Saving Stacy Ch. 04

Story Info
An old flame on the verge of suicide...
2.3k words
12.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked to the empty neighborhood, I escorted her into the bedroom where I promptly secured a blind fold on her eyes. I then led her to the bed where I attached 4 fur-lined hand cuffs to her arms and legs and the attached each to the bedposts. I then went into the other room and put on a DVD of terrible porn. Rape porn. And turned it up loud. I actually left the house and went for an hour-long walk.

Upon my return, Stacy was crying and screaming. Her blindfold was soaked and her wrists and ankles were a little red from her struggles.

She was screaming hoarsely, "Dick... No! Nooooo." over and over again.

I switched the DVD off and an eerie, echoing silence permeated the house. All that could be heard was a whimper from the bedroom. I went to the bedroom and rummaged through the box looking for the device that fit around my neck and distorted my voice – it cost a pretty penny – it had better work.

I walked around the bed several times wondering if I could do what had to be done? I began by putting a clip on her left nipple, the good one.

She jumped and screamed. "Ben – is that you? Ben... Ben!"

I chuckled and said, "Lady – who is Ben? I just found the door open and all this racket inside. I find all these toys and a tied up cunt ready for action. Heh heh. Let's try this!" I rip the clip off.

Stacy cried in terror. "Where is Ben...?"

"Lady – who is Ben?" I said roughly. "Screw Ben, my name is Dick. Ya that's right, it's really Dick and you'll understand why in just a moment."

She moaned, "Dick. Dick? NO! You mean Dick? No way. It can't be you."

"Hell lady – what you talkin' 'bout? You don't know me and you never will. I'm gonna fuck the shit right outta ya and you'll never be the wiser! Just try to get a look at me and you'll regret it for the rest of your life - your very short life!"

I clamped my mouth down on her good nipple and shoved 3 fingers painfully into her suprisingly wet cunt. The scream pierced my soul, but I couldn't quit now. As I disrobed, I filled her ears with invectives. "You bitch – somebody just left you here 'cause your worthless huh? Well – we'll see" I went back to her pussy and started to finger fuck her again. I did this for 5 minutes while she just cursed and cried and spat at me. "Hey darling – you ever been fucked in the ass?" I stuck my index finger up her ass and screamed "Answer me!"

She just sobbed "No... No. Please no!"

There was no getting around it. I mounted her and buried my cock deep inside of her tight cunt. I left it in deep allowing her lips to conform around my sizable shaft. I squeezed her breast until I was sure I would leave a bruise and started to pump for all I was worth. "I spat our curses at her – and over and over again I asked her, "Who are you to tell me no?" It was actually not exciting at all. After about 15 minutes of uninspiring but brutally physical sex, I pulled out and walked up near her face. "You want my cum – admit it you slutty whore bitch - admit it. Cum'on – open your slutty mouth." Then I slapped her hard across the face.

I could see her body tense as her mouth opened, and thought to myself, 'So here was the moment of truth.' I started to berate her about her ugly disfigured boob. While I did this, I pulled a dildo out from the box and rubbed it all over my cock so her fragrance would be on it.

"You bitch – you deformed bitch – no wonder your guy just left you hear like a piece of meat you are - to be devoured by the next predator to 'cum' along – you are so worthless! Cum'on bitch – open up! I got better things to fuck tonight – let's get my spunk in your mouth! And you better swallow every last drop." I snarled.

She spoke in a clear voice, dripping with contempt, "OK – DICK" she said it as a slur. "But know that I'm a woman – a strong woman – and you can take my body, my pride and my dignity, but I'll always stand up straighter than you no matter how much cum or blood I'm forced to endure – do your worst you impotent prick!"

With that she opened wide. I held the dildo under her nose in silence until I knew she had smelled it and I slammed the dildo into her mouth. She immediately bit down hard and literally bit the head off of the dildo! She spat it out and started to say "What the fu..."

As I ripped the blindfold from her face she literally passed out. (Later she would say she figured that as long as she didn't see my face she might live but after biting the cock, she new she was a dead woman and the fear was just too much.)

I gently uncuffed her and carried her limp form into the large hot tub filled with warm water. As I carefully sat down into the water she awoke screaming and flailing. I held her tight and made soothing coos and hums in her ear... "Its me Stacy – Ben. I have you. You are safe. Warm, in my arms."

Her eyes cleared and stared into mine for a moment, confused. "Ben? Oh Ben." She melted into my arms. Then she looked at me with a start. "Dick? Rich? Who? Ben? Help me! I'm going crazy." She wailed.

"Stacy what do you remember? Tell me."

"Ben, oh... terrible sounds – it went on forever! Poor women getting raped – screaming. It was so terrible. Then someone - Oh, it was terrible pain. I thought I would die! Ben where did you go – why did you leave me?" I hugged her some more in the warm water – rocking her gently... "Tell me more – what else?"

"It hurt – he was so rough, so mean. The terrible things he said. And the sex - his cock was so large. It hurt! And – and – oh Ben, he made fun of me – of my - Deformity. I wish I were dead."

"What else Stacy?" I pushed.

"OH NO! I told him to fuck off. And I bit... oh his... Did I really do it? Oh Ben – where were you?"

"Stacy, you're safe now. That is all that matters. You're exhausted and scared. Just let me hold you and know that you are safe now. We will talk when we wake up." I toweled her beautiful body off while she slept practically standing up. I slipped her into bed and held her tight while she slept.

She walked nude into the kitchen the next morning while I cooked eggs and pancakes. She devoured them without a word. I asked, "Are you OK?"

She looked at me and said, "It was you wasn't it? I found the voice box." I nodded. She looked thoughtfully at me and said, "Your cock is still in one piece isn't it?"

I stood up and showed her. "Not a mark. So you remember something of how it ended last night? Do you recall what you said right before the big bite?"

She thought about it and said, "Yes... I said I was a strong woman and that he didn't have the power to break me no matter what he did. Then I called him... you... an impotent prick. I think?"

I laughed. "Yes you did... YOU DID! Wasn't it fantastic now that you think about it Stacy? You stood up to "Dick" and every other man you've been abused by – which now to my shame – includes me. I'm sorry Stacy. It was necessary and it will never happen again. It is part of your rebirth and I hope that understanding will someday lead you to forgiveness. Do you still trust me?"

"Should I?" she asked.

"I replied, "Oh yes, Stacy, please. Our agreement was for 7 days and the good stuff is just beginning. You've gone through the equivalent of emotion surgery. You've had a cancer in your soul removed. If you leave now, you may never heal. Let me heal you Stacy. Please."

With that, I lead her back into the bedroom and ask her to lie back down. "None of your husbands ever gave you what I'm about to give you. They were macho idiots. Please lay back and let me show you how wonderful things can be between a man and a woman. Did you ever really have an orgasm with any of them? Tell the truth."

"No, I don't suppose I did. I was not even quite sure what one really felt like to tell the truth. Now in the last few days, I'm discovering so much. I've felt good doing it before, but never like what I read in books or what you've helped me with before last night. Can you show me more?"

I just smile and sink my head down between her legs. I begin by licking her outer lips. She giggles. Then I dive my tongue deep into her sex. She gasps and moans my name. I slowly pull my tongue out and up along her clit. As I do, I feel her clit become harder under the hood and feel her hands on my head. Soon I circle my tongue around her massive clit. He hips start to buck but I pull back and hold her down with my arms. My thumbs and fingers find both nipples and start to tweak them lightly as my lips close down on her clit that is peaking out from under her hood.

I suck as hard as I can and lightly flick it with my tongue like a young pair of lovers tongues during their first kiss.

Stacy arches her back and digs her fingers into my hair and literally screams my name at the top of her voice. "Bennnnnnn......" Her hips fall and begin to gyrate wildly all over my lips, my nose, my chin. My entire face is drenched when she finally collapses breathing like a sprinter after a quarter mile. I crawl up next to her and she immediately smothers my lips with a deep kiss.

When she breaks the spell, she looks me in the eye and says, "I love the taste of me on your lips... Thanks for giving me what I always longed for but never knew how to achieve!"

I tell her, "You're welcome. The secret is the simplest thing in the world. It's just genuine love, that is the foundation. And if you haven't noticed, I've never stopped loving you." I let that hang in the air and it was OK for now.

She stares deep into my eyes and nods then quietly and gently rolls me over onto my back, and positions her hips above mine and plunges my shaft so deep I think it actually hurt her. Her tempo is slow and her strokes long and tight. Her clit rides along the top of my cock and when she reaches the ridge of my cock's head she gasps and opens her eyes. Staring into mine, her tight pussy lips travel down my shaft again where she grinds her clit into the base of my cock in a circular motion. She gasps again. Over and over again, with her eyes locked on mine, she travels the same route of pleasure at an ever increasing pace.

I stop her long enough to grab first one leg then the other and reposition them from a kneeling position to resting on my shoulders. Her hands naturally reach backwards for support on my knees as I hold on to her knees. I now am so deep in her I know it is slightly uncomfortable for her.

As I begin to take the initiative for movement, I impale her deep with my cock as I lift up and when I go back down she naturally delays her fall, so she descends to match the beginning of my next upward motion. The impact at the bottom as she falls upon my shaft is like an earthquake for both of us and then comes the sense of deep oneness as we rise with my cock buried, my shaft's head nudging her cervix. We both gasp as the intensity become unbearable.

I finally release my hot cum deep inside of her at the apex of my thrust and hold her body suspended in the air. She drops her knees to my side to maintain her balance on the pinnacle of my orgasm and as she rocks forward to kiss me and stare into my eyes again, her clit explodes from the friction as it slides forward at a different angle on my cock.

She holds still as can be, and so do I, as a powerful orgasm sweeps through her frame. I feel my balls drenched in our juices and see her beautiful eyes finally clinched shut, with tears dripping down her face, as the throes of her orgasm subside.

I finally collapse from my arch, which earns another tender gasp from Stacy as we settle back to earth.

When she opens her eyes again, she uses a finger to wipe a tear form her cheek and then gently places her wet finger on my lips. She whispers to me, "Taste my joy Ben... Only for you my love."

She didn't even ask, "What is next?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Buried Treasure Ch. 01-05 Sins of the past (treasure sequel).in NonHuman
Senior Year Memories - Addison A hung nerd helps a busty cheerleader get revenge.in Erotic Couplings
From Friends to Lovers Rhys leads Cariad through her first time.in First Time
Alpha Ealasaid meets a stranger with a secret.in NonHuman
YMCA After Hours Ali finds some great perks for being a lifeguard.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories