Saving Someone She Doesn't Know Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman moves in a stranger and then gets closer.
1.8k words
3.71
12.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oreo923
oreo923
2 Followers

This is a fictional story with fictional characters. I made some changes to improve the story from before and even changed the title as well. I hope you enjoy this more ;).

*****

One night in the suburbs of New York, everything was peaceful and quite, then something happened. When she looked out of the window, she saw the flames leaping up at the house... So she runs to the house that is on fire and sees a woman calling out for help. After that, the woman jumps out since she is not too high up and lands into her arms. The woman that looked out the window, her name is Tabitha. The woman that jumped out the window, her name is Gyeong.

Tabitha is a 24 year old brunette with brown eyes, medium length silky smooth hair, nice round boobs, one hell of a sweet ass, 5'5, radiant skin, and has small kissable lips.

For a background story on her, She works in the medical field as an assistant nurse. She lives alone. She use to live in Miami Florida before moving to New York to start a new life. While living in Miami, she went to school for a degree in nursing. Not only that, she also worked at a grocery store before, which she hated so much.

After she graduated, she moved to New York with just enough money saved up till she got a job in the medical field. A month later, she got the job.

Gyeong, is a 27 year old Korean woman with long black shiny hair, radiant skin, nice perky boobs, 5'6, has those seductive looking eyes, and has full lips.

For a background story on her, she is originally from Seoul, Korea. She lived there with her parents till she was 23. Her parents were very rich and she was working in their company in a hotel as a secretary. She wanted to finally do something that she truly wanted to do and not work at the hotel anymore. She told her parents and they was willing to help her by paying for her classes. So she goes abroad to the states to study in business to have her own restaurant in New York. Four years later, she has her own restaurant business and is doing a successful job at it.

So shortly after the fire department comes by, because Gyeong does not have a home anymore, Tabitha lets her move into her house. Gyeong takes a quick shower, puts on pjs that Tabitha lets her wear, and then lays down on the couch..

Seconds later, Tabitha comes down the stairs to hang out with Gyeong for a while. They get to know each other as well.

Tabitha says, "What is your name?"

Gyeong said, "My name is Kang Gyeong."

Tabitha said, "I'm glad I was able to get you out of that fire."

Gyeong responded, "Thank you so much for saving me. Luckily there was not a single scratch on me or anything. It was a very scary situation."

Tabitha replied, "No problem and that's a good thing" and smiles at her and then asked her, "How exactly did the fire started?"

Gyeong replied, "I was making some frozen pizza in the oven, which was supposed to take 15 minutes. I was really tired, but so hungry, but I just had to eat something. I turned on the TV and fell asleep in the middle of watching soap operas. The smell of smoke woke me up and so did the fire alarm. That was when I saw a fire in the kitchen, but then it spread like crazy when I tried to put it out myself."

Tabitha replied, "Ohhh I see. It really was a good thing I noticed that you had a fire."

Gyeong asked Tabitha, "What do you do for a living?"

Tabitha replied, "I work as an assistant nurse. How about you?"

Gyeong replied, "Nice!! I own my own restaurant called "Seoul BBQ" and the food quality is very high as well."

Tabitha responded, "Wow, that is amazing!! I would like to try it one day" and smiles.

They talked some more and laughed a lot. They have been getting along so well.

Tabitha makes Gyeong a sandwich with pistachio spread and strawberry jam and gives her a glass of almond milk.

Gyeong smiles and said, "Thank you Tabitha."

Tabitha smiles and said, "Anytime", and then asked, "Do you like videogames?"

She said "I never tried it, but it sounds like fun."

So Tabitha puts in the Mortal Kombat game in. They played for a few rounds. Because Gyeong sucked at the game, they went to practice mode... The controller vibrates like crazy for each time the player is hit. So Tabitha starts to get slick with it.

Tabitha moves in closer to Gyeong, but Gyeong does not respond. Tabitha lets Gyeong keep hitting her character so the controller keeps vibrating and then... she touches her leg with it, then starts riding up to her inner thigh with it...

Gyeong responded, "Wait. What are you doing?" Tabitha with her soft sensual voice whispers in her ear saying, "Just relax and keep playing." Gyeong said ok.

As she kept going further up and teases her belly button, Gyeong starts to moan and she starts to get wet through her pj bottoms. Tabitha used the other hand to caress Gyeong's soft silky skin and nibbles on her ear.

Gyeong lets out another moan... Gyeong moans out, "Joh-ah. Mmmm joh-ah"

In Korean that means "I like it."

Gyeong has never ever done anything sexual with a woman till Tabitha came along.

Tabitha then gives Gyeong a hickey on her neck and bites it. Gyeong moans again, and then turns around and kisses Tabitha on the lips and still keeps playing. As she keeps playing, Tabitha rides the controller even higher to have it vibrate on her nipples while making out.

A few seconds later, Tabitha has the controller right on Gyeong's pussy and Gyeong moans and grips onto Tabitha's hair as they are still making out.

Three minutes later, they put down the game, grabbed each other tightly, and starts to kiss passionately... Their tongues starts to dance inside of their mouths while both are moaning.

Tabitha says to Gyeong, "I want to play with you first and taste every part of you."

Gyeong moans, "Yes, please taste my sweet wet cunt."

Before Gyeong's pussy even gets eaten, Tabitha sucks on her nipples and nibbles them. Gyeong's nipples are rock hard from Tabitha's foreplay. She then smacks her titties.

Gyeong yells out "Harder! Harder!" Tabitha does it again and again.

Tabitha then glides her pierced tongue down between her tits to her belly button and starts teasing it. Gyeong's body keeps rocking back and forth while being teased. Then Tabitha spreads her legs wide open and uses her nails to lightly glide on Gyeong's inner thighs as she teases some more.

Tabitha says, "Your excitement is getting me so hot right now."

Tabitha uses her teeth to take off Gyeong's pj bottoms and noticed that she wasn't wearing panties, which made her more hot than ever. That sweet smell of her pussy made Tabitha dived right in.

Tabitha says to Gyeong, "mmmm, you taste so good. I wanna taste your cum so bad."

Gyeong moans, "mmmm, don't stop, don't stop." Gyeong then says, "I want to cum all over your pretty face so badly right now."

Tabitha starts to flick her tongue faster and faster on Gyeong's clit. Gyeong's body starts rocking back and forth again. Tabitha then puts her finger inside of Gyeong's pussy and works inside of it till she finds her g-spot.

As soon as Tabitha founds her g-spot, Gyeong moans even louder, "Joh-ah. Mmmmm Joh-ah!! I'm going to cum. Yessssss. Yyyessss!!"

Gyeong squirts all over Tabitha's mouth and face. Tabitha then comes back up and kisses Gyeong. They even sucked on each other's tongues too. Gyeong's body was shaking from how hard she squirted.

Gyeong says, "it's my turn now" and winks at her... Gyeong gets on top of Tabitha and starts kissing her passionately. She then nibbles her ear.

Tabitha moans, "Mmmm, that feels so good. You're making me so hot and wet."

Gyeong then flicks her tongue inside of Tabitha's ear and Tabitha giggles and says, "That tickles, but it's turning me on too."

As Gyeong keeps playing in Tabitha's ear with her tongue, she grabs her boobs and shakes them and starts pinching onto her nipples.

Tabitha moans, "Mmmm harder. Please do it harder?!!" Gyeong then pinches them harder.

Tabitha screams, "Ohhh yesss!!" Gyeong then glides her tongue to Tabitha's neck, then slowly glides her tongue down to her nipples and starts to suck on them and nibbles them.

Tabitha moans, "Mmmm, I want you to bite them and bite them hard. I want it rough."

Gyeong starts biting the shit out of her nipples. Tabitha screams, "Oh yesss!! That feels so goood!!" Tabitha looks at her and smiles seductively. Just having her nipples bit hard made Tabitha extra wet.

Gyeong continues to go down on Tabitha and then spreads her legs. Tabitha was already on the edge of a heavy orgasm, but Gyeong was not going to let her cum just yet. Gyeong then teases Tabitha by licking her around her pussy as Tabitha's body starts to tremble so much. Gyeong then starts to eat Tabitha's pussy. The taste of Tabitha's juices and the scent of her arousal made her so hot that she started playing with herself as she was eating Tabitha's pussy. She then tongue fucks the shit out of Tabitha's pussy.

Tabitha moans, "Mmmm baby. Please don't stop. Oh God yesss!!" A few mins later, Gyeong takes her tongue out of Tabitha's pussy and slowly traces her tongue onto her clit and starts flicking her tongue on her clit and then starts sucking on it.

Tabitha moans, "Mmmmm Gyeong. Oh Gyeong you make me feel so good. Please make me cum. I want to cum so badly."

Gyeong replies, "hold on just a bit longer."

Gyeong then puts two fingers inside of Tabitha's pussy and starts finger fucking her while smacking her clit fast and hard repeatedly with the other hand.

Tabitha yells out, "Yesss!! Spank me, spank me." Tabitha's whole body was trembling as she was once again, getting close to an orgasm.

Gyeong looks at her seductively, bites her bottom lip, and tells Tabitha, "Call me Unni as you cum for me."

Unni means older sister or just referred to someone slightly older as far as females go. In this case, they are not sisters.

Tabitha yells out, "Mmmm Unni. Oh Unni!! I'm cuming for you Unni!!"

Gyeong yells out, "Yes, yesss!! Say it louder!!"

Tabitha yells out, "I'm cuming for you Unni!! Oh fuck yesss!! Ohhhhhh yyyyeeeessssss!!"

Tabitha cums so loud and so hard. Her body trembled so hard and was still trembling after her orgasm. Minutes later, they go upstairs to the bedroom, cuddle with each other, and falls asleep...

Part two will come by soon...

oreo923
oreo923
2 Followers