"Scammed?"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not all of them keep it."

"If I shaved my bush I'd look like an eleven year old little girl!"

"My eleven year old little girl. I don't think you would look eleven. You think you have too little on top. You're wrong! You think you need puss hair to be a woman. You're wrong, on both counts, if it's my woman you want to be."

"I want to be your woman."

"Then I'd like you to call room service and order breakfast delivered. Then we'll shower and after breakfast we'll get into our busy day."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not showering, ordering breakfast or dressing until you get inside me again."

"Didn't anyone tell you anything? People don't have sex every day. Once a month at most. It won't be next month for three weeks."

"That may be for some people. I've got ten years of cobwebs down there and they're yours. Get to cleaning them out... please."

"Ok. But this is the last time until you shave." I got a condom and put it on. Donna opened her legs for me. I dropped onto the bed with my face in her puss.

"Nick! What are you doing?"

"Eating pussy! Relax and enjoy."

I licked from her taint to her clit with my tongue spreading her lips. I sucked on her labia and she held my head.

"God! I thought being filled by you was as good as it gets. This is that good, and different."

My tongue flicked her clit and she arched her back. My face explored every bit of her vulva I could reach. She made noises when I did things she liked and she made lots of noises. When I probed into her vagina with my tongue she lifted her legs and spread to open more. I reached for her breasts and her hands covered mine as they squeezed and played with her wonderful tiny tits.

I felt the quivers of her muscles. I knew she was seconds away from a really good orgasm. When I felt the first big spasm in her vagina I jumped up and slid my cock deep inside her. Her eyes popped wide open, she yelped and then her legs wrapped around me.

"I love you, Nick. I have always loved you and now I love you more."

"I love you, Donna." I kissed her. We let the passion take us to the animal kingdom. This was not love making, this was animal rut. Fucking in the raw. She came. I came. We made a mess of the bed. I sucked her tits for ten or twenty minutes after I threw the condom away.

Donna called for breakfast and then we showered. I had to get out of the shower early, breakfast had arrived. I signed for it with one hand holding a towel around my waist.

When Donna came out of the bathroom she said, "I'm embarrassed. This room looks like we had an orgy in here."

"It's Ok. It was a little orgy."

We ate first and then dressed. I picked up the bra and tossed it in the bag. Donna reached for the bag.

"Just wear the cami. Women with big chests wear camis. They also complain about sweating under their tits. They complain about them getting in the way. They complain that men never look them in the eyes. Do it because you know it turns me on."

She got dressed without the bra and without the pantyhose. When we got in the elevator to go down to the lobby I whispered, "I'm not wearing a bra either. Can you tell?"

It worked. Donna relaxed. We drove to her apartment. She needed to change clothes. I followed her in and was stunned. Over the mantle in the living room was an 11 X 17 picture of me! Standing beside Ron Roberson's 55 Chevy. In the kitchen there were two 5 X 7's of me. In her bedroom on both nightstands were pictures of me.

"Donna?"

"Now do you believe me? I waited for you."

"Can I use your phone?"

"Local or long distance?"

"I'll leave you five dollars."

"Ok, call."

When my sister answered I asked, "Are you somewhere you can safely sit for five minutes?"

"I'm in my car parked by the Sherman Oaks Galleria. The motor is off."

"I want you to talk to someone here with me."

"Who?"

"Do you remember a classmate of mine who called you for a long time after I disappeared attempting to get in touch with me?"

"Donna somebody. She just about drove me crazy."

"I'm about to ask her to marry me and I wanted you two to talk." I handed the phone to Donna. Neither woman talked. They both cried for a couple minutes and then I hung up. Donna used four or five tissues and when she stopped I knelt in front of her and said, "Pick the spot, the date and the time when you can make me the happiest man alive. On that spot, on that date and that moment, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Will you quit your job, give up your lovely apartment and live with me at the beach?"

"Yes! Nick, Yes!"

"Will you help me shop for a ring?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"May I make slow love to you in this bed tonight? Wake up with you in this bed tomorrow morning and have you make breakfast for us?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Ok. I'm set."

"Will you love me every day for the rest of my life?" Her voice quivered as she asked.

"Or a thousand years, whichever comes last."

"Will you protect me, care for me, back me up?"

"Yes, Yes, yes!"

"Ok. I'm set."

"Since you're quitting do we want the furniture from that store?"

"It's as good as I know about."

"Ok. Let's go to the store, order the furniture and give them your notice. No. Let's go get you a ring first. Then we can go to the store. We also need to go to Costco for all the stuff we need in the house. We need linens. I give up! You can make a list and I'll drive and pay. You do like shopping?"

"Not for everything but since I sense the budget isn't in nickels and dimes that will help."

"Anything else we need to do here?"

"I need to pee and make two phone calls. I can do both quickly." She took her cordless phone into the bathroom. The first call was to her mother. I heard the opening, "Mom, you need to go shopping... for a dress to wear to my wedding! Yes, Mom, it's Nick!"

At that moment my cell chirped. It was Donovan's number. "Detective. How are you?"

"Are you psychic? Can you tell me what I have in my hand?"

"Yes! It's coming to me. Wait a second, the image is clearing. It is a file folder. Wait! On the front is a stamp that says "CLOSED."

"Yes. They both plead out. John will be out of sight and mind for ten to twelve. Crystal will be gone for six."

"No court, no publicity."

"Right. Now, to the conversation."

"I think I should tell you that within the last ten minutes I proposed to a woman who has loved me for over ten years. If you'd like I'll send you an invitation to the wedding and you'll see this is the right one for me."

"Thank you. One question, if I may? Can I keep a copy of the second DVD?"

"That is quite a compliment. Yes. Please don't show it to anyone."

"One person. When I find him I want the man I marry to see it."

"Ok. But that's the only one, Ok?"

"Yes, Sir."

Donna came out of the bathroom with fresh make up on.

"Who was your second call to?"

"Beth. She invited us to dinner tonight. Ok?"

"What did you tell her?"

"I got to say what I've always wanted to say, "Let me check with Nick and I'll call you back."

"Call her back. Can she cook?"

She nodded. "Tell her we'll be there. Find out what time and where. Oh, you know all that stuff."

When Beth came on the line I stood behind Donna and unbuttoned her dress. My hand went in, lifted the cami and held her nipple in between my thumb and first finger. She wiggled and giggled. I heard Beth say, "What's so funny?"

"Tell her."

"Nick is standing behind me with his hand in my dress playing with my beautiful tiny titty!"

"God! I just flooded. I gotta go clean up. See you both at six."

We bought a 1.4 caret yellow diamond in a gold setting. The wedding bands were wide and I had mine engraved, "WWF" on the inside. "Worth Waiting For" to remind me that that's how I need to live, like I was worth waiting for.

At the store Donna walked me around while an associate of hers followed along with order forms and a clipboard. We started in the living room section. She walked to the living room she liked and said, "I think this would look great in our living room. What do you think?"

The sales assistant looked up and said, "Our living room?"

Donna smiled wide and showed the girl her left hand. "Yes, our living room. Nick asked me to marry him."

"Nick? This is the Nick?"

"Yes! This is the man I love."

"I'm sorry. I owe you an apology. I thought he was a guy you made up!"

"I know you did. Almost everyone did. You're forgiven."

That night when we got to Beth's they were excited about us but also about a news report they had seen. It seems a high school acquaintance of ours and his wife had been in court and had gone to jail. They had been scamming someone in a real estate deal and Walter Wilson and his wife, Crystal got caught!

"I hope no one is upset with me when they hear this but it was me they tried to scam. I was looking for a home and John was an agent."

"John?"

"I don't know for how long but Walter John Wilson had been using his middle name for a while. Anyway, he recognized me but didn't let on. He did his best to sell me a house he owned that was full of termites. He also offered Crystal to me as a toy while escrow closed. I guess he figured I would be so distracted by Crystal that I would let them scam me. They were wrong."

"It couldn't have happened to a more deserving asshole!" Beth said. Her husband had never met Walter John.

"God! Coming back to California has been rough."

"Right up until I went shopping for furniture. Everything else is in the past."

Beth and Donna talked about a wedding for almost an hour. Her husband and I talked and became friends. When it looked like the evening was about to end he said, "I've known Donna as long as I have Beth. She's never been this happy. Please, treat her right."

"Every day and every night. Thanks for being her friend." We hugged by the door, then Beth hugged me and said, "I have prayed for you to come back from the day after the prom. Thanks for getting the call."

As we walked to the car I put my arm around Donna's waist. She used her hand to move mine down onto her ass. Beth called out, "Get a room, quick!"

We did.

[Please vote and Please comment. Thanks.]