Scared Band: More than Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers

"My dad gave her to me before he died. I have a neighbor come by once a month and take care of her for me," I say patting my beautiful baby on the hood.

"Your car is a 'her'?" Gleason teases me. She does that thing where she plants a hand on her hip and tilts, so provocatively. The thing is, I don't think she even realizes what she's doing. I have to remind myself that Angel is a guy.

"What are you thinking about?" Angel taunts suggestively. I haven't answered her.

"Yes, I call my car a girl," I mumble.

"Is that all that's on your mind," Angel asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No," I deny, "I'm good." I pop the trunk and we put her luggage in. Within a minute we are rolling down the road to Somerset.

We are cruising down the road, top down when Angel looks over to me and raises her sunglasses, so I can see her sparking brown eyes.

"It is okay," she says in a conversational tone. "You can look at me if you like." I nearly wreck.

"No ... wait ... I'm not like that," I respond hastily. Angel grins and lets her eyes wonder forward. No way am I gay.

"If I was a girl," she asks after a while, "what would you like about me?"

"You have beautiful lips," I admit after a moment. Now that I've admitted it, this doesn't seem so hard. Angel smiles at me.

"I have really nice legs too," she offers, letting the wind play and pull at her skirt.

"I haven't noticed," I lie.

"Of course," she laughs. At least she doesn't call me a liar to my face. "By the way, the answer is 'no'."

"No?" I question.

"No, I'm not seeing somebody," she says in a lilting voice. "You are the type of guy that matters too; you don't poach on another man's territory."

"I never asked you that," I respond. "You are a guy and I'm not gay."

"Okay," is all she says in response. I hope I sounded convincing.

We pull up in front of Angel's place. I feel I can steel her for the visit.

"I'll help you with your bags," I offer.

"You don't have to," she replies. "We can leave them for later, unless that is a problem."

"It is no problem," I tell her. We leave her bags for later and we climb up the steps to her family's place, hands free.

Angel knocks on the door and a matronly Hispanic woman answers. She looks at Angel, her eyes dart to me, then latch back onto Angel.

"Angelo!" she cries out and hugs Angel to her bosom.

"Hey Momma," Angel says somewhat awkwardly, then Mrs. Gleason notices me.

It is clear Angel's mother doesn't know what to make of this stranger.

"Hey, I'm Ted Grizzoli. Angelo and I are co-workers," I explain. She looks relieved and we shake hands. The three of us migrate into the family's living area, where a man who looks a bit like me, but twenty years older and twenty-five pounds heavier, gets up out of his chair and looks at the three of us.

"Angelo," he says evenly to his 'son', but his eyes rivet me. I know his type and I'm not afraid.

"This is Angelo's co-worker, Ted," Angel's mother introduces me.

Mr. Gleason comes toward me, so I meet him half way. We shake hands and he promptly tries to break my fingers in his grip. As I said, I know the type so I'm ready for him.

"Where'd you do your service son?" Mr. Gleason asks me. He must know my type too.

"I'm still in the Rangers," I grin. He chuckles.

"Armored Cavalry," he responds and we share that veteran's grin. "So how do you know my son?" At this moment I recall that I can't lie for crap.

There are a lot of things I could try to say, but any sergeant worth his stripes would know I'm lying without a thought.

"Why doesn't Angelo tell you about it?" I evade. I look over to Angel to see the conflict in her eyes.

"He's my boyfriend!" Angel blurts out. I'm suddenly wishing I was back on that mountain top being shot at by people I really don't like, as opposed to here. Dad glares at me, Mom makes a little gasp and tries to see me in a new light, and Angel/Gleason sidles up to me and puts her arm through my arm.

"Is that true?" the Dad asks me with a penetrating glance.

"It is just like Angel says," I choke out. Dad studies me carefully for what feels like an hour, and then gives a curt nod.

"Take a seat," he half commands, half offers. Angel and I take a seat, while the mother hovers around.

"If you are still in the Rangers how did you meet my son?" Dad asks again.

"Your son is in the 167th," I answer. Her Dad studies her, nods and says,

"I'm proud of you Angelo. You've done something with your life." Angel's grip on my arm tightens. She's never told her family about what she does and I've thrown that in the open now.

"What is the 167th?" he Mom inquires.

"They are a Special Forces unit of helicopter," the old man explains. Mom doesn't look pleased.

"Angelo, this is dangerous. You should stop this," she pleads. Angel's older brother died in service to his country.

"Momma, I'm really good at this and I save lives. I've trained really hard to be in the 167th, and it is my home now," Angel tries to explain.

"Esmeralda, we haven't always accepted Angelo's choices, but we should accept this one," the Father declares. In this family, this seems to be the end of the argument for now.

An hour later we are walking down the stairs to my car. Once I let Angel in and am around on the driver's side she hits me.

"Fuck you," she shouts. "You told them about my service."

"You said I was your boyfriend. What was I supposed to say? I found you under a rock?" I snap back. She has no immediate response to that.

"Now Momma is going to be worried forever," Angel gripes.

"And lying to her is so much better?" I shoot back.

"You didn't have the right," she insists.

"I agree, but I wasn't going to lie to your Father for your benefit. It isn't in me," I tell her.

I drive on unthinking and more than a bit pissed, when I find myself rolling into my driveway. I cut off the engine and we sit in silence for a minute.

"What are you going to do now?" I inquire.

"I guess I'll call my Sister and see if I can stay with her and her husband," Angel says dejectedly.

I know I'm going to regret this.

"You can crash in my kid's bedroom for a few days," I suggest off-handedly. Angel looks me over with inquisitive eyes.

"Are you sure it isn't going to be a problem Ted?" she asks.

"We are Army buddies," I answer. "We should be fine. Now, why don't we unload your stuff and go grocery shopping. I know there is nothing to eat in the house."

"Logistics is the heart of any operation," Angel agrees. Having a place to stay for a few days has taken a great weight off her shoulders. When we are back on the road I have to ask.

"Were you going to spend your leave at a hotel?"

"Well, Mom and Dad can only keep me around so many days before we clash, and I am not sure how my brother-in-law would accept me," she admits.

"Fine," I allow, "but you do your own laundry and if you borrow the car you put gas in it."

"Thanks Ted," Angel smiles. She's an Army buddy. She's a hot looking guy but I'm not gay.

Shopping goes somewhat haphazardly. Let's face it, neither Angel nor I have had to look after ourselves for some time now. In the Army if you want food someone cooks it for you, if you want toilet paper it is there for you, and if you want cleaning supplies you get them.

In civilian life you have to take care of all that yourself, or in the case of Angel, ourselves. We quickly pile up a shopping cart, and still have to carry some things to the checkout. The girl at the cash register makes a crack about us not wanting to come out for a month, mistaking us for a couple. Angel giggles. What the hell? How does a guy giggle?

On the way back, Angel has me stop by a Quickie Mart, but for the life of me I can't think of what we've forgotten. On the way back Angel keeps giving me a smile as the wind whips through her hair.

"What are you smiling about?" I inquire.

"You are a good friend Ted. I appreciate what you're doing for me," Angel responds.

"No problem," I agree. "You've certainly been there for me."

"That was my job Ted," Angel counters.

"I think you once said I was good at taking care of my people," I joke. "Consider yourself one of my people."

"One of the guys?" Angel teases me.

"Of course," I cough.

"You won't regret this," she promises. I'm not sure what she means by that, and I'm definitely not sure why it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

We've gotten the car unloaded and things put away when we go to our rooms and finally change into 'around the house' clothes. I'm in a sleeveless grey t-shirt, grey sweat pants, and flip flops. I'm not really thinking about it until Angel comes out in a tight green t-shirt that highlights her gorgeous breasts and tight black drawstring short shorts. She's has no shoes on but clearly has a cock bulging in her pants. Angel notices me staring.

"Ted? Earth to Ted; would you feel better if I pulled it out and showed it to you?" she chuckles.

"What? NO! I'm okay," I express loudly as I look away. She comes into the kitchen and starts making some lemonade for us. Again we don't say much for a while, and I find myself in a strange state of being.

Sometimes Angel is like a guy; we talk about the same things, if in clipped tones. She'll prop herself up like she's a guy and her voice will deepen slightly. Then I turn and look at her and she's a girl, with that hidden quality to her face that only a woman has, and the way she turns and looks at me that highlights her cleavage.

I'm starting to be really uncomfortable when I find myself watching Angel walking into the den with some carrot sticks and blue cheese dressing. That's a nice, tight, well-sculpted ass that looks like more than a handful. I wonder why I haven't noticed it before, but then I guess because I'm not gay ... but damn, what an ass. Worse, right as she sits down she gives me a wink. How the hell did she know?

Our dinner decision is a cookout, with chicken and pork chops with some salad. Angel and I are going on about sports teams where I reveal her to be a uninformed idiot and she declares that I'm a brain-dead moron who thinks with his dick. We are laughing it up so I push it a bit further.

"At least I know what a dick is used for," I taunt her. She gets this glimmer in her eye.

"I know what your dick can be used for too," she teases right back. I glare for a moment then I laugh as well. "That's it," she smiles, "don't be so uptight. I'm not the enemy."

"I don't think you are the enemy Angel," I respond.

"Didn't you once?" she questions.

"I... I thought you were... a pervert," I confess. "I don't anymore," I go on to assure her.

"I know," she nods, then of all things she leans in and kisses me right on the lips. I don't know what to think or say. You would think that she would be uncertain too, but she looks totally confident with what she's done.

"Listen Angel, we are just friends," I warn her. I tolerate Angel, but that doesn't mean I think the ways she does and she needs to know it.

"Of course," she says pleasantly, before picking up cooked meat and going inside. God damn her and her swaying hips. If only she was a real girl.

We don't talk about the kiss most of the night and Angel behaves in a friendly, but not too friendly manner. She and I talk to about ten, when the jet lag starts kicking in on both of us.

"How long has it been for you?" she asks. I give her a look over.

"Sixteen months," I tell her, "since the last time my wife and I fought then made up. It was a long damn time ago. What about you?"

"Four years," she sighs.

"What the fuck? Four years ago? I thought..." I ask with real curiosity.

"The Sacred Band isn't a harem," she smiles. "Sure, some of us seek companionship, but most of us know we are in a combat unit, and we need to keep our heads and hearts on straight."

"I apologize," I respond. "I guess not everything you hear is true."

"No biggie; I've been a good girl since I graduated Flight School," she tells me. "Before then I was really bad though."

"Really?"

"Yes, I used to suck cock all the time. God I love a good, hard cock in my mouth," she moans. I am getting all worked up thinking about those luscious lips of hers wrapping around a cock and going up and down.

"Did you wife like to give you head?" she asked.

"Not really," I confess. "We were married right out of high school. She was the only woman I've ever been with."

"Damn you are a loyal little bastard," she says with some admiration. "No one has ever cared for me that much."

"It will happen Angel; give it time," I encourage her.

"Thanks Ted," she yawns. "I think I'm going to bed now." She gets up and goes to the bathroom, while I dump the dishes in the sink and run some water over them. I'll get to it in the morning.

One of the less pleasant parts of military life is that you tend to wake up early, so when you are on leave, your body still wants to wake up early. My eyes open up and I see the dark grey of morning starting to come through. I also see Angel come into the doorway. We meet eyes for a second then she walks up to the edge of my bed.

"Can we talk?" Angel asks me. I prop myself up on my elbows.

"Sure," I respond. Angel sits down close to me and looks perplexed.

"I have a problem Ted," she begins. She looks up and explains. "I want to have sex with you but I don't know how to ask you." What the crap... she's just asked.

"Angel you've told me and I can tell you it isn't going to happen. I'm not gay," I console her.

"Okay, I understand that, but can I suck your cock instead," Angel smiles softly.

"Ah... no," I reply.

"Come on Ted; it only has to be this one time. I really want to," Angel pleads, but with a seductive tint. I'm pretty sure I'm sending her back to bed -- her bed -- when she licks her lips.

Okay, I'm not gay, but I figure if all she wants to do is suck my cock once, I can get through this with my heterosexuality intact.

"Fine, this one time," I concede. I pull the covers back and move over so she can join me. Angel's eyes sparkle and her face lights up as she strips off her shorts and shirt and joins me.

Angle moves to kiss me but my dubious look stops her. Her hand runs down my chest to my stomach and she tugs at my shorts. I see the problem, so I reach down and work them off so that we are both now naked. She shrugs and turns her body down so that she is facing my cock. I'm already rising to the occasion when she starts blowing on it gently.

She wraps a hand around my cock and starts stroking it until it is sufficiently large enough for her to start licking the top of my head while pumping me with her hand. God damn, she's a whole lot better than my wife. I roll my head back and find myself staring straight into her crotch and her dick. It is semi-flaccid and bouncing with her movements.

I'm staring at it for I don't know how long, when I catch Angel looking up at me while she sucks on my top quarter like a lollipop. I look from her eyes to her cock and back to her eyes which are clearly defying me to do anything. Fuck you bitch! I reach out and put my hand around her cock and start to stroke it. Angle groans. Damn it, I'm not gay... I'm stroking another person's cock but I'm not gay.

Angel goes back to licking the tip of my cock, occasionally running her tongue around the circumference of my head. Now, I am not an idiot. I know a tutorial when I see it. As if giving me incentive, Angel suddenly swallows most of my cock in one mighty plunge. Feeling my head rub down the back of her throat is indescribable. She pulls up and smiles at me. Bitch.

I've shot a guy aiming an RPG at me; I've rappelled into a firefight, and stitched up a buddy with his guts shot out, so I should be able to do this. How bad can it be? I lick Angel's cockhead once, briefly and quickly. Angel moans like I've licked her cunt. I give it a few more passes and she responds with more vigor on my cock. I take the plunge and wrap my lips around her head, then suck lightly.

Angel is now rock hard in my hands, and mirroring her, I'm sucking up and down about two inches of her length, while stroking the rest with my hand. Occasionally Angel has to stop working on me to catch her breath.

"No stamina heli-babe?" I taunt her.

"Tease me all you want," she gasps, "but don't stop." She does step up her game though. She starts playing with my nuts, first rolling them around in her hands, then going down and sucking on each of them, one at a time. I'm willing to play with her balls, but I'm not up to sucking them. That doesn't deter her though. She takes up a finger and sucks on it.

Angel sneaks her hand down and puts it up against my anus. I tense up and Angel relaxes her pressure and waits until I relax again. Well, what is fair is fair, so I ready a finger and put it down between her cheeks as well. Angel is totally relaxed when I get there, and I have little trouble getting a fingertip in. Angel jumps.

"Does that hurt?" I ask her.

"Yes," she pleads, "but don't stop. Please don't stop." I push harder and her ass trembles. She's moaning non-stop now and really giving my cock a workout. Finally I let her press a finger into my ass. Damn that hurts but I swear it makes my cock harder as well.

With my finger going in and out of her ass and me sucking as much of her cock as possible, Angel starts to lose it.

"I'm cumming," she pants. Oh crap, what am I supposed to do? Somehow having her spray it all over my body and face is really unappealing. For some strange reason, swallowing her seed appears the best course of action.

I make my best effort to get her off quickly and I can feel her tensing up. The first burst hits the back of my throat and I nearly gag.

"Don't swallow!" Angel gasps. What the fuck am I supposed to so now with a mouth full of cum? Angel spasms several more times, before she pulls her mouth off my cock, and yanks me to her.

Angel grabs my shoulders and presses her mouth against mine. I feel her tongue trying to work its way into mine, so I let it and a mouthful of cum comes along with it. We swap fluids for several seconds, before Angel accepts most of her own sperm and swallows it. Angel looks like she's about to have a second orgasm as she looks at me with ecstatic eyes.

"Angel," I begin.

"Oh yeah," she says excitedly then dives back to my cock. She's going at it with gusto and I feel my own body temperature rising. I find myself casually stroking Angel's cock once more, and getting some reaction both with her cock and in her ministrations.

I reach down and stroke Angel's fine black hair.

"I'm about to come," I warn her between deepening breaths. She nods slightly and keeps at it. I feel like I rocket off in her mouth, and I half expect my semen to knock her back. Like a pro Angel keeps at it, gulping down rope after rope of my seed.

She props herself up and looks at me expectantly, her cheeks distended with my semen. Oh, what the hell. I pull Angel close and we kiss again, my cum gets swapped back and forth until once more she pulls away and gulps down most of it. Angle presses against me and kisses me on the throat and shoulder. I stroke her back and let my hand wander down to her ass.

"Angel we are never going to do this again," I inform her. She leans back and smiles at me.

"Of course, but could you do me one more favor?" she asks passionately.

"Okay," I respond cautiously.

"Would you fuck me up the ass," she asks me in the same way a girl asks a guy to buy her ice cream at an ice cream parlor. She wiggles her ass beneath my hand.

"This one time," I warn her. Angel nods in acceptance. I'm not going down the road of me not being gay. I've sucked dick and tasted cum twice and I want to fight for the shreds of my heterosexuality. I'm going to do this, get it over with, and get back to a normal life. Angle scrambles to the edge of the bed, leans over precariously and picks something out of her jumble of clothing.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,298 Followers