Saving the Company Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

She caught herself wondering what Joe would think if he saw her right now. She shook her head because she knew that such thoughts weren't helping her keep her professional distance from him. She felt a slight tingle of excitement between her legs. Sighing again, she reached down and slipped two fingers through her soft hair below. She was wet.

"Oh, this will never do," she sighed and then went to the shower.

Joe was the first man in quite some time that asked her out on a date. He was also the first man she felt attracted to in almost as long. Bethany was always careful about her relationships with men. It started when her daughter was still young. Bethany didn't want to confuse Jennie. It was bad enough that her father disappeared from her life. She didn't need to cope with her mother's boyfriends.

That didn't mean Bethany didn't have them, only that she never brought them home. She came close once, but it didn't work out in the end. Tom was a kind and gentle man and probably would have been a great father to Jennie, but Bethany didn't love him. She sighed to herself as she washed her body.

Thoughts of Joe drifted through her mind, and once again she found her hand between her legs. 'I really shouldn't', she thought, but her fingers continued their dance. She grinned. Bethany occasionally pleasured herself, but normally only in her bed. She laughed when she realized that thoughts about Joe had her too hot to wait.

She bit her bottom lip as she thrust first one, then two fingers deep. Her other hand made its way to her clit and started strumming it. She was leaning against the shower wall and the water was hitting her rather sensitive nipples. She daydreamed that it was Joe playing with her nipples.

"Oh, Joe!" she cried through her panting lips.

Bethany's orgasm came on so fast and strong that it surprised her. She slipped and fell. Thankfully, she was able to protect her head. After a moment, she laughed as she lay there with the water spraying her.

"And that would be why I normally wait until I'm in bed," she giggled to herself. She'd have bruises tomorrow, but it was worth it. Bethany couldn't remember the last time she came so hard.

'Maybe I will have lunch with Joe soon,' she thought as she dried herself off in her bedroom. 'Jennie's right. It wouldn't be like a real date.' She was once again looking in the mirror.

"You are so full of it," she said to the woman in the mirror, but all she got was a smile in return.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers
12