Scales like Stars Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Relix looked as shy as a deer.

"Call me Lix..." her voice was soft.

"...Lix?" Merton asked.

"Don't laugh!" Relix snapped her head up to look at him. "I-It's...it's a sign of trust." She paused. "That part of my name is the smallest part that retains meaning. It's the core of the name that the rest is built around - it's...well, it's the basis of most spells used to enchant someone at a distance."

Merton blinked, then felt a sudden rush of emotions - more intense than simple lust. "Okay, Lix..." he whispered. The name made Relix shudder in delight and fear and something more. Her eyes closed to slits and she breathed out a slow, happy sound that wasn't words, and yet spoke volumes.

Merton's hand slid down to his cock. He was so achingly hard that it was hard to think straight. And so, he didn't. His hand went to her leg - the one that was lifted was in the right posture. But her others needed to be opened and spread outwards, to open her up enough to accept him. As she unfolded like a flower, Relix - or Lix, in that moment - sucked in a quiet gasp of eagerness. She was leaving a tiny puddle under her rump, soaking the sheets. Her voice urged him on: "Yessss..."

Merton ground the fat tip of his cock against her sex. She was molten hot and his cock glided against her - she was nearly friction-less and welcoming. His eyes narrowed to thin slits. He wanted to close them so that he could revel in the physicality of the moment. But he also didn't want to tear his eyes off his Princess, his wife, his love...

For in this moment...

Merton knew that he'd never have a heart small enough for just one soul. Not after seeing Princess Relix Castrovel bare her soul before him.

"Hi!"

The voice jerked both their heads up.

A small black dragon - roughly the size of a large dog, or a small pony - sat on the dresser that was perched against the wall. His tail wagged happily and his wings were folded against his sides. He was in his quadrupedal form, and his bright, golden eyes were watching the scene with clear excitement. He waved. "Hi!"

Merton looked at Lix. Lix looked back at him.

They both looked at the tiny dragon.

"Hi!" he said a third time. "I'm Brash! Brash the Dragon!" He puffed up his chest. "I was in an egg, but it was boring, so I hatched! Oh!" He looked around himself. "This room is fancy! Oh! Oh!" He gasped, then spotted his tail out of the corner of his eye. "Something's behind me!" He started to run after it. This caused his snout to bump into the wall as he spun on the top of the dresser, which tottered on its foundations, then slowly fell forward.

"Wheeeeeee!" Brash squealed as the dresser hit the floor with a bang. The small dragon skidded along the metal floor, his paws and claws clattering like metal on metal. He bounced, jounced, then finished his skid underneath the bed. "Oh! Oh! You dropped this!" Brash came out from under the bed, one of Relix's bras on his snout. "I found it! Brash saved the day!" He started to do a little dance.

Merton wasn't sure what shocked him more.

This...dragon...

Or the fact that Relix wore bras.

But before he could comment on either, Talon-9 was simultaneously hit by fifteen fifty megaton fusion warheads and almost a hundred railgun slugs going a pretty significant factor of C.

TO BE CONTINUED