Say It

Story Info
You want confirmation of how much she wants You.
963 words
3.93
10.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands bound behind my back, my body on my knees in front of you. Your hard cock brushing lightly against my lips, I look over at it and moan after seeing the precum glisten against your hard flesh. Your hands tighten against my hair and yank hard down, causing my head to tilt up and my mouth to open. You roughly slide your cock between my slack lips, raping my mouth and quickly filling my throat. You dare me to struggle and smile as you watch me choke on you. I feel my eyes watering and my mouth tightens around your cock. My tongue tries to rub against your skin but fails as the thickness fills me completely. Your hips start thrusting into my face; I feel your balls sliding against my chin.

I take the face fucking like a good slave. My body rocking against your fucking cock and the rough pull against my hair. Just as I feel your cock start to throb, you pull out and my lips are greeted with the first taste of your cum before I feel the wet, sticky liquid on my tits.

You look down on me in disappointment, "You're sucking wasn't good enough to make me cum in your mouth."

You pull me up by my hair and lead me roughly into the bathroom. I wait for you to unbind my hands but instead all I get in this sound of the water starting and you pushing me into the water. The cold temperature makes me gasp and my nipples to swell. You pull my hair back and push my tits underneath the freezing stream to get the pool of cum off. My body to tremble from the cold and you yank me out of the shower. I gasp as the cool air hits my already freezing flesh, my bottom lip starting to tremble.

You guide me out of the room and back into the bedroom. You push me down on my knees again and then make me bend over. With my hands behind my back, my tits press flat against the carpet and my head rest against my cheek. This left my ass and pussy completely open to you.

I felt the first smack against my ass cheek, I didn't dare cry out until I was told it was allowed. You stayed silent as you continued the assault against my bare flesh. Each strike left my skin sore and tender. I felt the long, slender feel of your finger slide against my lips.

"You're already sloppy, Slut. Who said you could get messy after I just cleaned you?" You're next slap landed halfway on my ass and more importantly, the lips of my pussy. I couldn't help but gasp and knew I would pay.

I heard you grunt as you moved behind me and stood. The familiar popping sound of the bottle made me start to whimper. My body was trembling before I felt the cold oil drip between my cheeks and down over the pucker of my ass. You kept pouring the liquid and I felt it gliding over my lips. The burn was not instant, but once your hand slid over my lips, slow at first and then faster, the heat begun. I felt your fingers work it into my clit, over the opening of my pussy.

You moved your body in front of my face and I bit into my lip as I watched you put the same oil on your thick cock. I wanted to beg you to stop; it hurt so much when you fucked me with it.

I couldn't ask you to stop, I was your slave and you did what you wanted with me. You moved behind me again and let your hard cock slide across my pussy lips. I felt the tip of your cock press against my opening and I almost cried out, in fear of your thick cock spreading my tight pussy with the burning oil.

You didn't pause before slamming your hard cock into me and my small frame was pushed hard into the carpet, the rough texture tormenting my swollen nipples. My pussy gripped tightly against your cock, shocked from the sudden fucking. It didn't loosen as you barreled into me. One hand grasped my bound hands and pulled them back against you, lifting me up with each thrust into me and then dropping me as you slid out.

My pleading was my muffled with my own moans as I felt my pussy tremble and then cum against your hard cock. I felt you suddenly pull from cunt and the soft whisper, "You came before I said you could. You like me hurting your pussy don't you, slut?"

I shook my head yes and felt a rough slap against my cheek and your other hand force me roughly back against your cock. I felt your balls slap against my clit.

"Say it!" You screamed as you buried yourself completely in me.

"I like you hurting my pussy!" I mumbled.

You slapped me again and drew your cock from me, leaving the tip resting inside my cunt. "Louder." Your nails buried in me as you spoke.

"I like you hurting my pussy!" I screamed and you rushed into me again and I felt the explosion of your cock cumming in me.

Your body fell against mine as the last shudder of your cum escaped your cock and you start to go limp inside me. Moving to the floor, you kept your cock in me and my body nuzzled, spooning against you. Still bound behind my back my fingertips brushed against the soft hair on your belly as you kissed my neck, nuzzling your face into my hair until we fell asleep.