Say, Have You Met Lucy?

Story Info
Lucy hangs with the guys, then works them over.
1k words
3.47
35.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This goes back around ten years, I was 25 and had recently been introduced to Lucy who was 19. She started hanging out with my mate and I, going to clubs with us and just being cute. On one particular night we'd got back to her place and were lounging around on her bed when she went off and had a shower. Some time later she came out dropped her robe and climbed under her doona. "Get naked or get out" she said. I looked at my mate apprehensively.

The initial thought of getting my gear off in front of my mate was kinda weird, however knowing a very naked Lucy and her freshly shaved pussy were under the doona we both stripped off. All concerns about being naked in front of my mate disappeared as Lucy sat up and reached out with both hands and grabbed our throbbing erections, stroking both of us before taking each of us into her mouth in turn and working her lips over our cocks. We both reached out and grabbed a breast each massaging them gently while she stroked us.

I pushed her onto the bed and she lay between us still stroking our cocks. We took turns kissing her, before she demanded one of us to give her pussy some attention. I scooted around and dove between her legs, as my mate moved up so he could jam his cock into her mouth. I used my tongue to flick her clit lightly, biting and sucking on it before pushing my tongue deep into her pussy making her moan around my mate's cock. My mate was fucking her face hard, while my tongue was lapping the juices that streamed out of her hot pussy. I could feel it twitching and knew she was about to come. She wrapped her legs around my face as she came, causing my mate to lose control and shoot his load down her throat. He pulled out of her and fell back on the bed, Lucy was still writhing around and breathing hard. I'd thought about shoving my cock into her mouth but decided she needed to be fucked instead. So grabbing my cock I lined it up her pussy teasing her clit with it. "Fuck me" she growled. Without hesitating I pushed my cock deep into her slick pussy and started to ride her hard. "You like being fucked don't you!" I barked at her. "Yeah, I loved being filled with big hard cocks…fuck me!….fuck me hard!".

After while I could feel I was going to cum. Lucy had cum several times already and I wanted to shoot my load into her mouth. I pulled out but didn't manage to get to her mouth in time, instead letting loose all over her breasts and face. "Damn it, I wanted to cum in your mouth" I said. "Never mind, I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from" she said as she leant up to lick my cock clean.

In the mean time my mate had been rubbing himself and was hard again, and somehow had managed to slide around and shove his cock into her pussy. Lucy was still breathing hard as I fell back on to the bed giving my mate more room to have his way with her. He was fucking her hard and she was rubbing her tits and squeezing her nipples when she ordered him to fuck her doggy style. He flipped her on to her knees and sunk his cock back into her pussy. She was facing me now, and I waved my cock in her face. Without skipping a beat she swallowed me whole, enjoying being filled from both ends. We started to get into a rhythm and we fucked her face and pussy in unison.

She pushed my cock from her mouth and said she wanted to ride my mate. He rolled over and Lucy wasted no time in climbing back on to his cock, riding him like there was no tomorrow. She then twisted around and reached for my cock pulling it back into her mouth and started to suck furiously while she fucked herself on my mates cock. My mate was holding onto her ass and pulling her down on to his cock. She was looking up at me and I swear to god she winked as she grabbed my hand and moved it towards her ass. She placed my hand over her asshole and pushed my fingers towards it. I was looking at her and kinda smiled knowing what she was hinting at. I quickly licked my fingers and left her to keep sucking my cock while she fucked my mate senseless. I slowly pushed my finger into her puckered anus, and then began to fuck her ass with first one finger then two. She pulled my cock from her mouth and said. "You know what I want!, I want you to put that cock of yours into my ass, I want you to fuck my ass, I want to be completely filled, one in my pussy and one in my ass….Fuck me now!" Lucy and my mate both slowed down so I could work my cock into ass. Her ass was so tight it took awhile for me to get my cock all the way in. I was soon able to start pumping her and we both began to fuck her together. Lucy was screaming from the double reaming of her ass and pussy, and it wasn't long before she was coming, and coming hard. This pushed both of us over the edge and we both unleashed a current of cum into her. Cum was dripping out of her and pussy and ass and as I pulled out cum squirted over her ass. The three of us eventually rolled over and collapsed on her bed, totally fucked. We made small talk for a while then took turns fucking Lucy into the wee hours of the morning until we all drifted off to sleep. In the morning we all agreed that it was one hell of a night, and that we should do it again. Needless to say I was glad I met Lucy.