Saying Goodbye Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers

Suddenly things have become very serious and she pops the question. In an entire year of unforgettable sex, the question has never come up.

"Do you love me?"

"Baby, I let you pee all over me."

She starts to protest, wanting a straight answer but I cut her off. "I'm not finished. I let you pee all over my body, my legs, my chest. I let you pee in my mouth. And did I think it was disgusting? No. I thought it was incredibly sexy. No....that's not right either. It was sexy, but it was more than that. It was as if we crossed an invisible line. Not in a bad way. I dunno. I guess what I mean is, it's like we crossed over from being different people into becoming one person. It was piss but it was more than that. It was, it was like you were pouring yourself all over me. Into me. I knew the second it happened that we'd never be the same. That we shared what we could never share with anybody else. This isn't a fetish for me. It's I dunno. It's...it's just that, well I loved it because I love you and everything about you."

"Wow...I ....I don't know what to say. I was so worried you'd think it was disgusting."

"But that's just it. It can't be. Something that's that's so personal. That's so ...so purely you...you chose to share it with me...how could I possibly think it was disgusting?"

"I love you baby. And I want you to have me. Every bit of me. I want every drop of you too."

We kiss again and just as I'm getting into it, she pulls back and asks,

"It turned you on right?"

I smile, and say, "Tell me what you did standing over me."

"I pissed on your face."

"And?"

"And you opened your mouth and sucked my pussy. You...you...drank me. I came so hard."

I take her hand and put it on my cock. The words coming out of her mouth has brought new life to it. She takes it into her hand and begins stroking it, slowly. "And did I taste good baby? How did I taste?" she whispers into my ear, stroking my cock steadily faster.

"It tasted...it tasted...like nothing I've ever tasted....so warm...so...so pure.. so you. I wish I had that taste on my lips right now."

"Yea?"

"Oh yes...but not tonight baby. I don't think my cock can take anymore."

"Ok baby, tomorrow then."

"What about you? How did it feel for you?"

"I dunno. Like what you said. Only....I felt so insecure. It was hard at first but when I finally let go....Goddamn it felt so good. And instead of pulling away. When you begin sucking on my clit.....Oh my God. It was scary. I'd want to cum like that every day if I could."

I move to kiss her but she pushes back. " Ok baby, I have to get up for a second. All this talk...it's making me want to."

I hold her tighter.

"Seriously baby. I'm not joking."

"Me neither."

I hold on. I feel her pussy against my thigh and suddenly, I don't think I can pass it up. I was able to find my self control before, if only to rescue my poor cock, but now that the temptation has come back, I can't help myself.

"Let it go baby."

She does. She does it while she grinds my leg. Moving up and down and covering my entire thigh. Her pussy always feels hot when she lays like this but now the heat is incredible. I get the familiar feeling of her running down my thighs and dripping to my backside. My ass starts to get wet and I push back with my thigh. It only lasts for a few seconds but my cock becomes incredibly hard.

"I want more." I am practically groaning.

She gets up on her knees and lets go another tiny stream, this time aimed towards my cock. She mostly hits my thigh, but I catch enough of it to rub it on my cock. She puts her hands between her legs and says,

"Do you want this all the time?"

"Yes," I say, "Yes, yes yes!"

"Prove to me you like it."

I start to jerk harder, but she shakes her head. She takes my hand and places it between her legs and moves it back and forth, making sure to cover every inch. Then she guides it back towards my mouth as she lays back down on top of me. I suck on my own fingers greedily and before long, she does the same. We kiss, the faint taste of her pussy between our lips. As we do so, I get her to lift up just a little bit so that I can get a second helping. She beats me to it and now we are licking and sucking her fingers.

Finally I say, "I love it baby. I want to taste it when I wake up and fall asleep with it on my lips. I want to drink you up."

"You'll have it. Every drop. But for now, I want you to sleep in it. Just like that. All wet and covered in me."

She dips her hands between the sheets one more time and then wipes her fingers across my entire face. They end up in my mouth and I don't let them out.

twynn2257
twynn2257
45 Followers
12