Say Uncle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

"Well........yes," Tommy smiled. He knew his mother couldn't be mad because he had just cum in her mouth.

"I figured you had," Mary said as she pulled the door closed.

Tommy then shocked both of when he walked to the sofa and reached down to cup Amy's naked titty. "What are you doing?" Amy asked as she pushed him away.

"Showing how much I love my sister." He then turned and walked to his mother. "And how much I love my mother." Both of his hands moved forward to cup her breasts.

"Mom?" Amy asked.

"Things have gotten out of control," Mary said as she pushed off his hands. "Have you two fucked?"

"NO!" Amy answered quickly. Tommy shook his head.

"Good but he needs to get laid so we can relax about him wanting to do it to us. "

*****

Heidi stood naked at the closed bedroom door trying to listen what was being said but couldn't make out the words. No one seemed to be yelling which was a good thing. She heard footsteps and then someone trying to open the door. She jumped back and saw Ms. Jacobs come in. Mary closed the door and looked at the beautiful girl. "Don't worry I'm not angry."

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean for it to happen," Heidi sobbed.

"It's OK. You and Amy are old enough to do what you want."

"Really?"

"Yes and even you and Tommy can do whatever you want."

"Really?"

"You want to fuck him don't you?"

"I........uh..."

"It's OK. Both Amy and I want you to.......I mean we need you to fuck him."

"But..I don't understand."

"We may have crossed some lines here but neither of us wants to cross that line. We need you to take care of him."

Heidi wiped her eyes and smiled. "I'll be happy to."

"I don't blame you," Mary grinned. "Actually he's waiting for you right now in my bed. No use to get dressed."

*****

A naked Amy and Tommy lay on the large king-size bed waiting for Heidi. "Now remember to think of something else while you are fucking her."

"OK," he said feeling nervous.

"Spend a lot of time on her breasts," Amy instructed. "She has really sensitive nipples."

"Got it," he said feeling anxious.

"And she likes for her earlobes to be sucked."

"Got it." Suddenly the door opened and Heidi walked in.

"Hi," she blushed as they all looked at her. "I'm yours."

*****

Mary and Amy walked out of the room and closed the door. They put their ears to the door and listened.

"That's nice," Heidi said as Tommy caressed and gently rubbed over her titties and nips. He moved his lips to her earlobe and sucked. "Someone has been giving out my secrets." She giggled.

After ten whole minutes of foreplay on her tits and ears she pulled his body between her thighs and wrapped her feet around his hips. "Go slow because you are bigger than what I'm used to."

Tommy thought of his summer job when he returned home and how he would have to get up early to help on his uncle's construction site. He managed to keep his mind elsewhere as he fucked and fucked Heidi's wonderful hot pussy.

*****

Mary and Amy heard her moans. "He's doing really well." Mary whispered wishing it was her under him.

"I know," Amy smiled. She moved her naked body up into her mother's back and whispered. "You said we can do anything but fuck right?"

"Uh...yes," Mary answered feeling Amy's fingers on the zipper of her dress. "What are you doing?"

"Removing this," Amy answered as the shirt fell to her mother's feet. "And this," she released the bra and dropped it on the shirt. "The Shorts.....and finally these." She pushed down and off the damp panties.

Mary turned. "Amy I've never......."

"Me neither until today," Amy giggled. Her fingers cupped her mother's breasts and rubbed over the hard tips. "I was getting really good at pleasing Heidi until you interrupted us."

"But......."

"Shhh," Amy grinned as she took her mother's hand and led her to the sofa and guided her down where Heidi was before. "I like it shaved."

Mary's eyes rolled up when she felt her daughter's tongue enter her hot box.

*****

"I'M CUMING TOMMY!" Heidi screamed for the third time. Never had she felt this completed before and now he had given her three climaxes. Finally Tommy stopped thinking about his summer job and realized how great her pussy felt. He immediately exploded.

*****

It was a few weeks later when Amy, Heidi and their boyfriends visited the beach house along with Mary. Tommy had started his new job and couldn't make it but it didn't really matter. After a few beers and some hot close dancing with the guys Amy and Heidi announced they were going to Amy's bedroom.

"What about us?" the men asked both with hard-ons.

"I'll dance with you," Mary giggled as she stood up and removed her robe. She moved into Mark's arms first and pressed her nightgown covered body into his hard lump.

Mark grinned and went with the flow. He had always liked Amy's mom but now was showing her how much. A few minutes later she turned to Heidi's boyfriend Tim. "Are you going to dance with me too?"

He smiled and moved over to take Mark's place but she pulled his front into her rear. With a hard-on pressing into her stomach and ass she rolled them around and around until she knew she had them. "Come with me boys."

Amy and Heidi hid behind their door and heard Mary's bedroom door close. "They didn't put up much of a fight did they? Amy giggled.

"No and I'll bet they will be wore out before she will," Heidi smiled. "So this leaves us alone again."

"No really," Amy giggled as she opened her suitcase and pulled out a long box. After opening the box and pulling out the long pink dildo she handed it to Heidi.

"Meet Tommy Jr."

*****

Finis.

Ending note: I hope this story was as fun to read as it was to write. Don't forget to vote and to send me an email. Thanks Slick. The feedback keeps us writing.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers