Say a Prayer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shaking breath went through Delma's body. That breath had her nipples stiffening. Or maybe, it wasn't her breath that did that. Maybe it was something else.

She turned her head away from his hand and lowered her own. "It would be best if you left. You may take your gifts with you, if you like."

Quickly, so quickly, heat, fabric, and cadent air was on her throat. Then tight arms covered by a shirt and coat were around her form. Leather was pressing into her dark cotton dress. Her loose scarf was compressed between her body and his.

He whispered close to her ear, "Don't worry, Angel. You're too righteous for me to harm."

Righteous? Righteous ...

Her heart adored the word, and as she obsessed over it, absorbed it, she heard him whisper again. "You don't know me at all, and that's how it should be. Still, if you let me give you a moment of pleasure, then I'd feel like a man worthy of your time."

Wouldn't it be grand ... wouldn't it be grand if she really was righteous, if she was suitable for her career? Wouldn't it be even grander if she was actually a reborn angel put in the world to help others?

Did Mr. Kuno honestly see her that way? How? Why? He didn't know her at all.

Was that simply how he wanted to see her?

"I'll cook as many nice things as I can for you too. They'll be my little offerings, if you like. Whatever I can do for the gentle little Angel, whatever I can do."

Quite a few men had tried to seduce Delma in her life. They hadn't been successful. This man, though, he was succeeding. It didn't matter that it was all based on falsehoods.

Her voice was daring, quiet, but daring. "Is there something in particular you'd like to do right now?"

"Hmmmmmm ... yes, but," he drew back then, his arms and hands leaving her, his gray mask pointing down at her face, "I should bring a better offering. Will you be here tomorrow morning?"

"Yes!" Her pitch rose. Her belly seemed to dance with itself.

His cloak's hood fell back as he nodded, and the gray head stood out almost obscenely. Delma couldn't even see his ears. He told her, "I'll have an offering for you tomorrow, then, and if you're pleased, then I'll certainly be a man."

Delma folded her first two fingers under her chin as she watched Mr. Kuno carefully get up and walk to the door. He unlocked the door and left very quietly. He seemed to be the sort of man who could go anywhere without being noticed, as long as he didn't want to be noticed.

***

Author's Note: Thank you so much for reading. Feel free to comment and let me know how you think this is going so far. I have more to publish, so more will come soon, but I admit that right now I'm still working on finishing this. Maybe with a little advice, I can make this story better? I don't know. Have a good day.

***