SC Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
1.2k words
4
3.3k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She woke up before her alarm went off. Her first thought was of him and what happened yesterday. She was very wet, so she had to have been dreaming about him. She laid there thinking of him as her alarm went off and brought her back to reality. She turned it off and laid there a few more minutes. She knew he would be there about 7am. She jumped up and got in the shower real quick. As she was drying off, his message came thru saying he would be there soon. She decided she would greet him naked as he came through the door. She had given him a key to her room.

She heard the key in the door and got all excited and nervous for some reason. His eyes lit up as he saw her standing there naked. He hugged and kissed her and immediately started getting undressed. He has a gorgeous body. She loves touching and kissing it.

They laid on the bed cuddling and talking. His hands started to find their way down her body. She kissed him as he was roaming her body. He then started kissing down her neck and continued down to her boobs. He sucked and nibbled on her nipples, tugging gently on her nipple rings. She placed her hands on his head as she moaned. She could feel his cock getting harder against her leg. He moved down to her stomach and licked and kissed it. He kissed down one thigh and up the other one. He kissed her moistened pussy lips and then she felt his tongue tasting her wetness from her pussy lips. She breathed heavy and he slipped his tongue between her pussy lips and licked from the top to the bottom and back up. He was sucking and licking her clit and it wasn't long until she was cumming. He stuck his tongue inside her so he could taste her. He moved back up to her clit just as she was coming down from her first orgasm and in a short time made her have another and another. Her body was having explosion after explosion and she couldn't catch her breath. She had to beg him to stop. He looked up from between her legs and just smiled.

He moved up beside her and leaned in and kissed her. She loved tasting herself on his lips. Her hand moved immediately down to stroke his very hard cock. She gave him a devilish grin and moved so she could take his cock into her mouth. She licked the pre cum off the tip and then slowly took the tip into her mouth. She stroked him as she sucked on the tip. He moaned and she smiled with his cock still in her mouth. He told her that she is wonderful at sucking him. She began licking him from tip to balls. She licked and sucked his balls some before moving back up. She licked that vein on the underside of his cock that she loves so much. His cock is rock hard now and she wants to ride him.

She hands him a condom and smiles as she tells him that she wants to ride him. He smiles as he puts the condom on. She straddles him and slowly moves down onto him taking him all the way in. He loves seeing the look on her face as he first enters her. She moves up and down slowly taking him all the way in each time. She leans forward and moves up and down slowly as they kiss and he sucks on her nipples. She sits up and he tells her to fuck him until she cums. He wants to feel her pussy squeezing his cock as she cums all over him. She started grinding on him and came quickly. She leaned forward while still cumming and he began to move in and out of her and she came again. She sat back up and began grinding on him again and before long she was cumming again and then she felt him pulse inside her as he came. She laid down beside him and they cuddled and kissed. He had to get cleaned up and get to work.

He came back later that day. She immediately got to work making him hard and getting him off. He showered and headed home.

She received his message that he was on his way. She waited anxiously for him. He let himself in and immediately started stripping. He went straight between her legs and started eating her to multiple orgasms. His tongue was pure magic. He definitely knows how to eat a pussy. He told her that he could spend all day eating her. She told him to crawl onto the bed and lay so she can suck on him as he licks her. They got each other off and then laid next to each other and kissed some. They had a nice conversation, before he had to get to work.

When he came back that afternoon he showered quickly. She was waiting on the bed for him. He climbed onto the bed and they started kissing. She pushed him back onto the bed and immediately took his cock into her mouth. She had her own idea how she wanted things to go this time. She sucked on him feeling him get harder and harder in her mouth. He was moaning as she teased his cock with her mouth. She had him put a condom on and she climbed on top of him again. She loved how he filled her tight pussy. She rode him to two orgasms. Then as he flipped me over, he said now that you have gotten yours he was going to fuck her good. He thrust back into her and fucked her hard and deep. As he was pounding away from behind she came several times. Just as she was cumming again, he pushed all the way into her and came hard. She loved feeling his cock pulse inside her as he came. They both laid on the bed totally spent. After a little bit of time, he had to shower and get home.

They both knew this would be their last day together. He climbed onto the bed and they laid their talking and laughing. Enjoying each others company. They looked at each other and both got up and got undressed. He hugged and kissed her, pressing their naked bodies together. It was a wonderful feeling. She laid on the bed on her stomach. He began kissing and licking up and down her spine. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. She also felt his cock gently brushing her leg and getting harder and harder. She raised her ass into the air and exposing her very wet pussy to him. He ran his fingers over her lips and clit making a comment about how nice wet and ready her pussy was.

She heard him opening the condom wrapper and then felt him run his cock up and down her wet pussy. Then the feeling of his cock pushing into her. He was so hard. He grabbed her hips and began fucking her hard and deep to several orgasms. Her whole body was shaking. He laid down on the bed and she climbed on top of him. She rode him to several more orgasms before collapsing on top of him. Her body was shaking uncontrollably. She rolled off of him and laid next to him with her head on his chest just listening to his heart beat. They just laid there kissing, cuddling and talking with each other.

She was going to never forget her time with him as long as she lived.