Scarlet Queen Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He poured more oil on his fingers, and slowly pushed his index finger into her rosy bud. Ellie automatically tightened at the intrusion.

"Relax, Ellie, and push out," Rain coaxed.

Ellie's body relaxed on its own accord, and she pushed out against her better judgement. Rain started to withdraw his finger then pushed back in, mimicking the act to come.

Just as Ellie accepted one finger, Rain added a second, and she tensed up before relaxing, getting use to the intrusion.

Rain twisted his fingers then used a scissoring motion, working to widen her anus so that it would accept his cock. Ellie moaned as the dark pleasure of it took hold. It felt so intense and forbidden, but she was starting to like it, not that she'd ever admit it to either of them. Oh no, they would just use their skills to keep her witless for the rest of her life.

Rain brought his mouth to the side of her neck and raked his teeth along the sensitive skin before kissing it. He had added a third finger, and continued on. Ellie's ass felt so full, and she almost screamed at the intensity.

"Relax, ma belle, just breathe," Rain murmured in her ear, as he licked the outside whorl of her ear.

Ellie did as he asked and, just as she became accustomed to the three fingers, they were withdrawn, and Ellie felt empty. She made a noise of protest.

Rain and Dante gave a rough chuckle. Ellie heard a weird slicking noise, as if Rain was slicking something else up. Looking over her shoulder, she watched Rain, rubbing his dick and then Ellie realized what now going to happen.

"Oh, no," Ellie protested, albeit weakly, feeling great trepidation and lust warring within her.

Rain grinned at her and winked, "Oh yes, ma chere Ellie. Dante and I made a deal while you slept. He got your virginity, and I got your anal virginity."

Ellie started to protest again, but, just then, Rain lined up his uncut tip to her anus, and pushed in really slowly. Every thought flew out of her head. It burned, feeling obscenely full. Rain was much larger than his fingers and Ellie fought it for a few seconds before she remembered to push out. When she started to push out, the burning feeling eased up a bit. Ellie felt him stop when his balls were resting against her ass cheeks.

He started to slowly withdraw and she felt the sharp intense pleasure of it. All of Ellie's lust pooled in her womb. She knew she was right to think him wicked originally, but right now it was the right kind of wicked - the kind that she wanted more of.

Rain settled into an easy rhythm to let her get accustomed to it. Slowly easing in and out, Rain ran a hand slowly down her spine making her shiver. He suddenly reached around and started to play with her clit, drawing more pleasure out of her.

Ellie screamed at the dual sensations, and Rain picked up the pace, changing rhythms, causing Ellie to push backwards onto him, meeting him thrust for thrust. The pace became frenzied and then, after more hard strokes, Ellie screamed out a climax. Rain followed her as he bit down on her neck and drank. Rain drew back after a few mouthfuls, and came in long spurts deep inside her with a growl of satisfaction.

Rain licked the wound closed, and moved to switch places with Dante. Dante spun Ellie around and lifted her up into his arms as he thrust in deeply with one move. His pace was just as frenzied, as he had been holding off a climax watching Rain and Ellie together. Soon, with a few master moves, Ellie was screaming out for release until they both came together. Dante bit her neck, too, and drank her blood. Ellie knew that neither had bit her out hunger, it was more like instinctively marking her as theirs.

Ellie fell weakly on Dante's chest, all her energy spent. Rain wasn't surprised by that, she had cum four times in a fairly short span of time. It was a ridiculous number for a human, and an impressive number even for a vampire, especially given the fact that earlier today she was a virgin.

Once they had gently washed her, then themselves, Rain turned off the shower, opened the door and walked out, closely followed by Dante who carried Ellie.

Rain spotted a large in-ground Jacuzzi filled with water. Walking over to it, he bent down to test the water and found that it was hot.

"I just filled it, was planning to use it after the shower." Ellie murmured sleepily.

"Waste not, want not." Dante responded with a grin, making a bee line towards it.

Rain got in first and sat down near the middle. Dante followed closely behind and put Ellie down gently between him and Rain. They each wrapped an arm around her and kissed each other over her head.

"Hey, none of that now, I want to see that show later." Ellie protested.

Rain and Dante laughed as they both took turns kissing her.

"You really want to see us together?" Dante asked.

"Yes, I'm curious and think it would be a pretty hot show. I have a question though, it's kind of personal, but do you take turns, or who tops who?" Ellie asked.

Rain laughed, "It's pretty spontaneous, mainly it just depends on who's in the mood for what. Don't worry ma belle, it's not personal at all, I am more than willing to show you later."

"Yes much later is best; I'm so tired right now. I have never been this tired in my life, though I've slept more in the last four days than I have in the last three weeks. It goes with the detective territory though, I'm forever working on something."

"Why do you like being a detective, Ellie?" Dante asked.

"I like the challenge of it; it's also exciting to solve an impossibly hard case."

"Oh, while we're on the topic of cases, what the hell happened in New York? Why were you at that concert?" Rain asked.

Ellie looked up at him and spoke, "Oh, that, everything kinda went Peter Tong."

"I'm sorry, English please." Rain asked boggled by the expression.

"You know, it all went pear shaped... okay, judging from your blank look, you don't know. Fine if it pleases you it all went horribly wrong."

"Well, that's obvious, but it doesn't explain what led you to that concert."

"Okay, let me backtrack for a moment. It all started with the evidence. None of it added up until I realized that you weren't the intended target. You weren't supposed to even be driving the car," Ellie muttered with a yawn.

"Wait, what? I don't understand, what do you mean I wasn't supposed to have the car?" Rain asked confused.

"The promo lady... what's her name... oh yeah, Melissa Smith! Anyway she told me that you were chosen last minute. The car was actually intended for a pop star named Jinx to promote, for an event that he had to cancel at the last moment. You were picked instead to go to the event."

"Merde, I completely forgot about that. Normally I don't do promo events with cars, but I really wanted to drive it," Rain frowned.

"Well, from what I can figure out from the evidence, the bomb was already in the car when you got it. It was wired through the radio though rather sloppily. I wanted to know who would go to such crazed lengths, so I intended to speak to Jinx to see if he had been receiving death threats or if he knew of someone who might have motive. When I was on the side of the stage, I noticed a strange noise covered by the music; then I realized it was to signal the stage collapse and the rest is history as they say."

"Did you get a chance to speak with Jinx?" Dante asked.

"Actually, I did just after the collapse. Jinx told me that someone from the cult was stalking Linzi Arbinell, and she was super scared. So terrified, in fact, that she went into complete hiding. A few days after she disappeared, Jinx started to receive letters demanding information about her location. Shortly after that, accidents started to happen to him."

"Well we've got to find the bastard behind all of it, that's for sure." Dante said after a moment.

"Damn straight," Rain agreed.

Ellie shook her head, "Hate to break it to both of you, but you're celebrities. You can't become amateur sleuths; you'll stick out like sore thumbs."

"Hey, hey, who's an amateur? We've worked as detectives before, granted it's been quite a while, but it's time for a career change."

"Short of faking your own deaths, you can't just up and leave the spotlight, people will follow you everywhere."

"Good, so you know our plan," Dante said.

"Wait, wait, you're going to fake your deaths?" Ellie demanded.

"Yup," Rain nodded

"Why?"

"We've been in the spotlight too long; it's really noticeable that we still have a youthful freshness that no amount of plastic surgery can replicate. So, with that, we need to permanently burn our bridges," Dante said.

Ellie thought about it, "It's going to be real risky to do that, but we'll hatch a scheme later."

"Good, so what's on the agenda now?" Rain asked.

"Sleep, I'm super fuzzy brained right now."

"Wait, what about Jinx? We need to call Silver and ask him to watch over Jinx while this gets sorted out." Dante stated.

"No need, Rafe's watching over him right now. He's got many years in the special forces, and he's really good at going to ground at a moment's notice."

"Ah, that explains it. We couldn't figure out why Ellington was on the plane bound for the Big Apple, not waiting for you here in London. We had Silver pull the flight logs of all the planes listed with the conglomerate to figure out where you were going."

"Stalker-ish but since you saved my life I can't really complain, besides I don't really care right now, because my body doesn't have the energy to," Ellie murmured with a yawn.

"Come on, sleeping beauty, let's go to bed," Rain said kissing the top of her head.

Dante nodded at Rain who picked up Ellie in a princess hold and carried her out of the tub. All three tumbled into bed, with Ellie in the middle again. After a few minutes they were fast asleep.

* * *

Ellie was woken up by her stomach growling, alerting her to the fact that she was starving. When she sat up, both Rain and Dante opened their eyes, peering at her to see what she was up to.

"I'm hungry," Ellie defended, scooting out of the bed.

Both nodded and rolled into the void, falling back asleep.

Ellie wandered into the kitchen and opened the small empty fridge. She took out the two shelves and slid them into the secret side compartments built into the fridge.

From there Ellie shoved the back of the fridge open and crawled through the opening behind it. Standing up on the other side, she walked through the small hallway. She pushed a large painting that acted as a door, and entered a much larger space. It was four times the size of the room she had just left. The new room was a two-story industrial loft style apartment, that Ellie had painted in a cheery lavender colour to offset the lack of natural light. This was her treasure room.

Ellie jogged down the spiralling steel staircase, grabbed her kimono style dressing gown from the coat rack and pulled it on, tying the sash.

Ellie walked by a large red velvet couch and said, "Morning Paddington, morning Penga."

Ellie always greeted her two favourite stuffed animals went she stayed here, it was her personal ritual. One of the stuffed animals was an original Paddington bear that she had bought on sight when she had first laid eyes on him. The other was a handmade Penguin that she had been given as a little girl by Craven. Craven, who had been an old friend of the family, was the one who taught her how to control dhampir powers. He had told her that, a long time ago, she couldn't pronounce the word Penguin, so she called him Penga, and it stuck.

Ellie wandered into the kitchen and stopped to open another fridge.

"Don't tell me there's another trap door in there," Dante called from the top of the catwalk.

She spotted both men leaning on the railing, looking in wonder at the large room below them.

Ellie snorted, "Heavens no, this is my actual fridge, what do you take me for?"

She pulled out a bottle of no label wine, and looked at the other food.

"Can I actually eat?" Ellie asked them without looking back.

"I wouldn't chance it for another day or so, but, if you really want to, then yes, you can as long as it's light. Things like scones, toast, etc. are okay. Before you freak out, yes tea should be fine."

"Good, otherwise I'd be super mad," Ellie muttered.

Ellie looked at the tea stock in the cupboard and debated which flavour she wanted. She settled on a Highland Butterscotch Tea that had tiny flecks of butterscotch in it; they made the tea delicious.

"You two want a cup of tea?"

"You got any coffee?" Rain asked.

Ellie turned around to scowl at him and retorted, "Heathen."

Both laughed at the remark before they agreed to the offer of tea.

Ellie poured water in the kettle and put it on the electric stove.

Rain and Dante came bounding down the stairs and sat on the two bar stools on the opposite side of the counter.

"This place is pretty ingenious are there any more secret rooms like this one?" Dante asked.

"Of course," Ellie said as she leaned on the counter.

"I agree that it's amazing, but why do you have this gigantic underground super bunker?" Rain questioned.

"For safety, it's bomb proof, and fire resistant," Ellie replied matter of factly.

"You are way too paranoid," Dante muttered with a sigh.

"It's not paranoia that drove me to want a place like this. Obviously someone didn't live in London during the Blitz. I did and, once the war ended, I swore I was going to have a home where nobody could do anything stupid like bomb it, set fire to it, or break into it. I wanted a place that was completely safe. So, with the help of Rafe and Gabe's grandfather, we teamed up to build this place. It took years, but it was worth it. I still add to it sometimes, when I want another room. I'm thinking of expanding the pool right now, by adding a small lazy river."

"You have a pool here?" Rain asked with astonishment.

The kettle whistled before Ellie could answer, she picked it up off the ring and poured three cups of tea. She placed the cups on the counter as she summoned one of the empty bar stools to her side with her mind and sat down across from them.

"To answer your question, yes there is a pool here, and I know you probably have other questions about what else is here. So, to answer that, there are eight different sleeping quarters similar to the one we just slept in. They have different themes, coincidentally the one we were just in was the classic Roman room; I have a feeling that I'm going to have to change the name to the Roman orgy room though. Any who, I digress, there are also nine different bathrooms, this kitchen and the living room behind you. Not to mention a movie room, a music room, library, a garage with its own secret entrance and an office."

"Wow, there's a mini mansion down here, though how come nobody seems to know about it? Surely, it must have conflicted with subway plans, the water table, or something," Dante remarked.

"Yes to all of those, though I don't own a conglomerate for nothing. Generally, I bought up any business that threatened my home or my interests. It also doesn't hurt to have a lot of acquaintances in the House of Lords who are indebted to me. Very devious I concur, but I can live with it because I get to keep my sanctuary," Ellie replied with a shrug.

"Quite cutthroat, I approve, though where are all the doors?" Rain asked.

"Don't you know that door knobs account for 75% of deaths involving doors? Don't look at me that way! It's true I read it in a magazine. I have a 'door knob' free environment, thank you very much. When I need an actual door, they are all pocket doors like the bathroom one. Otherwise, all the giant pictures on walls hide secret entrances. Only the escape hatch is not on the wall."

"Escape hatch?" Rain asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, it's under the rug on the floor."

"Yes, of course," Dante said as both he and Rain rolled their eyes at that one.

Ellie drained her tea cup and picked up the chilled bottle of wine. Summoning three glasses to the coffee table, she moved Paddington and Penga to the end of the couch and cracked the bottle, gesturing for the guys to sit.

"What's with Paddington Bear and the penguin?" Rain asked with a confused frown as he sat down.

"They're my favourite stuffed animals, and it's not 'the penguin'; his name is Penga. Craven gave him to me when I was three."

"Sorry, Penga mate," Rain apologized with a quick bow of his head.

Ellie rolled her eyes, this time with a smile, and poured three glasses, setting the bottle down in an empty wine chiller just in case it made a mess. Both men looked her as they sipped their glasses, knowing they contained blood from the smell alone.

Ellie grimaced,drained her glass in two swallows and set it down. She felt her hunger temporarily sated.

She then turned on the television and switched it to the news, looking for something specifically.

Ellie smiled when the report showed the collapse and listed it as an accident. She was satisfied, knowing that, whoever their villain was, he didn't know of the trap that Ellie was going to weave around him.

Ellie summoned her laptop and turned it on. Handing the remote to Rain, she moved to sit on the floor between them with her computer on the table. Rain had flicked it on to sports. Both he and Dante half watched the soccer match on the screen and half looked over Ellie's shoulder to see what she was up to.

Ellie pulled up old tabloid stories about Linzi Arbinell's love life and scanned through them.

Jinx was right; there were two reports in different magazines of men who died in freak accidents who had dated Linzi Arbinell. The deeper Ellie dug in Linzi's past, the more she realized just how far the stalking went.

She pulled old newspaper stories from Linzi's hometown, dating back ten years to a couple of years prior to Linzi being discovered as a model. She found that the stalking started after a tragic accident. Linzi had been the sole survivor of a car crash that had killed two of her best friends. There was a rather harrowing picture of a haunted Linzi on the front page, and Ellie felt bad for her. It couldn't have been easy to suffer a loss as she had, only to be tormented by a stalker shortly thereafter.

Ellie hacked into the local police database to check out all the police reports linked to Linzi. There were numerous complaints of a hooded figure harassing Linzi, but no suspects had been found. The villain seemed to know how to cover his tracks while maximizing the horrendous nightmare he created for Linzi. Ellie actually felt sick at the thought of the terror Linzi must be struck with.

"Who starts stalking a sixteen year old?" Ellie wondered out loud.

"A really sick bastard," Rain fumed.

"Change of plans, we need to find her first, before we catch him. It's really only a matter of time before this sicko catches up to her, especially since it became apparent that he's been stalking her for ten years. Damn, though, I have no idea where to begin. It'll take days to hack her bank records to get just a lead on her location. I really don't know what to do right now. Either of you have an idea how to start this?"

"I have a pretty good idea," Dante said quietly.

Ellie and Rain looked at him, and he elaborated, "Craven can track just about anyone, the man's a living bloodhound. Let's ask for his help."

"Oh damn," Ellie muttered.

She wasn't looking forward to seeing Craven; she said some pretty horrible things to him the last time she saw him. Ellie had even gone as far as to stab him. She had blamed him for her aunt's demise. It was still a touchy subject for her, one that she didn't dwell on even now after nearly two hundred years. Though Ellie was coming to understand that it was because she felt like she hadn't done enough to save Aunt Lila, but Ellie knew now there really wasn't anything she could have done to help her.