chandler?"

And how was I supposed to answer that? I was obviously appalled by her forcing him to do it in front of me, when he clearly didn't want to.

"Well, yes, he is objectively very attractive, but if he doesn't want to wear it outside, I don't think he should be forced, especially like that. It was unacceptable for me, I don't feel comfortable seeing him put in that position."

The atmosphere suddenly got icy cold.

"Forgive me, Mr. Chandler, but you don't know him." Anika's eyes were like knives. "He is insanely shy! He would never do anything bold and conquer his limits if he wasn't pushed." Her voice was shockingly sharp.

I pursed my lips. "Well, yes, I agree, I don't know him, but he doesn't look happy, and that's actually the only information I need to express my opinion."

She put her hands on her hips. "Well, so let me tell you - your information is incomplete. And yes, you don't know him. Period. Let's end there, shall we?"

As you may imagine, the mood was now much less cheerful.

Gabriel was staring at his hands, with painted, pink nails.

I was staring at my beer can, and Anika was keeping an eye on the barbecue.

The moment she went into the house to bring out plates, I looked at Gabriel again.

"Listen, you don't have to put up with that. I'm so sorry... I can see you are uncomfortable; if you want to go and change, do it. I don't know your... marital dynamics, but I can see you are not happy... I will support you. If you want I can tell her I don't feel good in the presence of a crossdresser, even though I don't mind at all. But if that would help..."

He closed his eyes for a moment. "Thank you for the proposition. But she wouldn't care. It's just how she is. She has her ideas and perceptions of things. She won't be persuaded otherwise. It's really pointless."

I hesitated. "Listen. I don't mean to pry. But why do you even stay with her?"

He looked aside, with a nervous, twitching grimace. "You wouldn't understand."

The silence was back and Anika soon returned. She asked something about which food I preferred, and shortly some normal conversation began anew, the topic of crossdressing put aside for now.

The atmosphere was very stiff, and our conversational exchange was almost robotic; I avoided her gaze, Gabriel avoided both; my gaze and hers. What a wonderful barbecue, indeed!

Soon I got to know she was a manager in a local supermarket (the one I shopped at quite often; I promised myself I would never go there again!) and she worked there even during COVID-19.

Before long I decided to ask more about Gabriel's job, and we discussed the coding languages we were proficient in. Anika was silent and obviously not happy we had some interests in common.

Gabriel was coding in Java and occasionally C++ for his job, and I was coding mostly with C++, Python and also Java for mine, as it was more popular for apps dealing with financial operations.

We spoke for quite a long time about that, and before we knew it, the food was ready.

Anika served dinner on the plates on the gazebo's wooden table with an obviously unhappy face.

We started to eat, and the subject was quickly changed to the previous owner of my part of the duplex. It was an older male, whose wife died in an accident. His family wanted him to live with them, so they sold the house after some time.

I admitted to them that it was exceptionally cheap, and they were both surprised at how low the price was.

Quite soon the conversation returned to the topic of programming. Gabriel and I discovered that we actually had been interns for the same software development company, and we started to gossip about some workers and team leaders there, who were kind of weirdos.

Anika glowered at us with clenched jaws.

In no time, Gabriel started a discussion about colleges and majors, and found out we actually graduated from the same college with the same major, but he was 27, so he was two years my senior. We could have even met somewhere in college and not even remembered it.

We were surprised by how much our lives actually overlapped even if we didn't know about each other.

It was a nice discovery and I found weird pleasure in speaking with him, and even... in looking at him.

Edey
Edey
674 Followers