Saw Horse Pt. 01

Story Info
Pet controls Master, She was Master all along.
1.3k words
4.42
13.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have seen it all along. She called me Master I called her slave. It always felt strange.

Don't get me wrong. She was into all the bondage and control. She loved it. Hell, she asked me to choke her even to the point where she would pass out. I could exploit her every body part as she lay there between awake and asleep. Waking for a moment to object only to like what she felt and roll her eyes as I came wherever I pleased. Waking she would rub my seed all over her body...

Then one day, on our front porch, I was trying to gain forgiveness after work. I had been an ass, not really knowing what was wrong. I had told her that I felt limited and neglected. Taken for granted.

Don't get me wrong. I wanted her... Constantly. I could almost explode in my pants all day long just thinking about how her pussy tasted.

I was just always side tracked with how good it felt to have my ass played with. I had no interest in men. I was always about her and her pussy, but to be filled with something, anything. The bigger the better. I had played with toys forever. Felt guilty for it even. Liquid or solid I loved to be stuffed but to always be limited to my own devices...

A few weeks later I experienced just how attentive she was to my needs. I had all but forgotten the discussion. I didn't even think she had payed attention.

Grasping the door handle, I realized it was locked. I quickly noticed hers was the only car in the driveway. I fetched the keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. As I walked through the door I found a note on the handrail of the stairs just inside the door...

"Go upstairs. In the bathroom off of our bedroom, there will be all we talked about. Clean up and go to our bedroom. When you find the "saw horse" get your ass on it and stay there. Don't you dare talk or look around. Just close your eyes and wait for me. Tonight, I am MASTER...", she wrote.

Walking into the bathroom I noticed a rubber bag with a hose. Filling it with water I cleaned myself out the way we had talked about.

Even though I had showered, I was dripping with sweat. How could it be that I was being told what to do? We had always been open with each other but she was pet. I was supposed to be MASTER... Now, I was relegated to doing what i was told. Being commanded.

My ass cleaned, I dried off and ventured through the door to our bedroom. When I saw the Horse at the foot of our bed chills shot through my body... My god. She wasn't listening half assed to what I was saying. She really bought one!

Half out of breath and blown away I slowly knelt on the pads of the saw horse. Laying down I closed my eyes imagining what was to come.

Her voice made my body tingle. She said, "Keep your eyes closed and don't move..." My heart raced. I wasn't ready for the liberties she had taken with my fantasies...

She grasp my hair hard. Pulling my head back she slammed a ball gag into my mouth, "That should keep you quiet." She said with a snicker. I swear my cock was dripping with cum, I was totally waiting for her next move.

Grasping my wrists, she bound them one at a time. Hearing the clips locking me to the saw horse I found myself bound to the it, unable to move.

As she wrapped my ankles in leather and secured them to the saw horse I felt even more helpless.

Leaning in to my ear. "Your mine." I could her the evil grin in her voice. I also felt her middle finger, well lubed, run from my balls to my lower spine. I thought she was going to bury it in my ass but she passed by with all the control of a mistress.

I could hardly keep myself from passing out, overwhelmed by the amount of strength and control she was exerting. Wrapping her hands around my neck she squeezed. I had choked her. Hell, She had wrapped her hands on mine to make the grip tighter. This was different. I felt her strength, her power. I started to see stars and then felt her hand smack my face, "Don't pass out now. I'm not done with you."

Muzzled, I could only let out a moan but I was overwhelmed. She controlled me. Dominated me. She was where she was meant to be, finally.

Again, feeling her hand probe my ass, I felt lube drip above my cheeks and run down my crack. Suddenly I felt a finger poking me right at the opening. Tipping it up, she let the lube coat it and aligning it with my body she penetrated me. Sliding her middle finger all the way in she flicked my walnut shaped prostate back and forth, then massaging it, coaxing cum out of my cock it leaked all over the floor.

Drawing her digit slowly out of my body, she giggled amused at the way I arched my back, enthralled by her prodding.

My ass felt gooey, for the lack of a better word. I felt strings of the lube fall from her finger onto the inside of my thighs. Coating my legs with a slippery liquid, my cock throbbed, turned on by her control.

Her hand stroked up and down the inside of my legs, "Your such a wet slut. What do you think I should do with you now?" She snickered.

I shuddered uncontrollably. She had me completely under control. I had no idea where this was going but I was unable to stop it or fight it, nor did I want to.

Bent over and open to what ever she had in mind I felt the tip of something touch the top of my ass. Sliding down to my opening she pressed it in and broke whatever resistance I may have had. Pushing deeper I felt my stomach clench then release, giving up on resisting what I had no power to resist.

She thrust deep inside me and I felt my cock flex. I was being used as her toy. It was amazing. Thrust after thrust she pressed the silicone monster inside of me, making me take all of it again and again. Pulling out and apparently stepping back she took a moment to stroke my cock up and down like she was milking me. I moaned louder and louder feeling like I would climax.

Sensing my impending cum she released my cock. She wasn't done with me yet.

Feeling more lube run down over my now tested opening I felt it run over my cock and drip off the tip. Grabbing my hips and lining up her silicone member she thrust pushing it all the way inside til I felt her thighs resting on the back of my legs. I gasped for air, my nose being the only way to gather oxygen as my mouth was full of ball gag, my saliva running past the corners of my lips and and dripping onto the towel laid down under the horse.

Reaching around my face she ran her slippery hand over the ball collecting my drool. Pulling almost all of her tool out I felt her fist smear the spit onto it. Removing her hand she thrust it back in, lubed with my own juice. She pounded away at my ass mercilessly giving me more then I could have hoped for.

To Be Continued...