Saying Stay Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I had my fill, I poured some of Ellie's lube onto my fingertips and rubbed it into her anal passage. I curled my finger inside her, and she cooed at the penetration. From what she had said, I assumed Ellie had done this before, but I still wanted to take it slow. I slipped another finger in there and began thrusting back and forth. Ellie moved with me, sliding forward on her hands and knees, her breath ragged. She was ready.

My cock was already slick with her juices, but I rubbed some lube on it just to be safe. I could see the goosebumps on Ellie's skin and the flush in her cheeks and I was struck by just how sensual this woman was. Inside her den-mother exterior was a vixen hungry for pleasure. Her hard nipples hung low, her pussy positively dripped, and her ass quivered before me in anticipation. How could Ellie ever feel guilty about letting this side of herself lose?

I couldn't wait any longer. I mounted Ellie in a frankly bestial gesture, and slid the tip of my cock into her asshole. As in the few times I had done this with Dawn, there was resistance, but then abruptly the head popped into that most private and filthy of places. Ellie gasped and clawed at the sheets. I could barely believe the tightness of her ass and its quivering hunger. I grabbed firmly onto her buttocks and slowly slid further inside. Every inch was a miracle.

Ellie was trying to say something, but the sensations overwhelmed her, and all that came out was something like "Haaaaaaaaah". I'm not sure I could have been much more intelligent at that point either. It wasn't just the tight squeeze of Ellie's ass, but also the feeling of being inside such an intimate place, of having a woman so utterly surrender all her barriers to me. Or maybe it was just how sexy Ellie looked on all fours in front of me, shoulders rising and falling as she tried to keep herself together.

When I started moving, there was no keeping together possible. We both yelled, moaned, and gasped as we found our bodies taken over by the undeniable rhythm of fucking. There was none of the earlier gentleness. I felt as though I was riding a bull, and I desperately wanted to stay on. I roughly grabbed one of Ellie's big breasts and thrust faster and harder into her ass. She grunted and pushed back further onto my cock. Ellie was built for pleasure - a perfect ride, complete with cushioning and handholds.

In that haze of motion and unbelievable pleasure I snuck my other hand down to the delta between her legs. I stroked her pussy as I thrust inside her ass, and Ellie was gone. She seized up and then screamed. I was too drunk on pleasure, and the feeling of giving pleasure to her, to stop. I kept driving my cock into her ass and rubbing her sopping-wet clit. Ellie arched her back, turned her head to the sky, and shouted out her pleasure. She must have came twice, three times - or maybe it was just all one long orgasm.

There was only so much I could take. I tried to say that I was coming, but I'm afraid it just came out as meaningless monosyllables. An instant later, I felt cum running up my cock and spurting into Ellie's ass. It was less of a peak of pleasure than a shuddering relief. Still, stars danced in front of my eyes, and I heard myself crying out, although it seemed to be a mile away.

I stayed hard for a little while, lodged in her as we gradually came down from that peak of pleasure.

Ellie pulled herself off my dick and turned around to look at me. She was a mess - dank with sweat and other fluids, skin an exhausted red, and hair completely dishevelled. She didn't look a day younger than she was, and possibly she looked a little older. But she was also impossibly sexy.

"I should have listened to you," Ellie said. "We should have done this sooner."

"Nah. I was being a lunkhead."

"Well, if you keep doing things like that, you can be as much of a lunkhead as you want."

I leaned in and kissed her. I felt as though I had gained something more than another sex buddy on that day, but I couldn't get more specific.

We talked for a while after that, avoiding any really sensitive subjects. Afterwards we got out of bed and found that Julia had gotten up and ordered the pizza an hour ago. We dined on lukewarm vegetarian pie with the rest of the groggy stragglers. It was perhaps not our proudest moment, but we were a family.

And the great things about family is that you learn things from them. I don't want to say something as trite as "learning from others' mistakes", because that would imply that I was just treating Ellie as a cautionary example. She was a lot more than that, of course, but she was also someone who was haunted by past sin. I remembered her breaking down in the kitchen, and then going back to the behaviour that had wrecked her life but also given her a new, perhaps better life.

I didn't want to have that guilt in two decades' time. As we were eating, I got a text from Nina: "getting back into town on tuesday - hope to see you at the station!! xoxo". I realized, in one of those moments of sudden clarity that makes you feel like an idiot, that I had to be honest with her, and I had to be honest with her as soon as possible.