Scared Band: More than Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

She hands me a tube of lubricant and condoms. I cock an eyebrow at her. She tosses the condoms since our last blood tests would have revealed something wrong.

"Hey, I was hoping to get lucky," she confesses with a sheepish grin. She grabs my cock gently and starts stroking it. "Let me take care of this," and she pushes me back and goes back to my cock. Any hope of me not being able to perform again so quickly, is dispelled by Angel's lips and tongue.

Angel bumps her ass in my direction. I open the lube and put some at the top of Angel's ass crack. I let it ooze down and Angel shudders. I put some on my finger and press against her anus and let it slip inside, getting an even more violent reaction from her. I pull my finger out, put lube all over it and reinsert it.

"Yes," Angel moans. I start working it all the way in then going in and out rapidly. I'm getting really hard now so I don't know how much longer before we are going to go at it.

"More fingers," she pants. "Use more fingers." I pull out, lube up four fingers, and go at it with two this time. Angel yelps, but I'm getting the hang of this now so I go at it slowly and steadily instead of pulling.

When I get the third finger in successfully, and am moving in and out in a steady rhythm, she stops sucking.

"Let's do this; I'm ready," she gulps. I push her onto all fours, ass angled up.

"Put your hands up against the headboard," I order her. Angel looks at me with uncertainty but obeys.

I lube up my cock generously because I'm looking at the size of Angel's expanded anal opening, and my cock and the physics isn't working out well for her. I push against her entrance.

"Take it easy," she says. I press a little harder, until I push through her immediate resistance. Angel grunts and I push harder.

"Easy," she repeats. I ignore her, stick it to her even harder and she cries out. "God Ted!" I'm now pushing all the way in and Angel's whole body starts shivering.

"You wanted to get fucked so be prepared to be fucked Angel. Do you have anything else you want to say?" I tell her in a menacing voice. Angel shakes her head.

I'm slamming her against the headboards with vicious, savage thrusts. Angel is crying and howling from the assault. I slap her ass a few times until it reddens, then I reach around and grab her cock in one hand and grasp a breast in the other. I'm jacking her off while twisting and pulling on her nipple.

Finally Angel mumbles something between he sobs.

"What did you say?" I growl to her.

"Harder," she repeats. I let go over her cock and grab both breasts, pulling on them and pinching them. Angel leaves one hand to stop her from hitting the headboard, and takes the other one down to start stroking her penis.

"Angel," I whisper to her, "I'm not fucking you hard enough. Get up on your hands and knees." She groans but does as instructed. I wedge my knees between her legs, grab hold of her arms at the elbows and pull her up until she's in my lap. I've got her bouncing up and down on my thighs and we are both fighting for breath.

I'm stroking one breast and stroking her cock with the other hand, while Angel is playing with her balls and mine while caressing the other breast. I'm so deep into feeling my cock drive up Angel's ass, that I miss her orgasm when it hits and her semen splashes my hand. My thrusts increase with intensity while she goes through her climax.

"I want to fuck you harder," I snarl into her ear. Angel's head bobs.

"Roll me over," she wheezes. I push her forward, take her thigh and roll Angel onto her back. She looks at me in a daze but manages to start raising her legs up. This I know what to do. I grab her ankles and put then on my shoulders.

Angel's head rocks back and forth as I bend her in two. I grab my cock and put it up against her now-gaping ass and push it back in. Angel groans but then surprises me by thrusting up to meet my intrusion. When I drill her deep she cries out again. She moans when I pull out, then cries when I slam back in, but she keeps meeting my thrusts. The whole sensation of her cries, scents, and beauty becomes too much and I shoot my cum deep into her bowels.

I roll to the side and Angel rolls to stay next to me, facing me. Neither one of us says anything for the longest time as we become sticky with our sweat and semen, not until our breathing calms down.

"Well, you certainly fucked me hard Ted. What got into you?" Angel murmurs happily.

"I'm not an idiot Angel. You've been working on me since we got to town. I'm not gay damn it," I tell her. She reaches out and strokes my cheek.

"Ted, you sucked my cock, swapped cum with me twice, and fucked me up the ass; you are not straight," Angel sighs patiently.

"I'm not gay," I persist.

"Ted, no one has turned you gay. That is not possible. You've been living with a mindset at odds with your nature. Besides, you may only be attracted to me, or only transsexuals," she smiles. "But, if you think I've done something wrong to you I'll go."

I stare at Angel for a few minutes and I can see uncertainty creeping into her eyes. She does not doubt herself; she doubts me. My first instinct is to get the hell away from this freak. The only problem is that Angel isn't a freak anymore; she's a person with a person's interests, loves and families. If she's not a freak then are any of them?

Then if she's not a freak what am I? Crap. I'm not heterosexual. I still love my wife. I probably always will but now I have Angel in my life. Funny how that worked out isn't it?

"Angel, how long have you been... decided that you wanted to be with me?" I ask. Angel blushes.

"When you gave me that picture I knew you weren't the man you pretended to be. I thought what you did was a nice gesture," she responds. "In Africa you trusted me to put you down in that alley, and that said much about your judgment and courage, but it was when you said 'Home Gleason' when we took off that made me want see you again."

"That? I was joking around," I chuckle.

"Exactly Ted. I knew how you felt about me, or how you thought you felt about me, but there you were, with bullets flying all around and I was the one you were thinking of," she points out. Well crap.

"Once I learned your wife left you I decided to give us a shot. After that it was pretty easy," she relates. "We had the same hometown, so I arranged to have leave when you took leave, and be on the same flight. I had to wait seven minutes so we could end up in the same cab too."

"If you ever give up the desire to fly, I'm sure someone could use you as an operations officer," I reply bitterly.

"I was happy you had a car," she continues slyly, "and the whole thing with my parents was totally off the cuff. In a way I wanted my father to approve of you."

"Weren't you worried I'd reject you?" I counter.

"No," she replies confidently. "You've got great taste in friends; you are loyal, honest and true, if somewhat confused by a few minor things."

"Like wanting to have sex with you," I respond.

"Hell no," Angel laughs. "Face it, I'm hot and if it wasn't for my dick you would have been all over me on the plane ride here. I knew you wanted me. All I had to do was make you realize that."

"So what am I confused about?" I wonder.

"The fact that you want to be with me; I knew I could seduce you, but Ted, I want to keep you," she confesses. How the hell does a guy respond to that? I push Angel on her back, lower my mouth to a nipple and start twirling it with my tongue.

"What does this mean?" Angel inquires. I lift my mouth long enough for a reply.

"I'm thinking about it." I work on her nipple for about half a minute, then the other, before Angel starts writhing on the bed and moans something.

"What did you say?" I question.

"Keep thinking," she sighs. I shift myself so that I'm resting between Angel's legs with her cock resting between us. I play with her nipples until she starts humping me. After a bit I work my body up until we are face to face. I kiss her deeply on those gorgeous lips.

"Stay the month and let's see how things work out," I offer.

"I'll take that," Angel accepts. Why shouldn't she? She's gotten everything else she's wanted so far. She rolls us over. "Ted, I have a problem."

"What is it?" I say lazily.

"You said I could only suck your cock once, but I've already done it twice, so what does that mean for us?" she smirks.

"Do you want to suck my cock again? Do you want me to have sex with you?" I scold her.

"Yes on both counts," she pouts, "though my ass still hurts, so I'd like to wait a while on that."

"I don't know," I murmur as I grab an ass cheek in each hand and squeeze, "it is damn luscious."

"Maybe I was safer leaving you sexually confused," she chuckles.

"How about we take a shower and get some breakfast?" I suggest. Angel presses up and smiles at me.

"I don't quite want to let you up, but I am a mess," Angel admits. "Care to join me?"

I follow her, remembering the last time my wife and I did this. It was a score of years ago.

In the shower we find the desire to eat, overcomes the desire to run hands over each other's bodies. I get dressed first and am in the kitchen figuring out which cereal to eat today, when Angel comes up and gives me a deep French kiss.

"Good morning Ted," she says nonchalantly.

I swat her ass. Angel turns and looks highly offended while she rubs her sore butt. I move up behind her, wrap my arms around her stomach and nuzzle her neck in the form of an apology, just like I used to do with my wife.

"Thanks Ted," she purrs as she wraps her arms over mine.

"What for?" I inquire.

"You'll figure it out," she sighs with contentment. I don't know what to think of that. All I'm doing is a little bit of domestic comfort... oh.

To Angel; hands of a surgeon and heart of a lion.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers