Saving the Ship Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaffka
jaffka
19 Followers

Tang jumped in. "You mean, it can save her?"

"Human sperm can counter-act mine. But..."

"But what?" I wanted to ring the informa- tion out of him.

"You'll need a lot. More than one man's worth."

I looked at Tang. His eyes showed he realized the same thing as I did.

Vicki had to fuck the crew.

"Honey... where are you?" Vicki's voice called to me. She seemed about to lose consciousness.

"It's ok, baby, it's okay. You will be alright."

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes, I will. And you will be ok." But I was too desperate. My penis was totally limp. I looked around. "Oh God... Oh God..."

Barnes stepped up. "Let me do it, let me fuck her." That fucking son of a bitch! I hadn't noticed him before!

I almost punched him again. "No! Stay away from her!" That fucking bastard. He wanted her so bad. He wanted to fuck my wife!

Tang pulled me back.

"John, let him. He has to, we all have to if we're going to save her."

"Fuck, oh fuck!" I was crying as Tang pulled me off my wife. Barnes dropped his pants. His penis was fully hard. I wondered if he enjoyed watching Berath fuck my wife. Of course he did. He didn't care about her, just about fucking her before she died. I bet his penis had been hard the entire time.

"Oh, honey!" I stepped forward as my wife cried out with Barnes's penetration. She thought it was me! "Ohh, baby, oh fuck me! Love me!" Her arms caressed Barnes's. She touched him lovingly, thinking it was me. Oh no! Oh God, no! Barnes turned to the other men.

"Ohh, yeah, ohh what a fuck!" His naked ass humped my precious Vicki. I watched as this slimy asshole fucked my wife. His hand moved up, and freed the teddy from her chest. He started rubbing her breasts. The bastard was rubbing her naked breasts!

"You fucker, don't!"

Tang held me back.

"Nooo! noo! Not her breasts!"

"He has to get off! Let him get off as fast as possible, we don't have much time!"

The other men had started dropping their pants. Every male in the room was stroking his eager hard on. Every man but me and Berath. Berath was sleeping.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" Vicki humped her hips to meet Barnes's thrusts. "Oh, you're fuckin' tits!

Oh, you're fuckin' tits!" Barnes closed his eyes as he humped my wife and rubbed her breasts. He wore a face of absolute glee.

Vicki's arms were around his waist, pulling him inside her. "Love me. Love me, baby."

One of the men stepped by her mouth, ready to have her suck him.

"No! No one gets their dick sucked!" I screamed above the joint moans of Vicki and Barnes. "You've got to cum in her cunt, not her mouth!"

I had to draw the line.

Barnes moaned as his clenching buttocks indicated he was sperming into Vicki. One load of antidote. I watched a parade of men that night. A parade of men that lined up and eagerly fucked my wife. A variety of dicks, small and large, thin and fat, pounded her cunt incessantly for over an hour. I left after the fourth or fifth fucking. Tang promised to keep the men from putting their dick's in her mouth or ass. I sat outside our chambers, listening to the grunts and groans of the men satisfying themselves with my wife's hot little body. I imagine some of them went back for seconds, and at this point, it really didn't matter if they had already fucked her enough. I was shattered. My soul splintered with each ecstatic moan from my wife's lips that pierced the doorway. Her body didn't know any better, and was orgasming with heated fury. She never would go for this if she was well enough to realize it. But still, I can't describe the feeling as you listen to your wife screaming, "Ohh, ohh, ohh" until she comes. Only to have her start a few minutes later when the next man mounted her.

She was asleep when it was finally all over. Her teddy was torn, and barely hung to her ravaged body. Cum stains littered the remaining fabric and the sheets. I grabbed a washcloth, and began wiping down her sticky skin. But the heart beating inside her chest... the slight heaving of her breasts with breath, gave me the hope that everything would be ok. She was alive, and that's all that mattered.

Life slowly returned to normal in the coming days. Berath was sated for a month, and I suspected the crew was as well. They all seemed looser, happier, but they tried to conceal it when I walked by. Vicki made a full recovery. I wasn't able to make love to her for a day or so, but her incessant touch and kisses made it evident she wanted to get past that night as soon as possible. We made love four nights after the incident. I fucked her slowly, tenderly, lovingly. I didn't want to ravage her the way she had been. I didn't want her to be a fuck object that simply drove men into a frenzy. I wanted her to know she was my wife, and that we were in love. And that no other man would ever again have sex with her.

We were two days from our rendezvous. Two days until we would be back to our normal lives. I knew this: Vicki would never come on a job with me again, no matter what her skills. She hadn't done much since that night, as I pretty much forbid her leaving our chambers. So I was quite surprised to wake up and find her gone. And I was even more surprised to hear her voice coming from the locker room.

It wasn't words at first. It was moans. I peeked in through the partly opened door.

Tang was fucking my wife.

They were standing in the middle of the room. Vicki was naked from the waist down, her ass humping slowly to Tang's inserting penis.

"Ohh, I gotta feel your tits."

"Sorry, Barnes gets them first!"

Barnes appeared from the corner. he walked up to Vicki, and smiled a triumphant grin as he unbuttoned her shirt and bared her breasts.

Maybe she needs a booster... maybe she needs a booster. I couldn't accept what I was seeing.

Barnes was rubbing my wife's tits. He looked like he was about to cum just by touching them. Tang was still slowly fucking her. I saw carefully where his penis was. It was in her ass.

Vicki unbuttoned Barnes's pants, and took his cock into her mouth. "Mmm, why didn't we do this before?" she asked between sucks. Tang let out a grunt and came into my wife.

"John wouldn't let us." Someone said.

I heard the sounds of slurping, and saw the sight of Vicki's hand rapidly pumping Barnes's cock. He was still feeling her tits. A strand of saliva formed as Vicki pulled her lips off his throbbing tip. A stream of sperm burst forth, covering her face and dribbling down her neck. Barnes moved over to the side, still feeling her right breast as another man dangled his cock in front of Vicki's mouth.

Another man mounted my wife from behind. He fucked her more heartily than Tang had done. "Uhhh!" Vicki moaned. "Uhh! Can you believe he bought the story Uhh! Poison sperm! Uhhh! What a laugh! Ohhh!"

"Speaking of which, when do I get my turn?" Berath was there.

"Sorry, oh yesss! You have to go Uhhh! last this time. You're the best fuck, Oooo! but boy do you make me sore!"

jaffka
jaffka
19 Followers
12