Saying Stay Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a woman here who I knew liked my cock, even if she was less enthused about the rest of me. Julia was still trying valiantly to make Josh come, but his stubborn stamina remained. As I shifted closer, I saw that she was sopping wet. Maybe it was exactly her frustration with these cocky men that made her so aroused. I gently pulled Julia's hips up and kissed her wetness. I could hear her groan as it echoed around Josh's cock, and Josh moaned too with the sensation.

As Dawn was frantically yelling out "Don't stop, Padma! Keep on - oh!" I wrapped my tongue around Julia's clitoris. I could feel her body shiver with the contact, and had to keep a firm grasp on her long skinny legs. I crudely rubbed my face into her crotch, and then slipped in a more refined finger. I curved that finger and stroked upwards, as Julia had tought me in one of our trysts that was both adversarial and educational. She was positively panting with arousal.

Julia's juicy cunt filled my vision. I could hear Dawn yelling out her orgasm as Padma drove her tongue further and further into her pussy. Come to think of it, the whole neighbourhood could probably hear Dawn yelling. Behind me, there was the creak of bedsprings and the wet thump of thrustings. I just kept my tongue fixed on Julia's clit as I fingered her.

The green-haired aesthete reached back and grabbed my thigh, the only admission of desire she could get out. I knew enough to not deny her. I drew up and practically mounted Julia from behind, slipping my cock into her with one effortless stroke. She thrust back at me just as hard, all the while bobbing her head up and down on Josh's cock. It would be easy to see Julia as simply being spit-roasted between our two shafts, but she was in constant motion, head and hips moving in a sinuous rhythm.

Dawn bounded up from Padma's embrace, only energized from her climax. "Sheesh, that was great. But now I need some dick." Padma pouted a little, but Dawn payed her no mind as she made straight for Josh and his bulging cock, shining with Julia's spit. She pushed Josh down and mounted him aggressively. Josh's head hung off the bed, his long brown hair swinging as Dawn rocked him with frantic thrusts of her hips. I watched her bounce with her unique brand of brash desire, and drove into Julia harder. The green-haired minx underneath me gasped and moaned - I knew that the little voyeur was watching Dawn too.

But it still wasn't enough. Maybe out of some sense of obligation, or maybe just out of her burning all-consuming lust, Julia was trying to claw her way across to reach Padma. It was an awkward form of locomotion, but I shifted with Julia and managed to stay lodged inside her until her lips kissed Padma's pussy.

I ran a finger down past Julia's flat stomach and to her proudly protruding clit. I think she liked it, but it was hard to tell with her face buried in Padma's muff. As I fucked the woman that was eating her out, I caught Padma's eye. She gave me a heavy gaze and played with her own nipples. I just about came right there.

The others were fucking too, although I could barely see them. Simon had Ellie on her back and was thrusting into her as he pawed at her plump breasts. Dawn was riding Josh for everything that he was worth, and probably considerably more than that. Julia's sweet, tight pussy was twitching and squeezing my cock as she delicately lapped up Padma's juices.

I felt my head starting to spin. No way this could really be happening. This was all too much, like something out of my fantasies that had seemed faintly silly even as I was masturbating to them. But I was really fucking a cute nymphomaniac as she dug her tongue into a dark-haired beauty, with women and men copulating all around me.

Julia was coming now. Her head jerked out and she let out a long "fuuuuuuuuck". Her fingers went to work, shaking as they plundered Padma's cunt. I think Padma was coming too, from the throaty moans she was making. And I finally let all the desire inside myself go as I came inside Julia.

Simon and Ellie were gently embracing each other - their orgasms had already come. I slid out of Julia and fell back on my ass, not sure if I was ever able to get up again. Julia slumped forward and rested her head on Padma's sweaty stomach. Only Dawn and Josh were still going, locked in some kind of competition of sexual gymnastics. Dawn was panting with both exhaustion and lust as another orgasm broke upon her. Josh was clearly having fun, but also clawing the sheets with frustration. He may have been regretting his earlier boast.

Dawn dismounted, although it took a moment for her to fully pull herself off Josh's length. "What's the matter, Josh," she said in a husky voice that was new to me. "My pussy not good enough for you?"

Josh gritted his teeth. "No, I just don't... feel... like... coming." Julia laughed.

Dawn took Josh's purple cock and put it in the valley of her cleavage. She began to rub his shaft, slick with sweat and the juices of three different women, between her buxom breasts. "Not even on my tits?"

"Not - oh fuck!"

Dawn giggled as Josh's cock erupted between her soft mounds. Cum spurted up volcanically, hitting her chin and running down her breasts. All the evening's stimulation spurted out, as rope out of rope of cum decorated Dawn's bosom. When Josh was finally done, Dawn sat back and rubbed her cum-covered tits together, very pleased with herself. Josh looked as if he was about to die.

"I wanna take a picture of this," Dawn said. I wasn't sure if she was talking about her tits or the whole sordid fleshy scene.

"Not one for the Facebook page," said Ellie. That was probably true, but I also thought if I had a picture of Dawn with semen dripping down her voluminous breasts I would never stop looking at it.

Padma grabbed me by the arm. I looked over and saw that she had taken Julia's arm the same way. Her voice was hoarse and hesitant, but she knew what she had to say. "Guys. I want you to touch me."

"Are- are you sure?" Even after all of the fantasies that had come true, this seemed implausible.

Padma smiled. "It needs to be all of you."

Gradually, we all converged on Padma - Dawn and Julia, us ugly boys and poor straight Ellie. All preferences were momentarily forgotten - this was all about connection and giving. Our hands and mouths descended on Padma's damp brown body. I kissed her left breast and the inside of her shoulder. Two more people had taken her legs - I couldn't tell who. She was kissing Julia, or maybe Simon, tenderly. I saw her take a sharp intake of breath as someone's fingers - who knows who.

At some point I lost track of whose fingers and whose tongue was where. We were all just one pile of flesh, consuming, probing, fucking Padma, this woman who was very briefly in our life and who we all loved very much. We fingered her pussy and tongued her clit and snuck a thumb into her ass and groped her breasts and kissed the back of her neck and rubbed our cunts on her leg and let her lick our nipples and then, with a stuttering roar, she came. It took all six of us to hold her down.

The morning afterwards could perhaps be described as a seven-person walk of shame, if we hadn't all been so goddamned pleased with ourselves. We didn't say anything about the night before - perhaps we never would (although I did note that someone - all signs pointed to Dawn - had added "Orgy Night!" as a weekly event on my cell phone's calendar). But the bitter and frustrated air that had sat in the house since Padma told us she was leaving had been completely dispelled.

Padma was still upstairs, doing the last of her packing. The moving van would be here in five minutes, or so they said. Everyone was eating their separate breakfasts, looking faintly dazed. But I was already noticing that it seemed as though things were different. We had all fucked before in various combinations, but doing it all together like that had brought a new intimacy. I noticed Josh giving Simon a back-rub, Ellie putting her arm around Dawn, Julia hugging me from behind as I rifled through the cereal shelf.

Still, we all felt tense when Padma came downstairs, lugging a big duffel bag behind her. Dawn looked like a kid who was just told Christmas was cancelled. "You're still leaving? Even after..."

Padma chuckled. "Well, the deposit's down and everything. Besides, last night was great and all, but... it doesn't change everything. I need to go. How do I put it... I've learned a lot here. I learned about myself, about living up to my ideals, and I learned an awful lot about sex. But for the next stage I have to go be by myself. I can't grow more here."

There was a silence, and I was worried that another argument would break out. But Julia just nodded curtly. "That sounds very New Age-y, but I guess I can accept it. I hope you find what you're looking for, Padma."

"Yeah, I'm gonna miss you man," said Josh.

Dawn made a telephone motion with her hands. "If you're looking for a late-night hook-up..."

I felt it was on me to make a more personal goodbye, so I walked up to Padma and took her by the hand - the same hand that was squeezing my shoulder as she climaxed last night. "I just wanted to thank you so much. Thanks for helping me through all those classes, and thanks for bringing me here."

Padma slugged me in the stomach. "I'm moving across the city, not to outer space. You'll see me all the time. And besides which, you've all got to help me move before we say goodbye."

Everyone looked away, whistling, trying to act like they had forgotten the physical task they drunkenly agreed to.

"Come on, kids! Boxes are upstairs, and the truck is up front. Let's get going!"