Savior, Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers

Her demeanor was a bit quiet, less social than the others. She kept to herself mostly, only playing occasionally with the others.

Anne tried to bring her in, bring her closer. She gave Diana extra attention, trying to soften her personality. She had ended up weaning her early as nursing her was so uncomfortable because of the biting. She felt guilty about that. She kept trying to compensate.

It was the following summer and Diana was approaching her first birthday.

She didn't understand all of what had happened but had heard some things. Since she was quiet and everyone had trouble smelling her she had been able to sneak into conversations she really shouldn't have heard.

She knew her mother was Alpha but she found out that her mother had survived a concerted attack while carrying her and had been hurt badly. Discovered that her mother wasn't even a true wolf, but her father was. That there were others who were unhappy with her.

Diana kept to herself even as the others tried to include her. And Rose wouldn't call her by her name. She called her Sissy, which she hated. One day she was outside running around when Rose dropped the stuffed wolf that Anne had made. Diana scooped it up and took off. Rose went after her.

It took a bit, but Rose caught her sister and took ahold of her toy, and pulled.

Diana refused to let go. Rose pulled again and Diana pulled back. Rose growled and Diana growled back.

Ethan happened by as the two were fighting. He watched, briefly, to see how things would resolve between his daughters. As Diana bit down and pulled harder, and the toy came apart, Ethan was surprised to see Rose's eyes glow amber.

Fin

KemMyst
KemMyst
1,303 Followers