Saying Stay Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself getting into it too. The words slipped out easier this time. "You like seeing your mistress suck my cock? Are you getting hard seeing her drool over another man's dick?"

Dawn broke off so she could join in the verbal battery. "I think he is. Our sick little boy has an erection. Don't you, Joshua?"

Josh lowered his head. "Yes ma'am."

Dawn got up off the bed and put one of her big black boots on Josh's knee. She was a short girl, but damn if she didn't seem intimidating at that moment. "I want to see it. I want to see how hard you got."

Josh stood up and, looking genuinely ashamed of himself, slowly removed his pants. His half-erect cock hung heavily between his legs. I could see our teasing didn't have much basis in fact -- he was packing a monster, long and thick even now when it wasn't fully hard and it certainly put me to shame. (In the back of my mind I thought that maybe this was why all the girls wanted Josh around.)

Dawn looked down at Josh's member disdainfully. "Leave it out there for everyone to see. But don't touch it. If I catch you playing with yourself ... well, let's just say that going blind will be the least of your worries." She spun around, presenting me with a view to die for: Dawn's glimmering, leather-clad visage complete with a cruel, masterful look on her face. "Now be a dear and untie this thing, boy. I think Michael here would like to experience more than my mouth, if you know what I mean."

"Yes, ma'am." Josh got up and fiddled with the spiderweb of cords at the back of the leather corset with practiced expertise. There was a faint snapping sound, and the front of the outfit sagged forward. Dawn's bountiful breasts at last slipped out of it and were exposed to my ravenous eyes. Hard scarlet nipples hung off those mounds of flesh that I couldn't wait to get my hands on. Josh tugged the whole piece down around Dawn's ankles, and she stepped out of it. Wearing nothing but a glowering look, she looked just as authoritative as she had in the leather.

"Thank you, boy. I knew you were good for something. Now sit down and don't move." Joshua obeyed, his cock getting stiffer by the minute. Dawn sat down on the end of the bed and lay back. There she was, spread eagle for me and lewdly fingering her clit. The expanse of her body seemed like an endless paradise. "Come and get it," she whispered in a sultry tone.

I was on her in a flash, capturing one of her tits in my mouth and sucking on it firmly. Dawn gasped and through her head back as I ravished her breasts. One of these days I swore I would take it slow with Dawn, but her decadent body just drove me into a frenzy. It was all the mental effort I could stand to manoeuvre my way to those wet lips between her thighs and thrust my eager cock into her.

"Fuck!" Dawn yelled at the first penetration. She exhaled and wrapped her legs around me. I didn't mind -- I wasn't going anywhere. I began quickly thrusting into the wet warmth of her pussy. Dawn muttered little obscene notes of encouragement as I did so.

She rolled her head back. and I immediately leaned in to lick at her neck. She was looking at Josh, focusing only on him and his discomfort, but I had more or less forgotten our observer and our context. It was just me and this heavenly cunt demanding my fiercest pounding. So I kept fucking her and watching as O did the ripples of my thrusts pass through Dawn's buxom body, making those glorious tits bounce back and forth. Her gasps were now-getting more high-pitched and urgent.

"Stop that, boy!"

I didn't know what had happened, but I stopped moving, my hard cock still sheathed within her. But it wasn't me she was talking to. I looked up to see Josh sitting there with his hand in the proverbial cookie jar, wrapped into a fist around his cock. Dawn's cunt tensed around me.

Josh looked sheepish. "Sorry, ma'am. I was just..."

"Just what "she yelled. She started to shift away, and I obliged by pulling out of her. Dawn almost fell off the bed, but managed to swing herself around to her feet with a modicum of grace. She stood up and loomed in front of Josh, all the more intimidating for her brazen, slightly sweaty nudity and the patch of sticky arousal between her legs. "What were you just doing, Joshua? Because it looked to me like you were jacking off."

Josh stammered like a schoolchild. "Well, I was, but you just looked so sexy ma'am and..."

Dawn grabbed him by his curly brown hair and shoved him facefirst into her scruffy black bush. "Sorry, care to make excuses again "Josh said something muffled into her pussy, but I couldn't make it out. "I didn't think so. Get in position to receive your punishment."

Dutifully, Josh turned around and bent over, placing his hands on his former seat and proffering up his pale ass. Dawn grabbed the leather strap she had discarded earlier and whipped it menacingly through the air. "What do you think, Michael? Does he deserve ten lashes or fifteen for this disobedience?"

"Um ... ten "I said. I had just been sitting there, watching the two interact like some kind of strange theatre, a museum diorama from an alternate history. I didn't really want to see Josh get hurt, but I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Dawn chuckled. "You are lenient." She ran the tip of the strap along her sopping pussy. "I was thinking fifteen myself, but I guess we can compromise. Let's say twelve. Count them off for me, will you."

She ran the now-damp end of the strap along Joshua's taint, making him shudder. With one swift motion, Dawn snapped the piece of leather up into the air and down hard onto Josh's ass. I could see the bright red streak across his skin and the snap of leather against flesh almost deafened me. Dawn looked in my direction. "Um ... one," I said.

Dawn brought the strap up again and smacked it against the pale ass once more. I could see her put her whole body into the motion, the a ripple travelling through her body's curves, up her arm and down to the end of the whip. This one was in the opposite direction, forming a red X on Josh's butt cheeks. "T-two." Dawn kissed the leather and continued with the punishment.

"Three." Dawn was really getting into the rhythm now, and I could see her body moving in a strange kind of dance as she continued the whipping. "Four." Josh cried out in pain for the first time as the whip revisited a previously struck spot. "Five." This time, I found myself wincing along with him.

And so it went for another half-dozen strikes, each one building on the previous damage and drawing out an increasingly agonized cry from Josh. Ugly red welts blossomed on his ass I felt queasy. I had always hated being around people in pain -- as much as I had been able to shrug off my own injury and play cool, if it had been someone else I would have been going far away to sit down and take some deep breaths. Something in the back of my mind told me that I should stop this, that I stood stand up for Josh and myself. But I just kept counting, having suddenly shifted from co-master to co-slave.

And then, just as my counting became automatic, I began to notice some things that scrambled my sympathy. For one, there was Josh's huge cock, now rock hard, at its intimidating full length, and bashfully red. This was all without any direct contact. Each strike of the whip made that prick bob up and down as if nodding encouragement. And wasn't there a pleasured -- maybe even ecstatic -- undertone to Josh's cries of pain? Weren't there some moans mixed in with the cries?

"Eleven," I found myself saying. Dawn brought up the strap above her head for the final blow, then sliced through the air with it. The whole house must have heard the smack when it finally made impact. Josh shook with that strange mixture of pleasure and pain. My throat felt as dry as sandpaper. "Twelve," I managed to get out.

"Why don't we make it a baker's dozen?" Dawn brought the strap down quickly against Josh's back, making him swear under his breath. "What's that? You didn't say a bad word there did you, Joshua?" He slumped forward, letting out a sigh of contented defeat.

Dawn was now covered in sweat from the exertion of her forceful whipping, but she still managed to maintain her intimidating demeanour. She walked around Josh, clinically inspecting his bruises. She ran a hand along one particularly prominent welt, causing him to flinch.

"Now," Dawn said. "Are you going to touch yourself again?"

"No, ma'am," he managed to choke out.

Dawn turned to me, although she was really speaking to him. "You know, Michael, I don't believe him." She paced over to the bed and sat down, crossing those plump legs. After all this time, my cock was still hard and ready to go, shiny with Dawn's juices. "I think he needs to be restrained. Don't you "

"Huh? Uh, yeah, I guess. Maybe."

Dawn chuckled. "My companion is more charitable than me, but that won't help you Joshua. Why don't you go to your room and get me that special rope you like so much? Then we can keep those naughty hands of yours out of trouble."

"Yes, ma'am." Josh went for his clothes, and Dawn snapped the strap down across his wrist. I swear, she was a crack shot with that thing.

She tut-tutted in mock disappointment. "No, Joshua. You're going to have to let everyone in the house see what a naughty little boy you've been. Now get going."

With a gulp, Josh turned and limped out through my bedroom door, still buck naked. The second he was gone, it was like Dawn's whole persona melted, and she was back to being the sweet oversexed girl I knew. She kissed me on the lips, almost apologetically.

"How are you doing with all this?"she said, concern in her voice.

"It's ... strange," I admitted. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it's kind of exciting ... but I don't understand how you can treat someone you care about like that. I mean, I barely know Josh, and even I felt sorry for him."

"It's not really cruel," said Dawn. "In fact, it's probably harder on me than it is on him. He loves this stuff."

"I don't get how you can love being insulted and mistreated."

Dawn sighed. I noticed that she had started giving me a slow handjob, keeping me hard for the next round. "I don't really understand it, but from what Josh says to me, it's like ... pain is a part of the human experience, you know? You can never get rid of pain, so you may as well embrace it. It's like the soccer thing. It's all about embracing your body and all the things it can make you feel."

"When I twisted my ankle, there wasn't any pleasure to that pain."

Dawn tossed her hair over her shoulder and jutted out her delectable breasts confidently. "No, but you didn't have the Dawninatrix doing it to you."

"The Dawninatrix? Really?"

At that point we both collapsed in a fit of giggling. It was a welcome relief.

"But seriously," Dawn said as she struggled to recover. "It's not like I would ever actually hurt Josh. It's all surface-level pain. I think that's part of the appeal -- it's like, you're in danger, but you're not in so much danger that it's not sexy. At least I think so. I'm not much of a psychologist, I'll admit."

I heard Padma laughing in the hallway and rapidly creaking floorboards. "It sounds like he's coming back," said Dawn. "Quick, get hard again."

"It doesn't just go up and down like that," I protested. "It's not like I can flip a switch or something." But before I could even finish my sentence, Dawn was bent over, taking my flaccid prick into her marvellous mouth. With her hyperactive tongue she restored my laughter-slain erection to health. It turns out that sometimes it does just go up and down like that.

Josh limped into the room while Dawn was facedown in my lap, her activities hidden by a waterfall of hair, but her obscene sucking sounds making it no secret what she was doing. He was carrying an armful of silk rope, which he almost dropped. The poor boy looked genuinely uneasy.

Dawn broke off from my cock. A thin strand of precum trailed between her mouth and my instrument, but she broke it off with one strong stroke of her tongue. "Try not to tarry so much, Joshua," she said, instantly back in persona. "A little intermission is all well and good, but my meal was getting cold. Now, sit down in the chair with your hands behind your back."

He did as instructed, although the contact of his raw ass with the hard seat made him clearly wince. Dawn began doing up the rope in some kind of intricate pattern that left Josh completely immobile, but with his cock still fully accessible to anyone but him. The half-erect prick limped down in front of him as if in shame.

To my surprise, Dawn bent down and started quickly stroking Josh's cock, which responded to her touch by inflating to its usual massive proportions. The view from my spot on the bed, of Dawn's round ass sticking up in the air with her slick sex gleaming underneath, was more than enough to keep me hard. She leaned in to whisper something to him, and Josh just gulped and muttered "Yes ma'am."

Dawn waltzed back over to me. "Now there, where were we before our little miscreant distracted us "

I suddenly found myself willing to go with her into this strange baroque drama. I grabbed Dawn by the shoulder and dipped her down onto the bed as though we were dancing. My hard cock fell perfectly in the wet cleft of her lips, her girl juice tickling the underside.

She scrambled onto her hands and knees, pushing that glorious ass against me. "I want Joshua to see exactly what he's missing," she said. "Sit down." I followed her instructions, coming off my haunches and spreading my legs out as far as was comfortable. My cock stood straight up, askew from the rest of my body, like a tribute to a lusty goddess. Dawn climbed on top of me, her back to my chest, squatting obscenely. And then she slowly began to lower herself onto my rod.

Dawn drew out the process, making me feel each inch of her slippery and red-hot cunt as it slowly parted for my cock. She was letting out one long, slow breath as she took myself into her. Her head was nestled against mine, and I could feel the vibrations of her trembling. And then, finally, she reached the bottom, and I was fully inside that tremendous channel.

After a brief pause she began raising and lowering herself on my cock, a slow motion which quickly developed into full-on riding. I could do little except support her weight and thrust up into her weakly, but judging from the gasps and titters from Dawn she was doing fine enough on her own. And it felt damn good from my end too.

I had seen this position before in porn, but never actually done it before. It felt strange, but good, and I loved having her head right next to mine, emitting those cute little Dawn noises. But I knew that for Josh, this was the best possible view, meaning the most torturous one. Dawn was splayed out before him like a medical specimen, everything available for view just a few feet from his hungry eyes. He could doubtlessly see her drooling pink pussy lips as they engulfed my cock, her tremendous breasts as they heaved with the rhythm of her equestrian bucking, and the ecstatic look on her face as another man brought her closer and closer to the edge.

Even though Dawn's pussy pumping up and down on my cock was blowing my mind, I never forgot about Josh, sitting there with his hard scarlet cock straining towards us. It was sending a strange tingling mixture of stage fright and glee up my spine, making me pay attention to everything. Usually during sex I fell into a kind of instinctual rhythm, but here my mind was here to revel in all the sensations and have its own fun.

"Oh fuck," Dawn yelled. "I'm gonna come. Mike's gonna make me come with his big, fat cock and ... ugh!" She errupted into orgasm, grinding her bubbly ass against me. I could feel her release gushing down my shaft and coating her balls, and hear her high, breathy climactic cries, cries that almost sounded like laughs. I screwed my eyes shut and tried my hardest not to come. I knew that if I saw those big tits bouncing up and down with her that would have been the end, and I wanted to make a greater show of my masculine virility.

She finally settled down, slumping against my chest, my hard cock still embedded in her wet cunt. I ventured one eye open to see Josh standing there, a cocktail of agony and desire on his face. Where the ropes touched him there were deep red marks on his skin from him straining against them. A large drop of precum glistened on top of his rigid cock, begging for attention.

"Phew," said Dawn, whipping her hair back casually (and into my face, but I tried not to mind). "Now that's what I call an orgasm. What about you, Joshua?"

"Please, ma'am..."

She shifted forward and loomed over the jock, now looking like a hapless dork cornered in the playground. The shadow of her breasts fell across his dick. Somehow, she managed to stay on my throbbing shaft. "Please what?"

"Can I please come already "

Dawn laughed hard, and I could feel the rumbling around my cock. "You know what? Go ahead. Come as much as you like. As long as you don't move, of course."

Joshua paused for a moment, as if he was actually trying to psychically stroke himself off. Dawn started slowly he bowed his head even further and barely managed to squeak out his next request. "Well, could you ... stroke it?"

Dawn turned to me briefly just to display the excellent shit-eating grin she had on. "I'm sorry? I couldn't hear you, Joshua."

He seemed to shrink into the chair. "Could you stroke it?"

"Now, I must have misheard you," said Dawn. "Because it almost sounds like after I was nice enough to give you permission to come, you asked me to actually touch your disgusting little penis. Is that what you said?"

Josh's head bobbed once again in ashamed agreement.

"Hmmm," Dawn said, making a show of deliberation. My cock was still hard inside her, but for the moment I was caught up in this psychodrama. "Well, you can't ask for too much. How about this. You pick one. You can come, or I can touch your cock. But only one."

It wasn't a choice at all, of course, and the pinched expression on Josh's face showed that he knew that. " ... stroke me."

Dawn pointed her ear towards him condescendingly. "Speak up."

His face was now as beet red as his ass had been after the flogging. "I said I want you to jack me off."

Dawn leaned forward, drawing me ever closer to the edge of the bed. She was balanced precariously in my lap, and it seemed as though the two of us would topple over embarrassingly onto the floor any minute now. But somehow we stayed there, and Dawn extended her legs to grab Josh's cock in between her feet.

"Is this okay with you?" she said, her voice simultaneously coy and sultry. "I don't want to get off this big fat cock after all." She rubbed the edges of her feet up and down on Josh's shaft, and he fervently nodded.

It turned out that Dawn was as good at footjobs as she was at seemingly everything else sexual. She deftly batted Josh's cock between one foot and the other, rubbing his cock between both of them, and then capturing the head in between her big toe and the one next to it, jacking Josh off with that tight little ring. The rhythmic motion of her feet made her move slowly up and down on my cock. It was shallow penetration, but it seemed to work for her, as her ragged gasps -- not entirely from exertion -- attested to.

I was beginning to feel like I had vanished from the scene, even in my own mind. It was just Dawn and Josh, and the strapping lad who was a supporting character in the story they wove. At that moment I was okay with that, although that might have just been the slick feel of Dawn's cunt making me feel that way.

Still, I began to thrust my hips forwards and upwards, taking Dawn a bit by surprise. One of her legs lashed out in some thing of a kick that landed right on Josh's thigh. He winced a little. "Sorry baby," Dawn said. "Sometimes Michael here makes me lose control. Besides, that could have been a lot worse."