Tripletit 02: Saving The Planet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers

"We know we need to stop them. We changed the laws recently. Only a Tripletit native can obtain a licence to explore for minerals and only a Tripletit company can have a concession to extract minerals."

"Donald and Hogstock must know that. Would anyone work with them? Anyone native to Tripletit?"

"I hope not, but we aren't immune to the temptations of wealth."

"Then we need to forestall them. We need a Tripletit company to get exclusive rights for the whole planet -- NOW!"

"I agree, Derek. The legislation allows for the first licences to be applied for in our April."

"When in April? It's April next month, Chloe."

"I'd have to check. It's probably on Tripletit Day, our Earth Day. That day is often used for the start of new regulations."

"We need to know exactly when and get the application in first."

"OK. We need to stay here overnight because our onagers are tired. We can start in the morning if you are fit enough."

"Fit enough? What do you mean?"

"Derek, there are twelve sexually charged women here who need you tonight. As you know sex with a Tripletit woman does rejuvenate human males but I'm not sure what the effect will be after twelve of them. They need you if they are to continue to work proving mineral deposits. Please? Will you do it for me, for them, and for our planet?"

How could I refuse? Except that Chloe had miscounted. Including her there were thirteen women who wanted to make love to me that night.

That night was bliss. I suckled at twenty-six breasts being very careful to avoid the central ones. I was wrapped in thirteen large firm but yielding bodies and penetrated twenty-six tight clutching pussies. Each time I was released another eager body claimed me. Yet I didn't feel exhausted or used. Every encounter left me full of energy and ready for the next. Chloe was the last. She tricked me. As I was deep in the euphoria produced by her left breast she switched me to her middle breast and I was paralysed lightly. She kept me wrapped in her body's warm embrace as I slept.

In the morning we saddled the onagers and headed back to the grass airstrip. Angry women met us. Joy spoke for them.

"Someone has sabotaged the plane. The control surface connections have been cut and pieces removed. Without spares we cannot take off and we are beyond radio contact."

"When did it happen?" Chloe asked.

"Last night."

"Was no one watching the plane?"

Joy seemed embarrassed. Someone else answered from the back of the group.

"We didn't think it was necessary. No one commits sabotage on Tripletit and..."

"It was the hunting weekend, wasn't it?" Chloe added. "I suppose it can't be helped. Derek and I will make our way by onager and send spares as soon as we are in radio contact. Come on, Derek, we've got to move now if we are going to get to the capital by Tripletit day."

We left within the hour. Five hundred miles by onager could just be done in time if nothing went wrong.

That day, the night and the following morning were difficult for me. My muscles weren't adapted to riding an onager all day. Chloe's lovemaking only revived me but I was getting aches and pains in muscles I didn't know I had. The second night Chloe let me sleep longer in the morning. That was a mistake.

My onager reared as I came close and tried to attack me. Chloe pushed it away just in time.

"What? Why?" I spluttered.

"I should have thought," Chloe said. "You smell like a human not like someone from Tripletit."

She laughed. "We'll have to adjourn while we make love. Then your onager will accept you again."

So we did. She wrapped my naked body inside hers and made love quickly. A quarter of an hour later I could approach and mount my onager. It began to get restless under me as evening approached so we stopped for the night.

The next day we made love in the middle of the day. The onager gave me no more trouble.

So we went on. At the end of each day Chloe would claim me and keep me wrapped in her body all night. About the middle of each day she would wrap me again. The journey seemed endless but Chloe's lovemaking was delightful.

Eventually we came within radio distance. Chloe ordered spares to be flown to the airstrip but there was nowhere short of the capital that a plane could land so we had to continue by onager. Chloe had also asked Rhonda to set up a Tripletit registered company to extract minerals so that it would be ready to apply for a licence on Tripletit Day

We reached the outskirts of the capital on the evening before Tripletit Day. We stabled the onagers and continued to my hotel by taxi. Chloe left me to have a much-needed bath while she went to meet Rhonda.

I had just finished my bath when there was a knock at my room's door. Wrapped in a bathrobe I opened the door. A rush of women in dark blue uniforms overpowered me. Why? One Tripletit woman is enough to capture the strongest human male. Pressed against a uniformed breast I heard the leader say:

"Mr Trelawney. You are under arrest for activities prejudicial to Tripletit's interests. You do not have to say anything..."

I didn't hear the rest. The blue uniform had been undone and my mouth had been filled with a central breast. Fingers pinched my nose shut so that I had to open my mouth and receive the paralysing milk. As the word "anything" entered my brain I became unconscious...

+++

I woke up to find myself strapped down to a couch in what appeared to be an executive's office. I could see a large desk with a high-backed chair. The occupant had her back to me and was speaking to someone on an intercom. I tried to listen but I couldn't stop a groan as my muscles protested at their tight bonds. The woman stopped speaking and swung her chair. I had never seen her before.

"Good morning, Mr Trelawney," she said. "I'm sorry about your predicament but you have been interfering. I'm Sandra Sallysdaughter, Minister of Natural Resources. Your arrest will be cancelled as a mistake and there will be no record of it ever happening. Unfortunately there will be no record of you either. You apparently left your hotel last night and didn't return."

"Why? How did I interfere? With what?" I gabbled.

"Why? Because a Minister's salary isn't wealth on Tripletit. How did you interfere? By exposing Donald and Hogstock before their nominee, me, had obtained a licence to extract minerals. With what? That should be 'With whom?'. You and your friends used geology students to spy on our activities. They will be silenced or will face expulsion from Tripletit. For a Tripletit woman that is an almost certain death sentence. We are compulsively gregarious."

As she was speaking she walked over to me opening the top of her dress.

"The question you didn't ask was 'How will you disappear?'. That is simple. I'll unbirth you and you'll vanish."

Sandra forced her central breast into my mouth. I tried to bite but her fingers held my teeth apart as her paralysing milk trickled down my throat. As I slumped into unconsciousness I felt Sandra unfastening the straps that held me to the couch.

Chloe told me what happened next. She and a group of students burst into the Minister's office just as Sandra had engulfed me from toes to chest. By Tripletit custom and law once a man's neck is surrounded there is no reprieve from total engulfment by a woman. Even before then the process can only be halted by another woman claiming prior ownership. Chloe did that for me. She claimed me as her own and insisted that Sandra release me.

Sandra had arranged the fake arrest so that I couldn't make a licence application before Donald and Hogstock did. She had miscalculated. Rhonda made the application as soon as it was possible. My company was listed as consultants with no stake at all in the licence. Sandra's application would have been rejected because Donald and Hogstock held forty-nine percent of the shares. No off-planet ownership was allowed by the legislation.

Sandra lost her ministerial post but suffered no other penalty. She claimed Tripletit Day's customs as justification for attempting to engulf me.

My company, together with the Tripletit owned licensees, managed to set up an environmentally friendly mining organisation that increased the wealth and trading status of Tripletit over the next twenty years.

As for me? Chloe had claimed me publicly. That is the equivalent of a marriage declaration and on Tripletit Day no unattached man is allowed to refuse. I wouldn't have wanted to. By the end of Tripletit Day Chloe had shown me that willing and unparalysed engulfment is the most intense sexual experience that a human male and a Tripletit female can have.

Her pussy gradually sucked me in. Chloe paused at every stage. When I was inside her up to my thighs I thought that it couldn't get to be more intense. I was wrong. I was screaming with delight as my hips and hands were slowly sucked into her. Chloe's hand stifled my noise as she swallowed my torso and arms above the elbows. She stood up and walked around when my whole body was encased in hers with just my head outside. Teasingly she dressed herself in a long slip and floor length dress so that all I could see was her long legs moving beneath me as she moved.

I held my breath as she swallowed my head. That first time I was completely enclosed only for about ten seconds at a time. After years of practice I can now hold my breath for a minute and move beyond her cervix right into her accommodating womb. I have never regretted being claimed by Chloe.

Now she wants to claim me again and swallow me right inside her body. Why?

Because it's Tripletit Day again. We saved the planet from rape by an unscrupulous mining company. I can't save myself from rampantly sexual Tripletit women on Tripletit Day but Chloe can. If I'm inside Chloe I'm safe...

When are you coming to Tripletit? The planet is still unspoilt. Tripletit Day is an unmatched experience for a willing human male. The women are very accommodating...

+++

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,527 Followers