Say a Prayer Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panic broadened her eyes as even her most beloved spot inside her channel was pressed hard. Did he really want her to ...?

His mouth went over hers; it felt like it had been sealed there. His tongue bore onto hers. His voice purred into her throat.

She couldn't contain it. The dam cracked and burst.

She held her breath.

He moaned into her as if he was tasting the finest foods in the world.

She felt it trickle down between her buttocks and over her anus. It was so weird. She wanted to pull the linen closer to her body, but Tomek didn't let her move. He kept on kissing her and massaging her insides.

It took forever for him to tire of it and finally let her get up from the bed.

She was quiet and flushed as she washed up, and Tomek's airy attitude didn't help. He chatted with her as if they were fully clothed and eating at a cafe. Even as he began washing himself, he was talking about the most wholesome and normal things.

Heidi wasn't confident enough to even speak until she was clean, dry, and fully dressed.

***

Author's Note: I think I need some time to figure out exactly how to work out my next move with this story. Feel free to give your own ideas and or criticisms. Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate it.

***

12