Scales Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam and Liz give Carter the best "massage" ever.
3.7k words
3.94
4.9k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll be there in 20 minutes'

'What about Jim? How'd he take it?'

'He apparently doesn't seem to understand what the open part of our relationship means exactly, so I gave him a temporary fix until after we're done'

'And that would be what kind of fix exactly?'

'I texted Ruby and had her come over. Told her to fuck him like he was the last man on Earth'

'Poor Jim has no idea what he's in for. I hope you realize she's going to drain him'

'I'll give him a day or two to let his balls refill. I'm hoping to get my fill with a fish sandwich today anyways. You know I love me some tartar sauce ;)'

Sam giggled a little at the tartar sauce joke. She was glad that Liz was able to join since she had hardly gone a few hours without asking for details about Carter ever since she had invited her over to watch her little secret video of him and her. They had made it about halfway through the video before clothes came off and the dildos came out.

Now though, she would get to see for herself just what it was like. Sam had already set up a table for later, and was busy making sure the temperature was just right and that there were plenty of condoms and enough lube to last them several days. She also had a few toys for just in case. It wasn't long before she heard a knock, and when she looked through her peephole she saw Liz in a black top and leggings. She clicked the lock and let Liz inside, and could tell she was still a little annoyed from earlier with Jim.

"Hey sexy, still fuming?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Can you believe that he says I have it easier than he does?" Liz asks in a huff.

"Yeah I can. You seem to forget that men will jump at the opportunity when offered unconditional sex, but if they offer, they're creepy and perverted."

"It's not like I go around throwing my body at random guys though. Even I have standards."

"Yeah, but you're forgetting the two most important differences Liz."

"And that would be?" Liz asks in an annoyed tone.

Sam walked up behind Liz and reached both arms around her and grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing just the way she knew Liz liked it. There was a quick intake of breath from Liz, and Sam could feel her start to relax a little.

"Walking around with these lovely play pillows on display will always draw attention to you from guys, regardless of what you wear. You've heard of the expression 'undressing you with their eyes' right?"

"Yeah, I've heard it. So boobs are the 2 reasons then?"

"No, they're only the most obvious of the two. The other one..."

Sam let her sentence drift off into speculation as she moved her left hand down Liz's chest and stomach and into her leggings. Liz was starting to breathe a little faster in anticipation, and was rubbing her thighs together as Sam moved lower with each second. She eventually reached her clit, and rubbed it in tiny circles a few times before moving her hand lower still and cupping Liz's entire vagina in her hand.

"...is that when you wear skin tight pants like this, you leave basically nothing to the imagination. Add in a little of that sassy attitude of yours and you practically scream 'ask me to fuck and I'll oblige'."

Liz was busy rubbing her clit against the heel of Sam's hand, and was starting to get wet and was beginning to pant heavily. Liz's displeasure was voiced out loudly as Sam jerked her hand up and out of her leggings, and when Liz turned around, she was pouting.

"Relax you horny rabbit. Carter will be here before long. Wouldn't want to ruin it for you."

Liz scrunched her lips up and looked uncannily like an ordinary rabbit for a brief moment, but then she harrumphed and found herself a spot on Sam's love seat while she waited. It was maybe another half hour before Carter was set to arrive, so she pulled out her phone and began to flip through various apps to kill time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The knocking on Sam's door sent Liz leaping into the air, landing with her body at full attention and her ears standing straight up, though only for a few seconds. Sam opened the door up and there he stood, all six-and-a-half feet of him. He was in sweats and a t-shirt, but the clothes didn't matter to her because they'd be off before much longer. She was more interested in what he was hiding between his legs.

"Hey Carter, this is Liz, from the gym. The one that introduced you to me."

Carter waved at her in a polite manner, but Liz was just busy taking him all in. She had seen him at the gym and knew he was a solid chunk of muscle, but she had never seen him without clothes, and she wanted oh so desperately to see him naked. She didn't move to wave back, and just stared at him.

"Is she always like this? She always seems so nice at the gym."

"What you see at the gym is her typically. This is her when she's about to get down and dirty in private. LIZ!"

"HUH?! What?! I wasn't staring at his crotch! I was, uh, admiring his, uh..." Liz stammered as she tried to compose herself.

"See? Tell her she might get to play with a penis, and she loses all rational thought."

Liz kept on stammering as she tried to think of a halfway decent excuse, and didn't notice that Carter was walking over to her. She finally took notice when he grabbed one of her flailing hands, and looked up at him, and then back to her hand. He then tugged down on the waistband of his sweats, revealing a pair of dark red boxers, and put her hand right on the bulge in the front.

If this had been a cartoon, Liz's entire face would have flushed red in embarrassment, and a puff of steam would've burst out of the top of her head. After a few seconds, Carter let go of her hand and it fell back to Liz's side, but her eyes were still glued to the spot it had been only moments before.

"Now then, I think I'll get ready for my massage if you ladies don't mind."

As Carter walked over to the table, he removed his shirt and tossed it on the floor beside it, then shucked off his sweats in a swift motion. Liz then snapped back to her senses just in time to dart across to the other side of the table where Sam was patiently waiting and watching him undress. She stared wide-eyed as Carter guided his boxers down, and sure enough, he did indeed have two dicks. Two very long and slender dicks that looked delicious to her.

Carter chuckled a little and picked up the towel that was in the middle of the table, and underneath he saw a hole about 5 inches wide. He was taken aback for a moment, but then he chuckled again and proceeded to lie face-down, adjusting himself so that his dicks were in the hole and not pressed against the table. As he did, both Sam and Liz stripped down in front of him, and he watched them unblinkingly as they did.

"Alright ladies, I'm comfortable and ready for my 'massage' now" Carter said as he put his face into the hole at the head of the table.

Liz looked at Sam, not sure where to start. Carter had much rougher skin than anyone she knew, and she was at a loss at what to do. Sam turned and grabbed a pair of gloves that looked like they were slightly thicker than the normal disposable latex kind, and sat a small pump bottle of oil on the table between Carter's legs. She walked to the opposite side of the table while Liz slipped on the gloves, and together they began to knead into his calves at a similar pace.

They took their time on his calves, and even gave his feet some attention as well before moving up to his thighs. Once there, they both started to tease Carter. As they gently caressed his ass cheeks and brushed against his balls with their hands on his inner thighs, Carter began to breathe a little deeper and moan softly as both girls worked on him, but the playful touching goes both ways at times like this.

They each felt a slight tickle as Carter brushed his fingertips against their thighs and very gingerly poked around as he searched for their clits by touch alone. Sam and Liz were both a little flushed as he teased them right back, but Liz was starting to give in to her more carnal desires and focus less on the massage.

After they finished on his legs, Sam hopped up onto the table and straddled Carter, and Liz looked at her with a slightly confused look on her face. Without a word, Sam just pointed down and mimed giving a blowjob at Liz, who immediately perked up and disappeared under the table with a grin stretched across her face.

"Alright fish-man, let's see how good you can handle getting some action from Liz while you have me rubbing all up on you at the same time."

Sam drizzled a mess of oil along Carter's back, and then pressed her body against him and started to rub the oil into his body with her own. At the same time, Liz was propped up with a large pillow under the table, and was tenderly running her fingers along the smoothness of each shaft. She had already ripped off the gloves, and was torn at what to do to him first, when she decided to just start with one idea and then move on to each new one as they came to her.

She started with a slow handjob, each side alternating strokes, and would give each tip a tiny lick at random. She could hear Carter's breath hitch each time she did so, and knew that this was the secret to making him cum for her later, but for now she just wanted to enjoy the experience. Eventually a new idea came to Liz after a few minutes, and she couldn't wait to see how he handled it.

Liz stopped stroking and held both shafts together, then carefully took both tips into her mouth, her tongue rubbing along the base of each. As she very slowly started to suck on him, she began to lightly stroke each shaft with only her thumb and forefinger in alternating strokes, and his gasping breaths only served to make Liz even more caught up in it.

Meanwhile, Sam was busy grinding her tits into Carter's back, his rough skin making her nipples extremely hard and sensitive at the same time. She was getting really into it, and she was beginning to smell the sex in the air as Liz did whatever she wanted down below. Carter and Sam were very quickly losing themselves in the moment. As Carter breathed harder with Liz giving him an intense yet gentle blowjob, Sam had her tail turned in on itself and she was now making small thrusts into her swiftly moistening pussy.

It was barely another minute before Sam couldn't hold back any longer. As she hit a mini orgasm from her tail and her nipples combined, she slid forward along Carter's back and bit down on his ear with her teeth and lip and moaned low and softly as she did.

"Oh FUCK!" Carter exclaimed suddenly.

While Liz had been careful not to push things too fast so that he would last longer, the sudden bite had been enough to push Carter over the edge, and he began to cum. Liz's eyes shot wide in surprise as he began to cum hard into her mouth, each spurt punctuated by a sharp thrust against the table. Normally this would be something she could handle no problem, but she had never had two dicks in her mouth at the same time.

Well, at least not two dicks attached to the same person. That added a new dynamic she hadn't thought about: each dick cumming at different intervals. As one fired, the other was readying a load of its own, and they both went off one right after the other. The issue was that they were both letting out a LOT of cum, and for once Liz wasn't able to keep up. Not wanting to waste anything else as cum started to leak out of her mouth, Liz swallowed what she could and in the process took Carter's dicks as far as she could so that anything else would go right down her throat.

Carter, despite having been given head by Sam, was not prepared for the sudden orgasm, and then the feeling of being swallowed in mid orgasm, so he was writhing on the table as his whole body was wracked with intense pleasure.

"Hoh-holy shit!" he managed to gasp out as Liz kept sucking on him while he came down her throat and Sam nibbled on his ear in her own orgasm.

He had thought he could handle both of them at once, but he wasn't so sure anymore. All he knew was that by the time he left, he would be lucky if he had anything left in his balls at all. After several more minutes of sucking, Liz finally let up and pulled out both dicks with a loud slurping sound, and Sam was just lightly rubbing his shoulders as she lay on Carter's back.

"That was a lot more cum than I ever expected from one orgasm. You sure you have any little swimmers left after that?" Liz ask as she leaned back and looked at Carter through the hole his head was in.

"I should, but if you make me cum like that again, I might not have a third round in me no matter what you try."

"Challenge accepted" Liz said with a smirk. "Now then, how about you flip over and take me and Sam for a ride?"

"Sure, but I need a moment to catch my breath."

"Take your time hot stuff. We've got plenty of it to spare."

As Carter let his body go limp to rest, Sam started to slowly massage him again. It was a nice feeling after such an intense start. Liz on the other hand was still under the table and very gently teasing Carter's dicks to help keep him hard. Not enough to pleasure, but just enough to keep them both at attention, and he was enjoying that too.

After fifteen minutes of post round one happy ending back massage, Sam got down next to Carter's ear.

"Flip over" she whispered with a hint of thinly masked anticipation.

Carter carefully lifted up from the table and turned over while Liz climbed out from underneath and got on the side opposite of Sam. As he got comfortable, Liz and Sam both very tenderly ran their hands along his legs and chest, caressing his muscular form in a way that screamed with their need to make it theirs. He almost didn't even notice that Sam had passed a condom over to Liz and that they were putting them on him.

Once sleeved up, Sam climbed onto the side of the table and stood. Slowly, she lowered herself down onto Carter's left cock, with a little assistance from Liz to make sure it didn't go in the wrong hole. Carter could feel her squeezing down on him, and because he had already cum at least once, he doubted he would be able to give her as good a time as before. But it wasn't just her this time. As Sam got situated, Liz started to climb up too. Once up, Sam helped her the same as she had, and Carter sighed a little as he felt Liz's pussy wrapping around his other cock.

Both girls had a different feel and a different heat to them, and it was clearly noticeable. He wondered if he would be able to keep up with both of them. Sam had seemed to have more stamina than he thought possible when it came to sex, and according to her, Liz was able to go for hours at a time without stopping. He felt like he was in over his head a little, but damn it all if he wasn't going to enjoy himself for as long as possible.

With Sam and Liz now both fully impaled by shark cock and seated with their legs around each other, Carter wondered what would happen first, and the answer was not what he expected. He had been expecting some bouncing, maybe some rocking back and forth to get him really into it, but instead he glanced down his chest and saw Sam pull Liz in for a kiss. He thought maybe it would only be a quick one, but he was very wrong.

Sam and Liz started to go at it as though they were lovers who had been separated for years, such was the intensity and ferocity with which they kissed. The sound of smacking lips and gasping breaths had him transfixed, and as he watched they got even more into it. Hands fondled breasts and fingers squeezed nipples, each eliciting moans of differing pitch from each woman, and then suddenly Carter felt movement on his groin.

As his gaze dropped, he saw that they had pressed their bodies together as close as possible, and that they were now grinding their pussies against each other. It was a sight he never expected to actually be involved in. He could only stare with his mouth open and eyes wide as these two gorgeous spliced women attacked each other in a sexual frenzy, all while ever so slightly grinding not only against each other, but also on him at the same time.

Unable to sit up with both of them on top how they were, Carter could only lean back and let them take him for this incredible ride he was on. He didn't mind that he wasn't the focus of their attention at the moment. The feeling of them moving with him inside them and the sounds of both women trying desperately to satisfy themselves kept him plenty hard, so he was willing to let them continue at their pace until they were ready to include him again. It didn't take long for that.

There was a shift of weight and Carter felt a shake from both sides of the table. He glanced down and saw that Sam and Liz had leaned back and gripped the edge of the table with both hands, both while panting heavily.

"We haven't kissed like that since before you met Jim. I missed it." Sam managed to pant.

"Same here. Now then, how about you stop procrastinating and grind me like you mean it. I know I won't be the only one that enjoys that, will I?" Liz said, glancing over at Carter for a moment.

Without waiting for his reply, Liz and Sam pushed forward with their arms and slid their hips as close together as possible, and immediately started to grind against each other with even more intensity than they had only moments before. This time though, Carter was getting a lot more out of it. Between the sliding back and forth and the hip gyrations, Carter wasn't even sure if his dicks were supposed to move they way they were currently. Yet they were, and it felt amazing.

He didn't know how long it lasted, but it had to have been at least thirty minutes. Thirty very intense minutes, and despite that, he had managed to not cum. Liz and Sam however, both came HARD. They pulled each other tight as they did, each one lost in orgasmic moans as their bodies spasmed in pleasure. In the midst of it all, they had gotten on their knees on the table between Carter's legs, and Carter was able to quickly get off the table. He hadn't cum yet, and he wanted to very badly now.

He stood by the side of the table and carefully maneuvered them so that they were lying on their sides while still clutching each other tightly, and once he had them where he wanted them he lifted their legs out of the way and saw his targets. Each pussy was pulsing in time with their gasps, and they were so soaked with each other's juices that he wouldn't need a drop of lube. Carter lined himself up, putting only the smallest bit of himself inside their folds, grabbed a thigh with each hand, and then simultaneously pulled them towards him and thrust into the both of them.

Neither of them had time to fully register the sensation as Carter went to work on both of them. In a matter of seconds, Sam and Liz were both being fucked with raw intensity and wild abandon. Having only just barely come down from their previous orgasm, it wasn't long before both of them were moaning loudly as Carter put his hands around each of their waists to get a better grip. It wasn't much longer before he hit his own limit.

"I'm gonna cu-AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" Carter practically shouted as he came even harder than he had earlier. So much so, that he seized up, unable to move as each cock exploded with hot cum. Not being able to react meant that Carter couldn't squeeze down and try to get as much out in each spurt as he normally would, so instead it was two long and continuous flows , and each second drained him for both cum and stamina. Next thing Carter knew, the world went dark.