Saving Yourself?

Story Info
Jessica gets caught and is compromised.
1.4k words
4.11
67.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissa s
Lissa s
35 Followers

Jessica was a young girl for her class, only just about eighteen, but she acted like she was twice everyone's age. She thought that was why all of the guys did not pay attention to her. But, the truth was that she was frigid. One of those "saving myself for my husband" types. The guys did pay attention to her. How could they not dream about a body like that? Her breasts were perfectly shaped and much larger than any other girl her size. And, that ass...that ass was perfection. Round and pert, you could bounce quarters off of it. It had a way of swaying when she walked. And, it just so happened that that sway is what caught the eye of Nick Hays. This nineteen year old was rich. Or, his father was. That's where he learned he could have anything he wanted. And, Nick wanted Jessica's ass. Too bad for him Jess hated rich kids, especially rich kids like Nick.

Late one night at school, Jessica was working to finish paper that she didn't have the time to finish. Desperate to complete her work, she decided to pull some paragraphs from a paper she found online. That's when Nick thanked his lucky stars because he had just walked into the deserted computer lab to see what happened.

"Ooo, plagiarism, Jess? That's a serious offense," Nick cackled.

Jess spun around with a look of terror in her eyes, but she couldn't bring herself to do anything but mumble.

"I better go tell Mr. Bryce about this," he said as he turned a walk out of the lab. Jess quit out of her programs and ran after Nick. She found him outside behind the main school house.

"Please, Nick don't tell Mr. Bryce. I'll never get into college," she pleaded.

"You should have thought about that before you broke the rules," Nick mockingly admonished her.

"Please, Nick. I'll do anything."

And, then he said it, "Show me your tits."

Jess did a double take. Even in her panicked state this was that last thing she expected to hear.

"What? No. No way."

"Well," Nick sighed. "I guess it's goodbye college for you."

"Fine. I'll make a deal: I'll show you my breasts and you will forget about this." Jess hoped he'd buy it. When Nick nodded, she moved into a crevice behind the building that provided some privacy and slowly reached for the buttons of her sweater. Already the cold had made her nipples stiff. Or was it really the cold? Once the last button was undone she parted her sweater and brandished her bra covered breasts.

"Well..." Nick said expectantly. "Take off that bra."

Jess sunk low. She hoped he would be fin with just seeing the bra. She let her sweater fall off her shoulders and then reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Then let that fall too. Nick surveyed her perfect breasts and the hard nipples jutting out into the air. Then he reached out and took her right breast in his hand.

"Hey! You said 'show me'" Jess demanded.

"I lied," Nick said as he forced his tongue into her mouth to silence her. Now, both hands grasped Jess's tits like vices. Nick pushed her back against the wall and pushed his body against hers. Jess's tits hurt like Nick was try to rip them off, but what was this feeling inside her, shooting down her spine and ending at her most sensitive of spots. She could feel the bulge in his pants press into her crotch. And, for a moment that was all Jess could think about. But, then one hand left her breasts and Jess could hear the zip of Nick's pants and the sound of them falling to the ground. Nick pushed Jess to the ground and as she opened her mouth to say, "No" he pushed his cock into her mouth. Jess couldn't believe what was happening. A tear trickled down her cheek. Nick began to pump his cock in and out of her mouth fucking her face. His hand grabbed a full fist of her hair and with it he forced her head back and forth. Jess tried to stop him, but she couldn't. Nick was too strong. With one final push and pull of the hair, Nick's cum shot down Jess's throat and she choked on it. He kept his dick in her mouth forcing her to swallow all of it

A feeling quaked through Jess's body. Was it fear? Yes, but it was something else. Nick pulled his semi-hard cock of Jess's mouth. As she panted, Nick wiped his penis on her face.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jess said.

"Oh, you're just cranky 'cause haven't had your turn. I'm sorry." Nick joked and lifted Jess up and through her against the wall face first. He pinned her against the wall with his hand lifted up her skirt. "Mmmm, you got a perfect ass, Jess," Nick said as he groped her ass. "Let's see how your pussy is doing."

"No, please stop." She desperately didn't want him to touch her there because of what he might find, but it was too late. Nick reached under her crotch and ripped Jess's panties off. He pressed his finger into her pussy up to the second knuckle and a small moan escaped her lips.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" Nick turned Jess around a buried his face in her crotch. While his middle finger continued fucking her pussy, his tongue licked and massaged her clit. She meant to push his head away from her, but Jess found her hands pushing Nick's face against her pussy. Her body shook and sweat glistened on her body. Everything disappeared and all that was left was Nick's tongue and her loud moans. Then it all became too much and an orgasm rippled from her pussy outward. Nick pulled away and caught his breath.

His cock was back to full strength and he stood back up to push Jess's legs apart. Positioning his cock at her swollen pussy lips, he jammed it through her cherry finding no resistance at all from Jess. She just moaned louder than she had before. "Shut up, you don't want Mr. Bryce to see you like this," Nick said and stuffed her ripped panties into her mouth. Then he hooked her knees with his elbows and lifted Jess into the air where fucked her against the wall. The animal grunts that were hardly muffled by the panties in her mouth, signaled Jess's utter submission. She liked being forced. Nick gave one last giant thrust and Jessica came again even harder than before. Nick dropped her to the ground jacked his cock off in her face. She looked up just in time to look right into the blast of his cum onto her face and into her hair.

As dribbles of cum flowed down her face and chin, Jess heard the click of a camera phone. That son of a bitch took a picture her, tits hanging out, hair mussed up, skirt riding up with the crotch of her panties ripped away, the remnants of which were stuffed n her mouth, and cum on her.

"Aww, Jess. You look just precious in this photo," Nick said sarcastically. "I wonder what the guys will think or Mr. Bryce...or your parents."

That's when Jess's eyes shot open. She spit her panties of he mouth and begged, "Please, Nick. Don't do that. I'll do whatever you like; just don't send that to my parents." What was she doing? She was on her knees begging the guy she hated most and her pussy was burning. What was she?

"Okay, that was just pathetic enough to save yourself. But, I'm keeping this for my own enjoyment and to ensure no cries of 'rape'. Now that we know what a slut you are, I don't think I need this picture to have you. But, I'm gonna keep it just to keep you in line. Now clean my dick."

Jess submissively licked clean every inch of his dick. Before when he raped her face with it, she didn't have a chance to taste it. She tasted him and smelled her own juices on is penis. The mixture of his spunk in her juices was heavenly. She found herself worshipping his penis. It's size. It's length. It's power. Her pussy burned for another cock. More cock. She wanted it. Needed it.

When Jess finished, she tucked Nick's cock back into his pants and zipped them up for him.

"Good job, slut." Nick said and left her there disheveled, almost naked, and cum covered. "Slut"? No. That couldn't be her. Or could it?

----------------------------------

This is my first stab at writing one of these stories. It's loosely based on my own experiences. Please give me your feedback so I can improve.

Lissa s
Lissa s
35 Followers