Scarlet Queen Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellily
angellily
10 Followers

"I'm going to drive you princess, so no worries there. And as I said before, there will definitely be a stop for tea and scones on the way, Lady Eleanor."

"I don't need you to drive me. I can survive on my own you know."

Dante rolled his eyes again but didn't bother to answer, as he stopped brushing her hair and picked up a kirby pin to hold back the part that usually fell into her face. He pulled it back and gazed at Ellie's face as he contemplated make up.

Dante decided against it. Ellie didn't need makeup; she was a rare beauty, especially when it came to her eyes. Their deep vibrant wine colour seemed to make her almost appear ethereal. Those same eyes glared at him in annoyance while he took in her features.

"Stay there," Dante said as he rummaged through the accessory drawers. He picked out a too small silver bracelet he had got from a promo, and silver skull and crossbone necklace. Putting them on Ellie, he inwardly sighed, making a mental note to go shopping for her at a favourite boutique after he dropped her off. Ellie really needed clothes that suited her better.

He knew she'd balk if she found out, especially because it was his and Rain's intention to show her off at some time in the near future.

Not that Dante and Rain were going to be in the spotlight much longer. They had played the role of rockers to the point that people were questioning their youthful appearance. There were only so many times you could claim to have work done, before someone realized that there was no way you had that many surgeries and didn't look like a squirrel or a clown.

They had already made plans to disappear completely from the spotlight. They just needed a believable accident. This whole attempt on Rain's life could be the answer they were looking for. Maybe they could fake their deaths and make sure the blame landed squarely on the shoulders of the bastard who had made the attempt. It would be a kind of poetic justice. Dante inwardly grinned at the thought, and decided to tell Rain later of his grand scheme.

Walking out of the closet, Dante saw that Rain was still dead to the world.

"Rain," Dante called loud enough to wake his lover.

"What's it? Eight o'clock man, it's only eight," Rain declared as he awoke with a start and looked at the clock first before focusing blearily on Dante.

Dante could wake up early and be able to function on very little sleep, but Rain could not. He had never been a morning person. Rain still chose to rise at noon or even later.

"I'm taking Ellie to meet Detective Winston so she can look over the evidence. I've got another errand to run after, so I'll be back in about an hour or two."

"'Kay, happy for you, cheers," Rain mumbled incoherently, falling instantly back asleep.

"Is his state permanent?" Ellie asked with a frown.

"Nope, he'll be better later, Rain's just not a morning person. Come on, Ellie, let's go get that much needed cup of tea."

Ellie looked up at Dante sharply and declared, "Well, what are we standing about for? Let's go."Dante laughed softly, apparently some things hadn't changed with her including her obsession with tea.

angellily
angellily
10 Followers