Scarlet Queen Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, I'm not happy with this, but fine, I agree to the week only, but nothing is going to change my mind."

"We'll see about that," Rain responded before he continued, "Now, like all good bargains let's seal this with a kiss."

Ellie scowled at him as if to say, 'not in a million years'.

"Well since you want to stay betrothed so much..." Rain trailed off.

Ellie lunged off the couch with her dhampir speed, intent on giving him a peck on the cheek. Rain was ready for her as he caught her in his arms and kissed her thoroughly.

Their tongues angrily duelled for supremacy until their mutual rage turned to passion. Ellie gripped his shoulder as Rain tipped her back and deepened the kiss. He poured in all the lust, frustration and feelings that he'd had for her for the past two hundred years.

He never willingly admitted it to anyone outside of Dante, but he needed both of them as much as he needed to breathe. It had galled him to see Ellie hadn't been as affected as he was, but he knew that it was all a ruse. She could act like the cool one all she wanted, but Ellie was just as desperate for them, it was etched into her.

Even now, in the kiss that she supposedly didn't want to bestow, she hung onto him for dear life, refusing to let go this small comfort. Eventually, Rain was able to pull back, though Ellie did utter a small protest. That was until Dante swooped down on her.

Releasing Ellie fully, Rain sat back and watched the two of them, as a smile drew across his face. Oh yes, Ellie was exactly where she subconsciously wanted to be, and it was up to Dante and Rain to prove it. - something that Rain relished the thought of.

Chapter Three

It had been three days since the bargain had been made and Ellie was at her wits end. Dante and Rain were seriously complicating her life and, far from wanting out of this new relationship, she was contemplating the madness of staying betrothed. Ellie seriously felt like she was teetering into a scary abyss that was the unknown.

Rain and Dante hadn't been as forceful as Ellie had expected them to be though; in fact, they were anything but. Both had acted like perfect gentlemen, giving Ellie nothing to complain about much to her disgruntlement. To add further stress, she wasn't making the usual headway she made with cases. So far, she had been chasing her tail and dead ends.

Entering into Rain and Dante's apartment in a pique after chasing down another dead end, Ellie was looking for an irrational fight. Unfortunately, since she came back to their apartment two hours early, neither Rain nor Dante were up and expecting her.

On a random whim, Ellie decided to hunt them down and sort out all this unsettling nonsense that she felt. After all, she was a rational, intelligent woman, surely she could find something to explain this all away and retreat back into the world that made the most sense for her.

Out of habit she hung her jacket on a nearby peg and aligned her shoes and backpack underneath. Looking around the large, open concept floor plan, Ellie sought a clue as to their whereabouts. It almost seemed like they weren't home, but Ellie knew better, she could feel their presence.

She then spotted a door ajar on the upper level.

"Ah ha, that's where they are," Ellie muttered to herself.

Completely out of character, Ellie used her dhampir abilities and misted up the stairs. She placed her hand on the knob intent on opening the door fully when a sound stopped her. Ellie let go of the handle as her curiosity got the better of her and she leaned forward to peer through the crack.

At first she didn't see much until Rain stepped into her line of view. He had one of his arms wrapped around Dante's neck and the other seemed to trail Dante's chest. They both seemed to have just gotten out of the shower as they had the wet sheen of water still glistening on their skin. Both also had towels that were hanging precariously on their hips, tantalizingly close to coming off.

Ellie licked her dry lips as she fervently wished the towels would fall. The towels didn't fall on their own, but Dante tugged both free and let them hit the ground. Ellie couldn't see it directly but she saw Dante's hand dip low before Rain let out a groan between kisses.

Ellie could take no more and stepped back from the door. The scene was above and beyond her secret fantasies. She couldn't believe how hot they looked together and she needed relief from the deep burning lust she felt. Ellie misted a second time, this time to the guest room that she had been sleeping in. Ripping off her work tights and panties, Ellie made a beeline for the bed. Though she'd never admit it, Ellie knew how to release the sexual tension that snuck up on her from time to time - mainly when she thought about Rain and Dante.

Diving under the covers as if to hide her secret, Ellie's right hand slipped down towards her own loins. She bit her lips and turned her head towards the pillow just as her fingers parted her pussy lips then slipped up to her clit.

"Well, well, looks like curiosity caught you after all, ma belle," Rain whispered in her ear.

Ellie completely froze in shock as she felt a horrid blush burn in her cheeks.

"Go away, I'm trying to sleep," Ellie retorted trying desperately to hide her activity by moving her hand slowly away.

In a flash, Rain pulled the comforter away causing Ellie to gasp in shock and spin to look at him. Unfortunately, he wasn't the only one there, Dante behind him. Both still stark naked with erections Ellie could clearly see.

"Busted," Rain called as Ellie realized where he was staring.

With a gasp she pulled her hand away and sat up quickly.

"It isn't what you think?" Ellie defended stupidly.

"That you are trying to self pleasure after spying on us. Honestly, Ellie, we knew you were there, we felt your presence the moment you opened the door. We've also felt your frustration and loneliness. Why don't we forgive everything in the past for one night, and seek mutual pleasure? Please Ellie, don't turn us away," Dante said quietly.

Ellie felt panicky again, "I can't do that, I'm too scared."

Dante moved cautiously towards Ellie, "Shh, Ellie, I promise no full blown sex tonight and nothing terribly kinky. Just one night of mutual pleasure, and at any point you can say stop. We so swear it, right, Rain?"

"Yup but only use those words if you truly mean it Ellie, because the moment you utter stop there will be absolutely no more for the night," Rain warned.

Ellie bit her lip, feeling indecisive again. A part of her was terrified of what lay beyond. Ellie hated not knowing something, but there was another part of her that wanted this. In that exact moment, she heartily sick of being so alone and wanted desperately the one thing she refused to let herself have -happiness.

Slowly, Ellie nodded her head and then found her voice.

"Alright, one night then."

Dante and Rain both gave her a small smile. Inwardly, they knew they had finally won the first major battle.

"Come here, Ellie," Rain whispered as he beckoned her gently.

Ellie scooted tentatively towards the edge of the bed and placed her feet on the ground. With a shaky sigh, she stood up and slowly crossed the short distance to them. Though that small distance, to Ellie, felt like a chasm.

Both men hugged her for a moment before they both took over. Dante started to kiss Ellie as Rain undressed her. As Rain slowly undid each button on her dress shirt, his hands slipped underneath her clothes, exploring her skin. Once it was fully unbuttoned, Rain pulled it off and trailed kisses along her collarbone cupping her breasts then beginning to massage them.

Ellie let out a moan when Rain unhooked her bra. Dante drew back and looked down as Rain drew away the bra.

"My God Ellie, you're breathtaking," Dante murmured.

Ellie felt her cheeks redden, "Don't look, it's embarrassing."

"No, ma belle, it's not. You are perfection, though you don't seem to see it in yourself. Mon Dieu, I remember when you would pretend to be a wallflower, and, at all those fancy parties we attended, there was not a man who laid eyes on you that didn't immediately want you. Not to mention, I've always wondered what treasures lay beneath those plain clothes."

"Mmm, it is true, Ellie, I often wondered the same. But, the truth is far better than the image I had in my head. Though there's another image I want to see better, and that's you in ecstasy Ellie," Dante said while pulling the zip down on her skirt.

"Right, now is the time for bed otherwise I fear we may never get there, though I'm not opposed to that," Rain murmured in Ellie's ear and then ran his tongue along the edge of the whorl.

Ellie shivered as a bolt of electricity ran up her spine. Then, she started to move back towards the bed.

Rain chuckled, "No, no, ma chere Ellie, that one will not do, it's too small. Come, we go to the bed that is big enough for us to share."

Ellie looked up at him in confusion. Rain couldn't help it and bent down his head to kiss her.

His tongue duelled lazily with her until he pulled away. In the span of a second, Rain managed to mist all three of them to the main bedroom. Dante moved back to the bed as Rain took over momentarily.

Rain moved Ellie back until her legs met the bed and she tipped backwards against the soft bedding. Dante lay on his stomach facing her left side. He had one hand under his chin as he stroked Ellie's cheek with his other.

He didn't say anything as she stared at him for a long moment. Distracted, Ellie didn't notice Rain until he parted her legs.

"What?" Ellie gasped out as she looked back at him.

Rain smiled at her then tried to look innocent, "Nothing but pleasure, ma belle, promise."

With that he pushed up Ellie's legs so that her feet were resting on a small ledge that stuck out slightly from the bed.

"Convenient, no?" Dante asked as he winked at Ellie.

"Very," Rain responded parting Ellie's mons with his fingers and then giving her slit a slow lick.

Ellie nearly jumped out of her skin as she let out a near wail. Rain let out a small chuckle then continued lapping her juices and sucking her clit.

Dante moved forward and bent his head towards Ellie's left breast. Catching her nipple in his teeth, he bit down teasingly then swirled his tongue and sucked. One of his hands found her other breast and continued to tease and strum.

Ellie moaned and thrashed as she felt her climax start to build. Rain changed tactics then as he latched his mouth on her slit completely and thrust his tongue directly in. Ellie let out another wail as it proved to be too much and she came hard.

Rain continued to lap her juices before both men moved to look at Ellie, who was feebly trying to recover from her first true orgasm.

"You alright, Ellie?" Rain asked as he moved to lie beside Ellie.

"Yeah... that was magical," she whispered.

Both men chuckled.

"Don't worry, that is only a taste of what is to come, tonight will continue to be one magical night," Dante promised as he helped move Ellie to the middle of the bed.

"Wait, there's more?" Ellie asked as her feeble brain tried to grasp that concept.

"Oh yes, we have a lot to show," Rain said as they both proceeded to do exactly that.

Much later on, in the wee hours of the morning, Rain and Dante lay on their sides looking down at a now sleeping Ellie in between them; she had passed out about twenty minutes ago. Both were exhausted too, but they couldn't help but stare in amazement that Ellie was truly in their bed. Neither had honestly expected this. They couldn't have believed their good fortune when Ellie came home earlier pent up and went looking for them. Both Dante and Rain knew that she was looking to pick a fight so that she could find some way of justifying everything that was happening. It had been Rain who decided to play dirty and give Ellie a show.

He had expected her to peek and then immediately flee in terror when she saw them about to make love. Never in his wildest dreams did he expect her to peek and then seek self relief. Rain knew right then and there that Ellie was truly the woman for them.

Confronting her with it had been icing on the cake, especially when she had pretty much admitted it.

"Dante, I've always wished that this day would come but I never expected that it truly would," Rain whispered as he stroked Ellie's face.

"We still have to proceed cautiously, Ellie will try to rationalize this as a one off, we both know that, but we just need to keep at it and win her over," Dante murmured as he leaned up and kissed Rain over Ellie.

"You're right, Dante, mon amour, though I want you to know that, no matter what, you have my heart too. I love you very much," Rain whispered again.

"Oh, I know and I love you too, Rain. I realize that jealousy should be expected in a three-way relationship but I just don't feel it. It just feels right to be like this," Dante said as he reached across Ellie and held both of them.

Rain's cell phone buzzed, interrupting the moment. With a near silent curse, Rain reached up on the nightstand for it and flipped it open. He read the text briefly, then sent back one in turn and put the phone back where it was.

"Detective Winston apparently knows Ellie is with us, and he wants us to let her know that ATF gave her clearance to see the components of the bomb. He says he'll meet her at nine sharp."

"I'll wake her up in the morning and take her there, we both know you aren't good with anything before noon."

Rain chuckled at the understatement before he yawned. Kissing Dante once more before he kissed Ellie, he settled in beside her and wrapped his arm around both his lovers and drifted off to peaceful sleep.

* * *

Ellie felt something stroking her face to awaken her. Irritated, she swatted the hand away before someone chuckled.

"Come on Ellie love, it's time to get up you've got work to go to," a deep male voice murmured.

"Wait, what?" Ellie asked sleepily as she slowly came awake, blinking sleepily at Dante.

"Detective Winston called late last night; apparently he got you clearance to view the mechanics of the bomb today and he wants to see you by nine."

Ellie came wide awake at the news and shot up, then she remembered what happened last night. She could feel a panic attack starting when she realized that she was stark naked save for a thin sheet.

"Oh my God..." Ellie murmured.

"Hey, hey, don't panic, everything will be alright. The world hasn't tilted on its axis, nothing horrendous is coming your way. Just breathe and know that when you're done today we'll be here for you to continue to explore where this all goes," Dante said.

"Why do you have to be so rational?" Ellie asked as she let out a slow breath.

Dante chuckled, "Someone has to be. Come on princess, we don't have much time, especially if you want a cup of tea on the way to work."

Dante rolled out of bed first, and Ellie try to follow suit, but she wasn't ready to bare her body to Dante's view just yet despite what had happened last night. She just wasn't ready to face that yet. Ellie held the sheet tight, but, unfortunately for her, Rain rolled over and trapped a big part of it underneath him. Losing her grip, Ellie tumbled out of the bed naked but quickly grabbed a discarded t-shirt from the floor. Pulling it on, she looked up to Dante, who just shook his head in amusement.

"What?" Ellie defended.

"Nothing, Ellie, I will say absolutely nothing on the matter. Anyway, I moved your clothes into our closet with my mind last night." Dante said.

"What? Why?" Ellie hissed.

"Because Ellie, that's where they belong," he retorted.

Ellie sputtered but Dante pulled her into the walk-in closet before she could freak out.

"I haven't decided yet," Ellie declared.

Dante shook his head at her again, "Ellie, be upset at me all you want, I'm a big boy and I can take it but, before you flip out, I want you to think really hard about what really upsets you. When you truly have your answer, we'll talk about it tonight. As for why I keep staying wait until tonight, I want you to go out into the world as the stellar detective I know you to be and leave no stone unturned in the search for the asshole who tried to kill Rain. Deal?"

Ellie scowled slightly, "That was a given, I'm not playing around with this case, you know. I take my work really seriously."

"Oh, I know Ellie, and, in fact, I'm really happy that you're on the case. I've seen your case history from Enigma and it's impressive. Right now let's get dressed; times a wasting."

Ellie looked around the rather large room and remarked, "You have enough clothes to make a Dandy froth at the mouth with jealousy."

Dante shrugged his shoulder and replied, "Most of them if not all, are for gigs, photo-ops, parties and that sort of thing, you know? Anyway, we tend to wear just boxers at home. We use to go around naked, but after the sixth or seventh cleaning lady fainted,hit her head on the kitchen table, and needed an ambulance, we thought it best to wear something."

"I don't know whether to be dismayed or amused. Poor woman, I'm assuming that she no longer works here."

"Oh no, she still works for us, she'll be here later, around five or so in the evening."

Ellie shook her head and eyed up the clothes that she brought with her. They were hanging neatly by themselves in the middle of the rack. Dante moved past her and started to rummage through the rack, clucking in dismay.

"So boring Ellie, even you skirts are horrid. Who wears plain black skirts that end past the knee? And black blouses? So depressing, Ellie. What you need is colour, like red, it suits you the most."

"Once a dandy, always a dandy," Ellie muttered.

"I was never a dandy, Ellie, you know that. If I was anything it would be a rake, and even rakes had to dress with care to seduce. Oh, I forgot to check, but do you have stockings?"

"No, why on earth would I wear those, I have tights."

Dante sighed like a depressed little boy, "Lame."

Ellie rolled her eyes and grabbed a serviceable bra, panties and pair of tights from the suitcase underneath her clothes. She manoeuvred herself under the t-shirt to dress herself without taking the shirt off and giving Dante a show.

He frowned at her for the lack of a show, and shook his head in mock disappointment as he inwardly laughed.

He passed her the black skirt and black blouse as she shed the t-shirt quickly and pulled them on. Dante grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt at random, not bothering to add underwear. He changed quickly before he caught Ellie's hand and pulled her to the end of the closet where a cosmetic table lay.

"Do I need to ask, why you have one of these?" Ellie asked eyeing the table as she sat down on the small chair.

"We're Goth rockers, makeup is a tool of the trade."

"Sure," Ellie acquiesced.

Dante rolled his eyes before picked up a brush and starting to brush Ellie's hair.

"I don't need a maid to do my hair, this isn't the nineteenth century," Ellie huffed.

Dante pursed his lips, "Shush, I'm already letting where you wear those hideous clothes against my better judgement, and I refuse to let you look more of sight by hiding your face with your hair like a cheesy horror villain. You really need to look more appropriate."

"Appropriate for what? I'm a detective for goodness' sake. I need to dress like one."

"'Miss Marple' might have worked in the forties, but the 'Femme Fatale' detectives are much more effective at catching the bad guys these days."

"Ugh, there's no winning with you is there? Is this going to take long? I really need a cup of tea and its going to take ages to get to the precinct."