Savory Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers

Pearl and Ruby soon got naked with the other girls,drank, chatted, became better acquainted, and Ruby announced, “It's time heal the wounds and make up girls. Life is too short to fuss and fight so much. Britney start mending fences and denounce your stupid attitude.”

Britney meekly said, “You are right and I was wrong. Mary you are a wonderful girl and deserve much better treatment than what you received from me and Sharon please forgive me for being such a fool. It was childish and vain of me to be offended because you said that you had the best tasting pussy. Thanks to Pearl I have indeed learned my lesson and fully intend to treat everyone with the dignity and respect that they deserve. Please give me another chance; I want you all to be my friends.”

Sharon and Mary both agreed to forgive her and start anew and then Pearl said, “What's this shit about who has the best tasting pussy? Hell, I can be the judge of that! Britney sit up on the sofa next to Sharon and both of you spread your creamy white legs wide because here I come. Kiss and play with each other's tits while I do the taste test.”

Ruby and Mary cuddled on the love seat and watched as Pearl dove between Britney's long legs and feasted on her juicy clam and then she did the same to Sharon. For over an hour Pearl ate one then the other. When she finally came up for air Pearl announced. “Sharon has by far the most succulent and savory cunt that I have ever tasted.” When she saw the disappointment on Britney's lovely face, Pearl told her, “Sweet thing don't look so sad. You are a breathtaking beauty, your sweet mouth and tongue feels so good on my cunt, and I love your sweet snatch too. This horny black momma will always want to eat your luscious cunt. Hell, you are like apple pie and Sharon is like peach pie; it's all good so don't look so gloomy because we are all good friends here and before the night is over I want some more of your precious pink pussy.”

Pearl looked over at her daughter's wide spread black legs with Mary's face buried there and turned back to Sharon and Britney saying, “I am going to join them and munch on Mary's muffin so why don't you two do some tongue to pussy fucking and when I come back you can turn your attention to me. Sharon I haven't felt your tongue up my cunt yet and I am looking forward to it.”

When they could no longer wag their tongues any longer they rested and then went back at it until the sun came shining through the blinds. Before leaving Pearl declared, “The only thing better than having a pretty white girl between my legs is pigging-out on a white girl's pink pussy. White pussy is so fucking good and you three have the most delicious cunts that this black woman could ever hope for. I can't get enough of your savory stuff!” They all agreed to get together every week and become the very best of friends. Before crashing and passing out Mary told Sharon that she loved her very much and would do anything for her. The two young lovers drifted contentedly off to sleep and gave their bodies and tongues a well needed rest.
THE END

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,591 Followers