Scared Sara Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarsAres
MarsAres
33 Followers

Still buried deep within me, he wrapped his arms tightly around me, dropping light kisses on my hair. I wasn't prepared to move for a week at least. The feel of him against and inside me felt so wonderful, I wanted to savor it for as long as I could.

"Are you okay Sara?" he asked gently.

"Ooohhh yes," I murmured, caressing his chest. "Lucien?"

"Yes love?"

"Can we do this again?"

He chuckled softly when he heard my question.

"As often as you wish. But not just yet, I don't want you to get too sore."

I felt him pulling away from me and held him tighter, not wanting to let go. "Don't go Lucien" I cried softly, "Not yet."

"We need to get cleaned up," he explained.

"Later. Please?" I pleaded.

"Whatever you say love," he agreed and we snuggled close to each other.

I woke up some time later, wrapped in a feeling of such bliss and contentment. Lucien had slipped out of me and discarded the condom and I found to my surprise, he'd cleaned me up as well. I'd slept through the entire thing.

Turning to face him, I propped myself on my elbow and looked lovingly at his sleeping form. I was bursting with so much happiness, it felt like I'd died and gone to heaven. Lucien, my wonderful, beautiful, caring man, he was the stuff of dreams!

When I thought of the way he'd made love to me, I wondered with a pang of jealousy just how many women he's had to be such a wonderful lover and immediately scolded myself over that uncharitable thought. Whatever was in Lucien's or my past, was just that -- past, and shouldn't make a difference to either of us. I was finally moving on with my life and Lucien was going to be a big part of my present and my future.

MarsAres
MarsAres
33 Followers
12