Saving Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you can bear to have a product of Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory in your bed, I would like it very much if you would make love to me," she murmured.

"Nothing would give me greater pleasure. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met and I feel honored to be with you. But are you sure this is what you want?"

"This is exactly what I want. And leave the light on. Darkness doesn't seem appropriate."

The next hour was nothing like anything Tess had ever experienced before. Frank took such obvious delight in her body that she was soon on fire. His hands traced each of her curves, his lips teased her nipples into prominence, his fingers gently probed her pussy, and all the while he held her close to his warmth. At one point, he pulled her up to a sitting position, slipped the nightgown over her head, and tossed it aside before returning his attention to her needs. Tess was responding to everything he did with murmurs, moans, cries, and yelps as her arousal ramped upward.

"Now please," she finally whispered into his ear.

"Not yet," he whispered back. Sensing she was nearing orgasm he began to employ his fingers a little more aggressively, occasionally sliding them directly over her swollen clitoris. In less than a minute, Tess began to tremble as a crushing orgasm overtook her in waves and she let out a high pitched wail of intensely pleasurable release.

Tess was in some sort of physical twilight state as Frank positioned himself between her thighs.

A moment later she opened her legs wider, grasped his large, fully erect cock and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy.

"Now please," she repeated, smiling up into his face.

Frank slowly eased himself inside, gathered her into his arms, and began to move. Tess moaned loudly at the sensations created by the penetration and then started moving with him, fully synchronized with his tempo.

For several long, wonderful minutes, they engaged in exquisitely timed thrusting and counterthrusting with slowly increasing speed until Tess was once again teetering on the edge of a spectacular orgasm.

"Oh God! Hard now!" she cried as she stopped moving to allow Frank to ram himself into her with all his strength. Moments later she let out a shriek as violent orgasmic spasms coursed through her body. Her cry was matched by a loud groan as he vocalized his own powerful contractions.

A long time later, Frank withdrew to lie alongside Tess. Hours later, she awoke, quietly slipped out of bed, and returned to her room. Miss Kitty was curled up at the foot of her bed, sound asleep.

****

"How did you know I was outside your door last night?" Tess inquired over a light breakfast outside on the deck.

"I'm a trained detective. I never miss a clue."

"So what was the clue?"

"You left your bedroom light on and the door open. I could see your shadow under my door," Frank answered with a grin.

"Miss Kitty was taking a bath on the bed. I didn't want her to feel trapped."

"I think you've found a new friend," Frank declared.

"I think so too. When I returned to my room, she was asleep on the foot of the bed. She left sometime before I woke up."

"She must have felt sorry for me because she was on my bed this morning. And, speaking of morning, we have the whole day to ourselves with the exception of one piece of business if you're willing."

"And what might that be?"

"I may have a job opportunity for you."

"Really?"

"A friend of mine is a financial advisor at a branch office of an investment firm here in Beaufort. His office manager quit a couple of weeks ago to be a full time mother. He's running the office all by himself and he could use some help."

"I've never worked in an office in my life," Tess declared. "I'm really good with computers, but I don't know the first thing about office administration. Or finance for that matter."

"I'll bet you'll do just fine. Anyway, it won't do any harm to talk to Larry and see how things go. I called him this morning. He said he needs to stop by his office around eleven to pick of some paperwork and he'd be pleased to meet with you then."

"No harm in it I guess," Tess said, sounding dubious.

"I think the two of you will get along just fine. I've known Larry since we were kids. We play golf and poker a couple of times a month. Everyone in town loves him," Frank said. "His sister runs a local real estate office. Karen is a lot like him but much better looking," he added with a grin.

"Now," he continued, "we have some time to kill before we leave for Larry's office. What would you like to do?"

"Actually, there is something I'd like to do if it's okay with you."

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

"Give me five minutes, then come up to my room and I'll show you."

****

"Oh my God!" exclaimed Tess when she was finally able to breathe again. "What was that?"

"I think that was a quickie," Frank answered with a grin.

"Do you think we invented it?" Tess inquired, smiling back at him.

"I doubt it, but it was a first for us."

"Well, I hope it won't be our last."

"Me too," Frank declared as her drew her close.

****

At eleven sharp they pulled up in front of Larry's office in downtown Beaufort. Tess was wearing jeans, a conservative blouse, and had concealed her bruise with makeup. Frank escorted her inside, made the introductions, and then excused himself so that they could talk.

"Call me when you guys are done," he said to Tess.

Larry Williamson was a big burly guy with a genuine smile and a hearty manner. Frank had already told Tess that he was a gentle giant with a sharp wit and a special genius for finance. As Frank had predicted, they got along well. Twenty minutes later, they agreed that Tess would come in at nine o'clock the following morning to get a feel for the office routines before it opened for business at ten.

"How'd it go?" asked Frank as they pulled away from the curb.

"Really well. Larry seems like a nice guy. We each made a promise. I promised to work really hard and he promised to be patient while I learn the software and become familiar with his clients. The pay is much better than I expected too. Thank you so much for calling him. I keep having things to thank you for. You've done so much for me. I'll have to think of some creative way to repay you."

"How about letting me take you out to dinner tonight? That'll even things up a bit."

"A date won't begin to be enough repayment, but I accept your invitation. Perhaps after dinner I can come up with something appropriate," Tess announced as she leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

The remainder of the afternoon was spent having lunch at a local waterside restaurant and driving up the Cape Lookout National Seashore, stopping from time to time to stroll on the beach.

At seven o'clock Tess examined the results of her preparations. A little makeup concealed what was left of her bruise. The little black dress was another perfect fit, falling only to mid-thigh and revealing just the right amount of braless cleavage. Tiny black lace panties were hidden beneath.

Tess knew she had great legs and the shoes she had selected would draw attention to them. Her thick dark shoulder-length hair had been washed and brushed to a healthy shine. Miss Kitty seemed to approve from her perch atop the triple dresser.

"How do I look, Miss Kitty?"

"Meow."

"I think so too."

****

Frank took Tess to one of Beaufort's finest restaurants.

"This is the classiest place I've ever been to," whispered Tess when they were seated at a corner table. "It's a little intimidating."

"You are the classiest woman who has ever been inside these walls," Frank responded sincerely. "Being here with you is a little intimidating."

"Me? Why?"

"Because you are the most beautiful woman on the planet and I can't believe my good fortune. I think I need a drink to slow my heart rate."

"Me too. I'd like a Manhattan."

"Sounds good to me," declared Frank, so he ordered a pair of them.

Between drinks, dinner, dessert, and coffee it was nearly ten o'clock when they left the restaurant, walking hand-in-hand back to the car.

As they stepped inside Frank's entryway, Tess turned to him. "Kiss me and then take me upstairs to bed."

After banishing Miss Kitty from the bedroom, Tess turned to Frank once more.

"Undress me," she commanded as she kicked off her heels.

Frank pulled her into his arms. During the long kiss that followed, he gently reached around her back and tugged the zipper down. Easing the spaghetti straps off her shoulders, he let the dress slide down her body and fall to the floor. Dropping to one knee, he eased her panties down perfect legs. Tess stepped free of them as Frank rose to his feet and took her into his arms.

The kiss was long and passionate, their heartbeats blending together. When Frank's growing erection made its presence known, he disrobed and led her over to his bed.

What followed was similar to their encounter the night before except that Frank brought Tess to orgasm twice with his fingers before easing his swollen cock into her pussy.

As before, they took a long, long time moving in perfect harmony to a tempo that pleased them both, allowing Tess to very slowly make the climb to her final orgasm of the night. Sensing that she was very close to the edge, Frank slowed his pace slightly to hold her in orgasmic limbo as long as possible.

Tess was trembling with anticipation and vocalizing her approval of his lovemaking skills when Frank raised his torso slightly so that her nipples were lightly brushing his chest in response to their movements. Her eyes fluttered open as this new sensation captured her attention.

"It's time," she gasped. "Fuck me very hard now."

Frank complied, quickly increasing the speed and power of his thrusts until he was pounding his cock into her with all the strength at his command.

Tess fell into the abyss with a muffled shriek, her mouth pressed against the side of his neck, as wave after wave of orgasmic tremors sliced through her body. Seconds later, Frank let out a muted roar of release.

Frank remained inside her for a long time, holding her close. Finally, he withdrew to lie by her side. Hours later, as she had done the night before, Tess quietly slipped out of bed to return to her room.

"You don't have to go Tess," whispered Frank.

"I'm sorry, Frank. I didn't mean to wake you, but I need to go. Let me explain why," she said as she sat back down on the edge of the bed, gloriously naked.

"Okay," responded Frank as he sat up and reached out to stroke a soft, bare shoulder.

"Right now, I am a kept woman. It is not my first time. I am so grateful for everything you've done for me and so thankful to be with you, but having my own little bit of space gives me a sense of freedom and independence that I haven't felt in a very long time. I hope you aren't disappointed in me, but I have to do it this way, at least for a while."

"I understand and I'm not the least bit disappointed. I told you that the room is yours for as long as you want. The offer still stands. Just having you in the house with me is wonderful. Take all the time you need."

"Thank you so much for understanding, Frank."

"You're welcome. Now kiss me and go get some sleep. Leave the door ajar in case Miss Kitty decides to grace me with her presence."

****

Frank dropped by the finance office a little past noon, armed with corned beef sandwiches and diet sodas.

"How's it going so far?" he asked as he unwrapped the sandwiches.

"Pretty well," she answered. "Larry spent an hour this morning showing me how the software works and going over his client list. The software is pretty straightforward. I'll have it down pat in a day or two. I spent part of the morning writing a letter to the clients introducing myself and offering to assist them in any way I can. I won't mail yours," she added with a smile. "Consider yourself informed. How has your day been going?"

"Quiet, which is just the way I like it. I spent most of the morning following up on some routine cases.

"Larry closes the office at five. If you don't have anything specific planned for tonight, we can sit on the porch with a drink and give the neighbors something more to talk about. Also, I make terrific lasagna. If that suits you, I'll grab what I need on the way home."

"That suits me just fine, and I like the way you use the 'home' word," Frank said with a smile.

Tess just sat there for a moment, blinking and looking uncomfortable.

"I...I... guess it just seemed natural," she stammered. "I hope I'm not sounding presumptuous."

"Not at all. Do your plans for the evening include any activities after dinner?"

"I thought we might fuck ourselves into a coma, perhaps in my bed this time. That is, unless you have a better idea."

"Off hand, I can't think of anything, but I'll let you know if I get an inspiration."

About twelve hours later it was Frank's turn to slip quietly out of bed and return to his room, nearly tripping over Miss Kitty who was impatiently waiting outside Tess's door.

****

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mirrored Monday; Frank and Tess went to work and then came home for happy hour, dinner, and sensational sex, including one episode where Frank fucked her from behind while she knelt on the edge of her bed, knees widely spread and hands clawing at the sheets as she screamed out her pleasure.

Friday brought some good news.

"The Salisbury police arrested Tony this morning. A search warrant of his apartment produced evidence of serious possession with intent to sell. The apartment is a crime scene, but they said we could enter under escort to retrieve your personal belongings. We're flying up there tomorrow."

"Flying up?"

"Yes. Our flight leaves at seven in the morning, so we're going up to New Bern this evening and spend the night. It's a four-hour flight with one stop on the way, so we'll get to Salisbury just before lunch tomorrow. A cruiser will pick us up and take us to the police station and then the impound lot. After that, we'll go to the apartment. Do you still have a key if we need it?"

"Yes, but I can't believe this is really happening."

"It's happening, but there is one matter we have to clear up before we go to Salisbury. At any time you lived with Tony, were you aware of his drug activities?"

"No. I never knew what he did for a living. He wouldn't tell me. I suspected drugs might be involved, but I never saw anything questionable."

"Good. You'll have to file an affidavit to that effect with the Salisbury police, but that should be the end of it. Apparently, once Tony realized you were gone, he started stashing his product in the apartment."

"Any sign of my phone?" Tess asked hopefully.

"Not yet. Now, go pack a bag for a couple of nights. We won't be finished in Salisbury until fairly late in the day, so we'll spend the night on the road somewhere and drive home on Sunday."

"So we get to have motel sex two nights in a row?" asked Tess with a wicked grin.

"Looks that way," Frank responded with a smile.

****

The motel sex in New Bern occupied much of their evening, resulting in several delicious orgasms for Tess and a couple of explosive ones for Frank.

The flight to Salisbury was smooth, landing on schedule. Officer Carter from the Salisbury police department was waiting when they disembarked at the gate.

Their first stop was the police station where Tess was interviewed by a plainclothes detective about her possible knowledge of Tony's drug dealings. When they were finished, she signed her statement and the necessary affidavit was filed.

"Officer Carter will take you over to the impound lot now. Good luck to you Ms. Holloway. And don't worry. Brunetti is going to spend a long time behind bars."

A few minutes later, Tess signed the papers releasing her car from the lot and thanked the attendant for repairing Tony's sabotage.

Officer Carter followed them to serve as the escort needed for her to retrieve her belongings from the apartment.

"This feels so strange," Tess announced. "It has only been eight days since I left but I feel like I've been gone for years. Being here is creeping me out," she added as she pulled several large plastic garbage bags from a box under the kitchen sink.

"Then how can I help?" asked Frank.

"Just hold the bags open while I dump stuff in. I can't get out of here fast enough."

Thirty minutes later, with the entire back seat and the trunk stuffed with Tess's things, they were on their way after thanking Officer Carter for all his help.

The motel sex pretty much mirrored that of the previous night except that Tess wanted to be on top for her final orgasm of the night.

****

A year or so later...

Tess never got around to getting a place of her own. By the time she accumulated enough money, her intent to leave had evaporated and Frank was campaigning hard for her to stay. Two months after her first night with Frank, she moved permanently into his bed. A new triple dresser was installed in the room for her use, but she kept possession of the walk-in closet in the guest room which was rapidly filling up with carefully selected clothing. Miss Kitty was noticeably relieved, no longer having to divide her loyalties.

Tess continued working for Larry for a while and they talked often about her future. He was more than willing to keep her on, but she wanted something more active. Sitting at a desk all day, every day, was not very appealing to her. Larry understood and suggested that she get her real estate license. She liked the idea, so Larry had set up a meeting between his sister and Tess. The two of them hit it off immediately and Karen agreed to hire her as soon as she got her license.

Tess began taking night classes at Beaufort Community College while working for Larry during the day. When her course work was complete, Tess passed the exam with flying colors, but agreed to stay on with Larry until he could find a suitable replacement. A short time later he hired an assistant with years of experience in office management. With Larry's needs met, Tess went to work full-time for Karen.

After a couple of months, Tess was well on her way to becoming a wildly successful agent. Her outgoing manner and good looks worked to her advantage with potential clients. Her competence earned the appreciation and respect of everyone who did business with her. Tess soon realized that she had found her calling.

Frank and Tess continued to enjoy a phenomenal sex life. They were inventive and uninhibited. Tess's orgasms were plentiful and exquisitely pleasurable, which provided tremendous satisfaction for them both.

Their wedding was on the first anniversary of Tess's rescue. No one in attendance could recall seeing a more beautiful bride.

Her smartphone never turned up.

****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide comments to me privately, I answer all e-mails.