Scanning Pics Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry started moaning, I knew he was getting close; he started taking quicker faster strokes. His body stiffened and he pulled his cock from Donna's sucking mouth and started jerking his cock. His cock starting spewing cum all over Donna's face. Her face was like a glazed doughnut, the cum covering her inch of her face she had her mouth open trying to get as much as she could into her open mouth. I continued to ram my dick into the folds of Denise's pussy while she lapped at Donna's cunt. Each time I thrust forward she would push her ass back hard making my cock bury itself deep in her fuck hole. She was orgasming on my cock, and I knew I would last long before I blew my load in her cunt. Donna scooted up and slid underneath Denise and me, she was tonguing my cock as I fucked her friend. This was too much for my little old 7 inches to take and on the outstroke I started Cumming all over Denise's pussy and Donna's freshly fucked face. When I finished dumping my hot load, Donna continued to lick my cum from Denise's pussy, even after she cleaned off all the cum she continued to tongue fuck Denise's snatch. Both Larry and just sat back and watched these two beautiful women have a wonderful time with each other.

The four of us were having such a great time with each other in the woods; we decide to stay there instead of going on to the cabin. So we spent the weekend naked fucking and sucking. We fucked in the meadows, we fucked on the rocks, I got a great blowjob from Denise while standing under a waterfall while Larry fucked Donna in a stream. By the time we were to head back, Donna had agreed to move in with me, Larry had proposed marriage to Denise, and we all promised to get together at least once a month and continue our fuck fests. There was another episode that I left out, and that was fucking Donna's ass while we are on the rocks. But that's another story.

12