Scarlet Beach

Story Info
Aussie soap-opera beauty falls for handsome black co-star.
955 words
10.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

This was the scene Darcy Heffernan had been waiting for.

It had been five years since she had moved to the States, and two years since she landed the gig on UBC's "Scarlet Beach." In her days at the National Institute of Dramatic Arts, Darcy imagined herself performing Shakespeare on Broadway one day, not appearing as the lead actress in UBC's third-highest-rated soap opera. However, the gig paid reasonably well, and her colleagues were unfailingly polite and professional.

The new storyline had her character, Annie O'Shea, the wife of Scarlet Beach's most powerful businessman, Martin O'Shea, seeking a divorce after finding her husband in bed with his mistress, the tanned blonde socialite Brittany Donoghue. She sought the counsel of the best attorney in Scarlet Beach, Adrian Washington, a ruggedly handsome African-American played by a charming young Julliard graduate named Brandon Williams.

Darcy couldn't stop staring at Brandon during their scenes together. Sometimes she would miss cues gazing into his dusky eyes; on other occasions, she would intentionally flub lines in order to extend their time together. The producers and directors were ticked off—time was money, especially in the soap opera business—but they couldn't do anything about it: firing Darcy would be the equivalent of killing the show.

The interactions between Darcy and Brandon during (and between) takes were filled with sexual tension. Brandon was slightly more professional than Darcy, but he, too, seemed to get lost in her looks, captivated by the combination of her long dark brown hair and vivid baby-blue eyes. Whenever he put his hand on her shoulder, he didn't want to let go.

After filming wrapped, Brandon would tease Darcy about her natural Tasmanian accent occasionally slipping past her affected American one. Darcy would quickly lick her lips at him in response, as if to suggest that there was something she wanted to do with him that wouldn't involve talking.

The producers exploited the tension between Brandon and Darcy, leading their characters to a passionate love affair that was always on the verge of being consummated. Adrian Washington was conflicted about sleeping with a client, while Annie O'Shea sensually suggested that going to bed with him would be just another form of attorney-client privilege.

While UBC's executives were a bit nervous about whether "Scarlet Beach's" viewers would reject Darcy's character being involved in an interracial relationship, their concerns were quickly allayed by the positive response on social media. The show's largely female fanbase wanted to fuck Brandon too, and couldn't wait to see Adrian and Annie between the sheets.

-

On the morning of July 20, Darcy and Brandon arrived at Shannon Studios in Southern California to shoot the love scene between Adrian and Annie. The director, Jim Robertson, and the small crew noticed something unusual about both actors. They were always animated and lively around each other, but today they seemed almost too eager, almost too excited.

After wardrobe and makeup, and a brief consultation with the director and crew, Darcy and Brandon started shooting the first take of the scene, in which Annie told Adrian she couldn't wait any longer, and pleaded with him to make love to her tonight. Brandon kissed Darcy deeply and began to remove her pink dress, as she unbuttoned his white shirt and pulled down his black trousers.

Brandon and Darcy looked deep into each other's eyes, and Darcy began to caress the obvious bulge in Brandon's crotch.

Behind the monitor, Jim raised his eyebrow. That wasn't in the script, he thought. Oh, well, it can be edited out.

Brandon and Darcy kissed again, and Brandon was supposed to take Darcy by the hand and lead her to bed. Instead, Darcy grabbed Brandon's hand and ran with him towards the silver satin sheets, pulling him on top of her.

Jim was about to yell, "Cut!" but he hesitated. What was going on?

Suddenly, Brandon and Darcy began pulling off their underwear and kissing each other's arms and shoulders. Brandon licked and kissed Darcy's hardened nipples as Darcy began to softly moan.

Jim had enough. "All right, cut!"

Darcy and Brandon couldn't hear him. Brandon couldn't keep his lips away from her neck, nor could he keep his hands away from her breasts. Darcy reached down to grip Brandon's hardened dick as she kissed his rippled chest.

"CUT!" Jim yelled.

The crew didn't do what to do—besides become aroused, of course. Smiles covered their faces as Darcy and Brandon's toned bodies pressed against each other lustily.

Brandon spread Darcy's legs and licked her pussy with raw, primal sexual energy. Darcy screamed as she held onto his curly black hair, her breasts bouncing to and fro as Brandon's tongue teased and pleased her lusty pink lips.

As soon as he finished going down on Darcy, Brandon kissed her thighs before reaching up to kiss her breasts again. He then grabbed his giant cock and began to play with himself, soon grunting as his cum flashed onto her tits. A sweaty Brandon smiled as he knelt next to Darcy and kissed her cheek.

Jim looked at the crew, all of whom seemed insane with arousal.

"Uh...OK. That's a wrap."

UBC only aired the segment preceding the moment when Darcy touched Brandon's bulge. The rest of the footage leaked out onto the Internet. Darcy and Brandon were worried that it would destroy their careers, that they would be forced out of the legitimate acting business, that they had ruined UBC with their antics.

Instead, "Scarlet Beach" became UBC's highest-rated soap opera, and Darcy and Brandon—now lovers on- and off-screen—were offered lucrative three-year contracts. They celebrated by buying a vacation home in Darcy's hometown of Hobart, with a special room to film more steamy love scenes of their own.

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Laura Seduces Her Black Stallion A horny white slut wife seduces her husband's subordinate.in Interracial Love
Debra Marie Gets Blacked Young college girl takes her first BBC.in Interracial Love
The Pussy That Never Got Dry Attractive, shapely white woman meets and befriends BM.in Interracial Love
A Lost Island Five black football players wash up on a lost island.in Interracial Love
Bred in the Stables Karen succumbs to the lure of BBC.in Interracial Love
More Stories