Saving Stacy Ch. 02

Story Info
An old flame on the verge of suicide...
1.2k words
10.6k
1
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She snuggles my arm without a word as we go up to the top floor where my corner suite is. I open the door for her and as she turns on the lights, she gasps... "You can afford this? It's like a mansion in here!" as she twirls twice through the ante-room and towards the sitting room. I catch a flash of her supple cheeks as the dress rises up through the twirl... No panties.... She thinks she is her to seduce me. I half expected it. This will be interesting for her to soon discover she is not the manipulator here, I chuckle to myself.

"Oh Ben," she sighs, "You know I'm yours for the taking right now don't you?" I smile, "Of course I do Stacy, but I'm to the point where I really want more than just some shallow gratification. Aren't you?" She thinks for a moment, "Ben, I honestly don't know if I've ever even be capable of that kind of connection with another person." The sentence ends with her gulping down a sudden sob.

I lead her to the couch and we sit sideways looking at each other. I steel myself and say, "Stacy, I remember what it was like when we dated. The connection between us was like an electric wire writhing around our lives. Disconnected and sparking on the floor one moment and then binding us together in a white-hot arc another. My heart was seared with your love and left cold and twitching the next. I have some questions and a proposal for you before we go much further. Can you answer them with complete honesty for me. If so, I think we may have a future together. If not, let just shake hands and call it a night."

Without letting a second pass, she says, "Oh Ben, please give me a chance. I know I hurt you in the past and if honesty will give us another shot, I will tell you the truth no matter what... even if it hurts me, or you" That was the answer I wanted.

"OK. I'm ready. Are you?" I ask...

"Question 1: After being married a year or two, did you look back at our time together and admit to yourself that you really did love me?"

She spoke so softly that I had to strain to hear her. "Ben, I did that ever day. It was my only respite from the reality of what Dick became after we were married." I made a mental note to follow up on this issue.

"Question 2: Do you understand why you were attracted to Dick?"

"No. I hate him so bad now that I refuse to even give it a thought."

"Question 3: Did you have sex willingly the first time before you were married? Be honest."

"Ben, truthfully I'm not sure I can even remember correctly. We liked to make out... You remember we used to do a good bit of that too, ya know? But one night we had gone to a movie and went back to a friend's house to wait for them. But they never showed up. We were making out and we had been drinking and I couldn't keep his hands out of my shirt. He started getting mad at me and I tried to kiss him to calm him down. Then next thing I knew he had slapped me hard and was calling me a bitch at the top of his voice. He ripped my shirt and my pants off and was spreading my legs before I regained my senses. I was crying and asked him to please stop. But He didn't. He slapped me again and all I could hear was a ringing in my ears. Then I felt his fingers penetrating me. Oh it hurt Ben. He pulled his finger out and said that I had better shut up and lick his fingers or get hit again... His little cock hurt less than his finger when he finally put it in me. It only took about 10 seconds and then he collapsed on top of me and started to tell me how much he loved me. I had to push him off me and run to the bathroom before I vomited. I didn't make it. He got up and leisurely gave me a wet towel and watched me clean it up. While he stood over me, he said that I was his now. I knew it was true. I had made the mistake of giving him what he wanted. And 5 weeks later I had a baby growing in me which sealed my fate." She had not shed a tear as she spoke. I had to hold my own tears back.

"Question 4: Would you like to be free of Dick forever?"

"Yes. Yes! But how? You're not going to kill him are you?" "No" I said, "But I'd like too. You see Stacy, he was never really a man. He had no concept of how to bind your soul to his. He is just an angry, little man that hates himself and everyone else because of it."

"Stacy. Have I ever given you reason to not trust me?" "No" she responds. "What I'm about to propose will require strict trust and unquestioning obedience from you towards me. It will take several days, perhaps even a week. You and I will be very intimate in a physical and emotional sense, and you will suffer some tender indignities at my hand. But I guarantee that you will be either bound to me in a loving relationship that will last the rest of our lives or at the very least finally free from Dick or anyone else, including myself. I will offer you only this one explanation. Dick only understood one thing. Control. Perhaps he mistook it for love. Some do. I, however, correctly understand the relationship between love and control. I will help you understand this relationship too. And when we are finished you will truly be free, even from me, should you so choose. Think carefully, it will not be easy for you. But I promise you it will be worth the effort."

Stacy's mind was whirring. She was emotional and confused... and desperate. She was on the verge of alcoholism, she knew that. She knew that reality was only to be escaped and she had contemplated the ultimate escape many times in the last year. Could she trust Ben? Did she have anything to lose? "Ben, I have no idea what you are talking about, but I feel like I can trust you. Will you at least explain the process as we go along... please?"

"I will as it is appropriate. But yes, you will at least understand what you are supposed to have learned after each phase, and surprisingly enough, I'll bet you will be able to tell me what you learn, without me explaining much. Remember, however, that once you commit to this, you forfeit your freedom completely to me until it is finished. If the sun sets next Sunday without you having a freedom you've never experienced before, you have my solemn word that your physical freedom will be restored. Is it a deal?" I extend my hand...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 11 years ago
Interesting.

Looking forward to reading more. I wonder, based on what Ben has proposed to Sandy, if Erotic Couplings is the right category for what follows?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Buried Treasure Ch. 01-05 Sins of the past (treasure sequel).in NonHuman
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
From Friends to Lovers Rhys leads Cariad through her first time.in First Time
Alpha Ealasaid meets a stranger with a secret.in NonHuman
YMCA After Hours Ali finds some great perks for being a lifeguard.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories