Saving Stacy Ch. 01

Story Info
An old flame on the verge of suicide.
2k words
15.4k
5
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had watched my old high school girlfriend's marital status on Facebook go from "married", to "it's complicated" to "separated" and finally to "single" with the her interest now reading "men".

Her name was Stacy and she was really my first serious love. I was a Jr. and she was a Sophomore in a small town high school with maybe 500 students. She was rather petite with blue eyes that would penetrate me to my core. Shoulder-length Strawberry blond hair. Her complexion tended to the pale side with the occasional teenage zit, but for all that her skin glowed and was a pleasure to touch. Her 5'2" frame supported perky breasts that were just the right size for her proportions. Her waist was trim and her ass unbelievably tight. She knew how to use it too... Her dancing was an event for more than just her partner every Friday night after the game.

Her lips held a determined set most of the time, yet melted into a supple warmth when kissed that never failed to produce a mild embarrassment for me below the belt. And yet for all that, she was a young woman that commanded and deserved my respect. Perhaps it was my upbringing, perhaps it was the way she held herself, but I never had the desire to fuck her like the other sluts that wanted to bed a star football player. While making-put was a favorite pastime of ours, we never took it too far. She was special, and when the time came, I was determined to make it special... Even to save myself for our wedding night... Yes -- it was that serious.

She was not a cheerleader, or a brainiac or on the drill team. But she knew where she was going and what she wanted. Her one true talent was in the tender art of manipulating the heart. And this is where our story begins.

Little did I know when I first saw her at the after-the-game dance the fall of my Jr. year that asking her for a simple dance would lead to an amazing story that would not conclude until 26 years later. We danced, we talked all night, we hit it off immediately. By the end of the night I had asked her out for a real date and I could tell by her quick response that she was more than glad I had extended her the invitation.

It wasn't until the next day that one of her friends pulled me aside and informed me that she had been dating a local boy that was now in college... I even knew who he was, although I had nothing really to do with him. He was a bit of a greaser who spent most of his time smoking in the bathroom and working on his Chevelle SS with primer for a paint job. A 19 year old dating a 14 year old. I shrugged it off and figured if she said yes to me it must not be that serious with him. Her choice right?

Well, the first date was interesting. We grabbed a burger and a drink then just dragged main listening to tunes. Being seen together and generally reveling in each other. After some time, I saw this Chevelle SS following us up and down main street. I mentioned it to Stacy and she was pretty pissed. She said she'd tell him to cool it. Silly me, I believed her.

I soon discovered that "Dick" was a real control freak and a bit of a loser besides. The next 15 months of dating Stacy was a never-ending struggle of trying to ditch our tail and trying to convince Stacy to just dump him. I never really figured out if she loved him too, or if she was just so insecure and co-dependent that she was incapable of controlling this wacko. She continued to date both of us and it even eventually produced one fight that I easily won. But she never would commit to one or the other of us.

Then finally in December of my Senior year, I was scheduled to take Stacy to the New Year's Eve formal dance. A few weeks before, A wonderful mutual friend pulled me aside and informed me that Stacy was now pregnant by Dick. My heart broke -- and never really mended. Without letting her know I knew her secret, I talked with her and told her that I was done letting her play me against Dick. I suggest she find another date to the dance. She literally begged me to take her -- with tears in her eyes. All I could do is walk away wondering if her plan was to seduce me and claim that I was the father so she could escape a future that she was just now realizing looked rather bleak. I also wondered exactly how it happened? Could she have been raped? So many questions that I'd never know.

She dropped out of School, I lost touch as I went to college and then a job. The master's degree was next -- then more jobs. I met many a girl and bedded most of them, but never found the woman who could mend my heart. Along the way I acquired many sexual experiences and greatly expanded my tastes for satisfaction. I suppose it was a shallow way to keep my mind and my biological needs busy so I'd not have to deal with my heart.

She had 6 kids, most of which turned out to have varying degrees of the same problems she had now that they are adults. The first marriage lasted long enough to drive her to the brink of suicide. But she finally escaped Dick and remarried. An now we come back to the present where this 2nd marriage is finished and I have began to reconnect with Stacy on Facebook.

We began by updating each other on our lives. She lives in Vegas now and I in SLC. She is almost destitute, even though she has a job. I sense her desperation for direction and a loving anchor to attach herself too. She sounded so emotionally unstable I was actually afraid for her. But I wondered if I could possible tie her tight enough to me to keep her after all this time. Her skills of manipulation must have developed to a high level over the years. Could I excise this cancer from her personality? A plan was hatching in my brain... It was almost a cruel plan, but one that if successful would bring my love back to me and teach her how to love the one man she should, the way he deserved. We are both in our 40's now and I figure that time is an asset that we no longer can afford to waist.

So I called Stacy up out of the blue. I tell her I have business in Vegas that will keep me there for about a week and that we need to get together and catch up. Since it was the week between Christmas and New Years and all her family was far away, she welcomed my visit and says that she will be so happy to see me again. We arrange to meet in the coffee shop of the Sunset Station hotel where I'll be staying, at 7 PM on next Monday evening.

My next call is to a realtor friend of mine who has more nice houses in Henderson than he wants to have available. I ask if there is an empty, but nice house with certain amenities, like a hot tub and working appliance in a neighborhood that is not very crowded. He looks for several minutes and tells me of a new house that was never even moved into that is in real great shape. The subdivision has 14 house, only 3 of which are occupied and that nobody lives within a quarter mile of the home. I quickly arrive at a price to rent it for a week and tell him to drop the key to me in an overnight packet. I hang up knowing that my very heart is at stake here, and maybe even Stacy's life.

I arrive in Vegas a few days early to go shopping. Money is not a problem for me at this stage in my life. I buy a bed with beautiful mahogany bedposts, bedding, nightstands, lamps, pictures and dressers for the bedroom. I buy a couch, a big screen LCD TV with a DVD player, a stereo system and stools for the counter in the kitchen along with a good stock of food. I buy rugs and towels and toiletries for the bath and spend all of Sunday setting up housekeeping in Henderson.

Monday I morning is venture into several of the adult stores that are so easy to spot in Vegas. There I purchase silk tie-downs, cuffs, blindfolds, lotions, videos and a vacuum pump set-up with different size glass bells for attaching to different parts of the body. Several have stiff rubber membranes that will allow a metal post to be pushed into the bell without losing the vacuum. It reminded me of a syringe and a bottle of medicine. And this will come in handy because I also find an electrical stimulation machine that physical therapists use with multiple leads, clips, inserts and patches. This is coming together nicely... All things that I have had some experience with before.

The time comes for our meeting. I'm sitting in a both somewhat nervously looking at the door wondering if she will show up? Her face peeks through the door a moment later and then disappears. I know she saw me... will she come in? A moment later the door opens wide and she strides in with her chin high -- striding towards me a nice spring time dress with yellow and blue flowers. That's my girl, I think to myself -- she still has some steel in her.

As she catches my eyes and smile, my heart leaps! I gaze down her body and see that her legs are still firm and her breast bounce pleasantly, obviously not constricted by a bra. One side seems larger than the other but I chalk it up to the light.

I rise to greet her and the hug and kiss I receive are better than words can describe. I invite her to sit, so she slides into the booth revealing her smooth legs up further than she intended... I think... I move to sit across the table from her and she says, "Ben, no.... come sit with me over here!" I shrug and scoot in next to her. She grab my elbow and snuggles up against my shoulder. "Ben -- thanks so much for making some time for me. It's been so long and I... I... Well -- I have really missed you Ben." "Stacy -- I've been thinking of you a lot lately too. I've really enjoyed our email and texts over the past few months. I'm so sorry to hear that your marriage didn't work out. It sounds like he was a real... Well -- you know..." Stacy says, "Thanks Ben, you been nothing but kind to me -- ever since high school. It's meant more than you will know to me. Especially as I've been through this latest nightmare."

The waitress interrupts (as only they can) and before she can say "what'll it be hun" Stacy speaks up and say, "Oh -- we're just meeting here... We're not hungry" and with that she gives me a nudge, so I start to slide and stand up, making my apologies under my breath to the waitress and handing a 5 spot to her as I slide past her.

I look at Stacy quizzically as we walk towards the Casino and ask, "Well -- what is our destination then...?" She answers, "You do have a room here don't you... I figured we have so much to talk about -- and much of it is rather private... why not have a private venue for a private conversation?" I smile and give her my arm as we walk towards the elevator.

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
ProfesorPhateProfesorPhateover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the input. Your comments are appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Obviously not a Professor of English

As earlier comments said, PROOFREAD or get an Editor! You use singular form of words that should be plural and what is this sentence supposed to be?

"Monday I morning is venture into several of the adult stores..." I read it a couple of times and still couldn't figure out what you were trying for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now please continue

Good start, now please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"an asset that we no longer can afford to waist."

An asset round the middle of your body?

Don't you mean "waste"?

Try proof reading.

Or, better still, get a good proof reader to do it for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Most people have no clue that SLC is shorthand for Salt Lake City. things like that can be distracting to the reader

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Taming of a MILF Ch. 01 Middle-aged wife pays the price for being a tease.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories