Scarlet Queen Ch. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angellily
angellily
10 Followers

"Can you two go to him for me please?" Ellie pleaded.

"Sorry sunshine, but you owe it to Craven to speak with him directly. You know that he'd always help you out, plus it wouldn't hurt to sort out your problems," Dante replied, brooking no argument.

Rain made noises of agreement.

Ellie sighed, "I have no idea where he is though."

"We know where he is. We see him every month, Craven lives on Martha's Vineyard," Rain responded.

"You have got to be kidding me, the King of Lechers, lives in quaint Martha's Vineyard?" Ellie asked, laughing at the thought.

"Yes, but he's not a lecher," Rain scolded her.

"He still has his annual Bacchus Orgy?" Ellie asked.

Rain rubbed his face sheepishly and looked to Dante to answer this one.

"Yes, he does."

"Lecher."

"You're going to see him, right?" Dante asked in mild exasperation

Ellie sighed, "Yeah, I really want to find Linzi and make the bastard pay. And, before you start, I agree that it is time that Craven and I sort out our problems. Not looking forward to that, he'll probably rake me over coals for it, too."

Dante and Rain shared a look that said they sincerely doubted that one, obviously Ellie was oblivious to the fact that Craven had a soft spot for her.

"Now, does anyone want to grovel to Gabe on my behalf? Any takers, any at all? Fine, you both are real jerks," Ellie sighed as she got up off the floor and walked to a built-in land line.

Just as she dialled, Ellie spotted Rain playing with Paddington Bear and said, "Rain leave Paddington Bear's dignity intact. He doesn't need someone looking up his jacket to see what he's got on underneath. There are some things you don't need to know, you teddy bear pervert. ...Hello Gabriel, it's Ellie today's password is Camelot..."

angellily
angellily
10 Followers