Savory Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

May shyly purred, “Yes we are quite serious and this is my daughter Alice.”

The older one looked at her daughter and asked, Well darling, what do you think? Should we let these white bitches sample our chocolate treats?”

In a sultry voice the daughter answered, “Sure, I think that we should let these skinny white bitches taste some prime black pussy. Let's do it!”

The black mother asked, “Where do you propose that we should do this? Letting you two white sluts go down on us right here on the sidewalk would be kinky and give me a big rush knowing that everyone could see you eating our cunts but I just don't feel like getting arrested today.”

May offered, “I have the keys to an office right inside this building, follow me.”

Once inside the black women took control and instructed the white women to first undress themselves and then disrobe them leaving only their stockings and high heels on. The older black woman told them to nurse on their big black tits. She told May and Alice that if they did a real good job then maybe she would let them know their names. The white mother and daughter eagerly nursed on the huge ebony globes that they were hand fed. The black mother told them to get down on their knees saying that she wanted the young one to eat her first while the mom eats out her daughter and then they could switch places. Sam and Terry were fingering each other as they peeked through the curtains at the wickedly lewd show

Alice had her face roughly held to the woman's sopping cunt as the busty black beauty cried out, “That's it you skinny little slut. Slurp up my hot black cunt and make your big black momma cum all over your hungry mouth. Yeah, eat it white girl, now suck the clit, yessss, just like that. Lap it all up little girl, suck out all of mommy's cum. Hell yes, that's what I'm talking about, good girl.” The younger black girl was not as vocal as her mother but she fucked May's face furiously. When they changed places the white mother and daughter were pushed to the floor and as the black women sat on their faces they leaned over and big black momma yelled out, “Oh hell yeah baby suck the motherfucker and while you do I'm going to taste me some white pussy.” The scent of sex filled the room as the mothers and daughters engaged in a torrid sixty-nine.

After the hot and sweaty women were sated they kissed passionately, exchanged phone numbers, got dressed and the older black women stated, “I know you white bitches loved eating out our black cunts but we enjoyed eating your vanilla cream custard just as much. Your sweet white cunts were delicious. Mmmm, yummy stuff and I can't get enough. Call us soon because from now on I am giving up on men and black women. All I ever want is white pussy! Hell yeah.” Alice pulled back the curtain and laughed when she saw her aunt and mistress lapping up each other's pussies.

When Sam emerged from behind the curtains she praised her fuck sluts by saying, “You did good my precious little muff munchers. I'm so fucking proud of both of you. The contrast was amazing, you are slender, they are full figured, you have tiny tits, they have big knockers, and you are pale while they have dark skin. A black mother and daughter having sex with a white mother and daughter; it doesn't get any better than that. So fucking kinky, so fucking perverse, so fucking wicked, and downright nasty. I love it and want to see more of it; let's go home and think of what we can have you do next.

Alice asked her mistress if it was OK that they exchanged telephone numbers with the black women. Sam said that it was fine but made it clear that her two little slaves were not to have sex with them or anyone else without her permission.

Mary moved in with Sharon and was totally infatuated with her seductress. Sharon for her part really was fond of the younger blonde but had no intentions of entering a monogamous relationship. She shocked her young partner by suggesting a threesome. The stunned blonde objected by saying, “That sounds gross! Why do we need anybody else to join in our love making? I am happy just being with you so why can't you feel the same way?”

“Oh honey, don't be like that. I treasure our time together but it is so enjoyable to taste different women and to feel the tongue of another for the first time. No two women do it exactly the same and diversity is divine. I was first seduced by my gardeners and we had an orgy with some of their friends and I totally loved it. It may sound vain but it gives me such a thrill when the women tell me that my pussy is the best that they have ever tasted. I was your first so you have nothing to compare it with. Mary, I care about you and will take care of you like I promised but if you won't join me in some wild sexual adventures than I will do it on my own but I really prefer for you to be involved. My little love dove, I want to see your face when another woman is eating you out and I want to see you lapping up an overheated cunt. Please say you will try it with me; it is so carnal and obscene that your little pussy will flow like a river. Baby, you will love it just like I do; come on honey, give it a go and you are guaranteed to have the time of your young life.”

Mary was apprehensive but somehow strangely aroused. The picture that her lover painted made her tingle with licentious longings; the thought of sharing Sharon and having get down nasty sex with other women together caused her pussy to flutter and flood. She felt herself weaken and gave in as she said, “If that is what you want then I will do it. I never wanted anyone but you but if it will make you happy then yes! I would rather be included than to have you with others and not know what was going on but how are we going to go about it and who with?”

“The options are endless, let's see now, there are my gardeners, their friends, the hot blonde cheerleader, strangers, your friends, or how about your drunken slut mother?”

“No, not my mother, please leave her out of this and I wouldn't know how to approach Britney.”

“Very well then, tomorrow we will lounge by the pool; it is a good thing that you are off on Thursdays because that is when the landscaping crew comes by. The next time Britney comes into the library give me a call and perhaps I can entice her to join us.” The loving couple spent the rest of the evening relaxing, listening to music, pleasuring each other, and just enjoying themselves before going to bed. Sharon said that they should get a good sleep so that they would be ready for the gardeners. Mary found it hard to get to sleep because she was excited about her first group sex and she worried that Sharon was too interested in Britney.

The next afternoon they were at poolside in their scanty bikinis drinking from a large pitcher of whiskey-sours. Less than an hour later Sam and Josie arrived and when Sam spotted the two young lovelies she announced, “God, what a fucking sight you two are. There is no fucking way that we can do your yard now. Sharon if you expect to get any work done then next time stay inside until we finish our work; right now I am going to get me some flowering pink pussy. Sharon you know that I have a weakness for young pussy so you are just asking for it aren't you?”

Sharon introduced them and in her best little girl voice cooed, “Yes big momma, we want you to take us and do as you please with our young bodies. Please be gentle with Mary. I am the only lover that she has ever known so don't smother the poor little girl with your big butch cunt.”

Sam told them to loose the bathing suits as she and Josie quickly disrobed. Sharon was fascinated when Sam disclosed the details of May, Alice, and Terry's encounter with the black mother and daughter. The horny butch noticed her interest and said that she would leave their phone number with her. Sharon smiled and said, “That would be nice but please don't try to recruit my girlfriend into your little family of submissive sluts.”

Sam and Josie were soon between the younger women's legs bringing them to blissful orgasms. They took turns gobbling up the young cunts then stood and offered their slimy slits to be slurped up by the pretty young girls. Sharon was busy tonguing Josie when she heard Sam tell Mary, “Yeah little girl, put your whole face in mommy's big hairy cunt! Suck, suck, suck it all up pretty girl. Oh yeah, your young face looks so fucking good buried in my burly burrow. Show me how much you like my pudgy pussy and put your whole face up the motherfucker. Oh baby, good girl, drink all my cum bitch, Yessss so fucking good. Oh, oh, you're such a good little girl.” When Sam stepped back Mary was choking and gasping for breath. Sharon climaxed hard when she saw the sweet girl licking the dike's cum and pussy juice off her lips and fingers.

Sam looked down at Mary and asked, “You loved my big fat cunt didn't you little one?”

Mary could feel her face flush with embarrassment when she admitted, “Yes I did and I hope that we can do it again.”

The butch told her, “Hell yeah; you can come live with me if you like.”

Mary said, “That sounds nice but I am with Sharon and wouldn't leave her for anything in the world but I hope that we can all get together again.” Before leaving Sam and Josie told them that they would throw a lesbian party soon and that they were invited.

A few days later Mary was at work and Sharon decided to call the black mother and daughter for a get together with her and Mary. A sultry voice answered, “Hello.”

Sharon said, Hi, you don't know me but you were with some friends of mine the other night at a landscaping office and I was wondering if you would like to come over and party with me and my girlfriend.”

The woman figured out how she got the phone number and asked, “Who are you and what do you look like? Tell me all about yourself and your girlfriend.”

“Well my name is Sharon, I have red hair, am 24, and have recently discovered that I have a taste for women. My girlfriend's name is Mary, she is 18, blonde, and is a total doll.”

“Hmmm, sounds interesting. Where do you live?” When Sharon gave the address the woman exclaimed, A rich white bitch huh? Do you want me to bring my daughter and when do you want to meet?”

“Yes please bring her with you; would nine o'clock tonight be acceptable for you?”

“Yeah white girl that would be fine. We will be there with no panties on so that you can get at our juice black cunts easier. How does that sound baby?”

“That sounds scrumptious; what are your names?”

“Honey, my name is Pearl and my daughter's name is Ruby.”

Sharon joked, “My, you sound like a couple of gems. I can't wait to meet you both.”

“Did you mean meet us or eat us?”

The redhead answered, “Both baby, both.” Pearl promised to be prompt and they both stated that they were looking forward to that night. Sharon was excited and looked forward to springing the surprise on her little Mary.

Sharon was checking on her liquor and preparing some snacks for her guest when the phone rang. It was Mary informing her that Britney was in the library. Sharon was in lust for the busty cheerleader and got to the library an hour early. When she spotted the leggy blonde bombshell she sat right next to the twenty year old student, introduced herself, and let it be known that Mary was living with her. Then Sharon invited Britney to come home with them and hang out, have dinner, drinks, and just get to know each other better. The stunning girl with sparkling blue eyes replied, “That sounds cool and I would really like that but I have to practice my routine and catch up on my history studies for when school starts.”

Sharon excitedly announced, “Wow, what a coincidence, I have been tutoring Mary and can help you also with history! Not only that but I would love to see you work out with your cheers and dance moves. Come on, it will be fun.”

Britney smiled and said, “Why not?” The blonde cheerleader followed them to their house and parked her yellow Jaguar behind them in the driveway.

Before entering the house Mary said, “It's not fair; you two have such awesome cars and I have nothing.”

Intentionally patting Mary's ass in front of the cheerleader and wanting to see her reaction, Sharon promised, “If you are a good little girl and get good grades then I will buy you a nice car. Would you like that precious?”

Mary was overcome with appreciation and excitement and without thinking she hugged the redhead and kissed her full on the lips in front of Britney. After breaking the kiss Mary turned crimson and apologized saying that she was just so happy. Sharon looked at Britney and was pleased when the cheerleader smiled knowingly.

They studied, ate, and drank then Sharon announced, “Time to dance for us darling.” Britney went through her routine, kicked her shapely legs high, stuck out her beautiful buttocks, and had Sharon and Mary mesmerized as they caught glimpses of her beckoning baby-blue panties. Sharon half jokingly asked, “Do you give lap dances?”

The blonde beauty laughed but then stated, “For you, sure why not?” The sweaty cheerleader then rubbed her sensual body all over the delighted and inflamed redhead and then moved over to Mary doing the same thing. She pressed her ample bosom into Mary's face saying, “You like my big tits don't you Mary? Every girl at school with tiny tits just goes crazy over my big tits and wants to nurse on them like they are little babies and I am their mommy. I let them have their fun but there is a price to pay for munching on my melons; they have to put their face to my perfect pussy and suck it dry and that is no easy task because when I cum it seems to go on forever but I haven't had any complaints yet. They all seem to love it . What about you Mary, do you want to put your sweet lips to my marvelous melons and then pay homage to my horny honey-hole?”

“Yes please let me.”

“You are going to have to do better than that Mary. If you want all that I have to offer then you must beg and tell me exactly what you want to do to me. Be graphic Mary. I want you to tell me everything you are dying to do to me; you are hot for my luscious body aren't you Mary?”

“Yes, yes, I am burning with desire for you. Please let me suck your big beautiful breasts and give me the honor of kissing, licking, and sucking your delectable pussy. I am thirsty for your cum and I want to lick you dry. I implore you, please let me worship at the alter of your perfect pussy.”

“Well said little Mary muff diver. How could I possibly refuse such a passionate plea? Both of you get naked and then take my clothes off for me. Sharon I want you to fuck yourself with your fingers while you watch your lover drool all over my breasts and service my scrumptious slit.” With trembling hands Mary removed the alluring girl's top releasing the objects of her desire. From behind Sharon took of her skirt and tugged down Britney's panties. The busty blonde told Sharon to sniff her wet panties, squeeze her own nipples, and finger herself as she watched her lover go crazy and ravage her big tits and hot juicy pussy.

The bombshell blonde sat Mary on her lap and hand feed the girl her stiff nipples. Mary went back and forth feverishly sucking the long pink nipples on Britney's beautiful breasts. Britney encouraged the girl saying, “Take more tit in your mouth; see if you can fit the whole thing in your pussy eating pie-hole. Come on Mary, you can do better than that.” Mary tried desperately to fit the tit in her mouth but it was just too big. The demanding blonde then stood, told the frail girl to kneel before her, and then kiss the kitty.

Mary adored the bald beaver with her eyes, inhaled the perfumed aroma, then she kissed and licked the puffy lips of the pretty pussy. Soon she was lapping with fervor and Britney yelled. “Yeah bitch, just like that! Now wiggle your tongue up my cunt as far as you can then suck my clit. Do it good Mary if you ever want to taste me again. Yessss, oh fuck, so good, here it comes, lick it all up Mary, do it to it, fuck meeee with your tongue, oh yeah, hell yeah.” Britney held Mary's face tight to her flooding cunt and humped her face wildly and looked at Sharon crying out, “Put your whole hand in your nasty cunt while you watch your little slut feast on my cunt. Be a good girl and I just may give you some too.”

All three women reached intense orgasms and relaxed on the sofa. Sharon told Britney, “I didn't know that you were a lesbian but I am glad that you are.”

Britney said smugly, “I am not a lesbian. I love a hard cock but I have learned to let the needy little bitches at college gorge themselves to their heart's content on my fabulous frame. There are nights when I come back to the dorm after being thoroughly fucked, sometimes by several jocks, and let one of the mousy bitches clean out my cunt. They seem to adore scoffing up my cunt filled with the guys cum and I love a hot mouth on my pussy and it doesn't matter if it belongs to a guy or a girl.”

Sharon found that even though Britney was beautiful she disliked the girl because she was just a spoiled brat that thought way too highly of herself. Sharon decided that Britney's conceit was a total turn off and when the self-admiring egotistical brat offered, “Sharon you may now have a turn tasting the best pussy you ever had. I'm sure that you will love it every bit as much as your girlfriend did. I know that you are older than me but one of my teachers is about your age and she gets to nurse on my boobs and eat me out in exchange for good grades. She told me that she has sampled many women and girls but none of them titillated her palate like my sweet meat so get over here and groove on my goodies.”

Sharon laughed at her audacity and calmly stated, “No thank you, I am not interested in being with a snooty brat. Every woman that I have ever been with has told me that my pussy was the best that they ever had and I don't feel the need to act like you. You may eat me though if you like.”

The agitated college girl yelled, “You will pay for this, you stupid cunt! I am going to steal your girlfriend just to show you who has the best pussy. Come with me Mary, we're out of here.”

Britney fumed when Mary sweetly stated, “Britney you are a very sexy girl but you don't even come close to Sharon. Do you really think that I would leave the most wonderful woman, the kindest, sweetest, person I ever met, and the woman with the best pussy in the world for you? You have got to be kidding!” The pissed off stuck-up bitch endeavored to compose herself before she got dressed and stormed out of the house when there was a knock on the door.

Sharon knew who it was and opened the door letting the two black women in. Pearl saw the three naked white women and declared, “My, my, my, three naked young white girls ready for action. I'm going to love this; you said there would only be you and your girlfriend so who is the third girl?”

Sharon pointed to Britney an announced, “This stuck-up bitch came home with us but she thinks that she is better than everyone else and that her shit don't stink so she was just leaving.”

Britney reached for her clothes but Pearl snatched them out of her hands and declared, “So this white slut thinks that she is all that, huh? She needs to be taught a lesson and I am just the one to do it. Maybe she just needs to eat some black pussy and then she won't feel so fucking uppity. Come over here girl and eat some blackberry pie; you're going to love it child, get on your knees.”

Pearl grabbed Britney by the wrist and the struggling girl cried out, “Let go of me. Who the hell do you think you are? I don't eat pussy so let me go.”

Pearl and Ruby wrestled Britney to the floor, held her hands down, and told her to shut the fuck up. Pearl lifted her skirt up to her waist, squatted over the squirming girl's face, lowered her sopping pussy to Britney's lips and demanded, “Eat my black cunt and do it right or I will spank your sweet white ass until it turns red. Do it, kiss my superior black cunt, suck my clit, nibble on my swollen pussy lips, and eat the shit out of the motherfucker until your face is drenched with my cum. Time for you to learn that you are no better than anyone else.” The college cheerleader had no other choice but to submit to the dominating black woman's demands, stuck out her tongue, slowly glided it over her pussy lips, and then kissed, licked, and sucked with fervor. Britney was lost in a frantic feeding frenzy and devoured the oozing black cunt with enthusiasm. The blonde cheerleader could feel her own orgasm build as she passionately made love to the black woman's hairy cunt with her hungry mouth. Pearl let her juices flow as she screamed, “Girl, I'm going to cum! You are fantastic, here it comes, oh yesssss!!! So fucking good, suck it all up baby girl, I think I love you!”

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers