Scarlet Scale Ch. 007

Story Info
We came up to the former town....
6k words
5
4.7k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I'm hoping you people are liking this re-telling of Skyrim. As we all know, this is purely being written for fun, I do not own any part of the Elder Scrolls series, which is owned and copyrighted by Zenimax Studios, Bethesda's parent company. This is NOT for profit.

~~~~

We came up to the former town, and the first place I was introduced to the extremity of Skyrim's situation. It was sad to see reminders of the men and women who lost their lives that day, only to have the once proud walls and towers reduced to rubble-strewn shades of what they were. Inhabited by bandits, no less. I did think it strange that they would move in when the ashes and char had been there for less than a week, but the only thing that really mattered was that would try to rob us.

It was just an hour after dusk, so I figured Lydia and I could try using the dark to quickly skirt around the burnt walls. Or... sneak up on the bandits, a few dagger slits in their backs, or across the throat from behind, a few good arrow shots, and we'd have more loot to sell to a local merchant.

"So," I asked, "how well do you fare in sneak attacks?"

"I'm sorry my Thane," Lydia replied honestly "I've usually never had to practice at it, only having been a guardswoman. Generally, I've always just charged hard in, sword and shield flying. But I've also proven very good with my time spent at my bow. Once I put an arrow through the leg of a thug at a little more than 150 yards. The scum had tried abducting, and holding the Jarl's son for ransom. I'd probably have gotten his neck if the wall's brick hadn't of slipped under my foot."

*yards = meters, for those not using standard*

"Hmm," I said thoughtfully, so you'd be useful in an ambush, but not for ducking around these ruined buildings. Well then, we're going to need to practice at your sneaking, but not actually attack these louts. If any start to notice you, I'll take them out. A warrior who has learned all the different skills is more likely to survive than one who has mastered only a few, and done nothing in the others."

"I will heed your wisdom, Mistress."

I still couldn't quite understand Lydia's loyalty being bound to me so rapidly. It was almost... unnerving. Almost. If I wanted to become a vampire, I would need such loyalty, for keeping my secrets.

As we crept among the piles of rubble, we were feeling acutely aware of the subtle rustling noise of the leather parts of Lydia's steel armor rubbing on itself as she went. The first bandit, a broad-backed redguard was walking ahead slowly. We tried going from pile to pile, but halfway across, Lydia jabbed her foot against a burnt wooden plank. She had the presence of mind to not cry out, but the plank itself still made noise.

The bandit stopped, turning around, and looking in our direction. He slowly walked back, sword out. But after several minutes, he seemed to think it was only one of the many burnt timbers finally falling into the rest of the ash and soot. He walked back the way he was going, but as we slinked forward, trying to stay away from the lightly colored stone of the walls, which would provide much contrast to our darker forms. Then I glanced to see a sharp-eyed wood elf on a wall, to her back, the ruined top of a tower. She was picking up her bow, trying to peer towards us again.

"Lydia, stop!" I hissed, and I pointed as she looked.

We stuck ourselves flattened against the blackened shell of a house. The north gate was only 40 open feet away, the exit we wanted.

After five tense minutes, of the archer staring, she lowered the bow, but didn't put down. Lydia looked like she was about to try for the gate, its pool of shadow cast by the walled catwalk, beckoning.

"Lydia." I quietly called, and shook my head.

After another ten more minutes, the archer actually did put her bow down, and picked up a bottle of mead, taking a swig. Then I nodded to Lydia. We darted for the gate. The first bandit had already wandered over to warm himself by a small firepit, too far away to hear the soft rustling of armor, and the fire obscuring his night vision.

I told Lydia to practice her lockpicking skills, handing her about 10 picks, and suggesting a way to turn the short knife. Then I told her I'd watch for any other rogues that walk over, as Lydia's concentration was centered on the gate's lock. I was sure that they wouldn't notice us. But then after the wide gates were opened in the moonlight, they surely would.

After hearing a satisfactory click, Lydia pushed it forward.

As I expected, we heard shouts, and then my ebony arrow was embedded deeply into the throat of the redguard. The wood elf had leapt forward in her position, but we had already ran through the cover of the wall. By the time we saw others come dashing out, Lydia and I were already hiding among the darkly-shaded foliage of the forest. We were both confident that they wouldn't see us, and after 15 minutes of annoying but necessary waiting, the bandits walked back.

Then we made our way down the road. As we made our way by the lake, I expected it was very cold, and we had better reasons to be here than my swimming around, fishing. Not that the water would bother me, of course, as an argonian, I could "breathe" water and strange as it was for my race, I was a lot more tolerant of strong heat OR cold.

I was becoming increasingly aware of the exact time, but I didn't know why, though I had the idea it was probably related to my "manipulation" of time. By about 1:00 in the morning, we arrived in Falkreath, we had already passed by the northern-marked location of Shriekwind, but I wanted to be sure that we were well prepared first.

We were in the inn/tavern, Dead Man's Drink. I looked around, and found the room marked as the "owner's," pushing the door open. I roused the nord woman sleeping there, renting us a room, and asked about any 'special' service. Valga, as she introduced herself, directed us to our room, then smiled faintly.

"Excuse me, fair Ladies." She said "I am tired, there was a bad brawl in here earlier, and I had to help the town guard with dragging the drunken idiots out. But I will..." she looked at us both with a more "knowing" smile.

"I will fetch Narri, my waitress, I have no doubt that she will... 'ahem' be most 'happy' to 'serve' you both."

Since I already understood what was 'implied,' so I started stripping out of my armor right away. Lydia picked up on my hint and started doing the same. A few moments later, as I started climbing naked into bed with my naked housecarl, we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I called, making no effort to stop mounting Lydia.

The door opened and I heard another woman gasp in shock, then of the door closing shut. I hadn't turned to look at her, but I was certain that she didn't go out.

"Er, Valga said you might... uh, enjoy-"

"Of course." I interrupted impatiently "Aren't you going to join us, or did you want to get the mead first?"

Narri laughed, and then started disrobing beside us. Soon enough, she had her pussy being licked ravenously by Lydia while we kissed. Narri had a faint taste of sharp ale on her breath, but was clearly enjoying herself. She quickly began to gasp, obviously not expecting Lydia to be nearly as skilled with her tongue. As we rubbed and ground into each other, her gasping became faster, faster, faster. She seemed to try mumbling something through my mouth, but held herself to me.

Then the barmaid cried through my mouth as she came Lydia's. My housecarl eagerly drank her up. I could feel myself starting a little closer as well, riding Lydia as we rubbed our wetnesses together. I gripped at Narri's hair, and she tugged at my head's feathers, running her fingertips excitedly over my scales. Lydia was moaning happily as well at our feminine pleasuring. I sped up, to get through it quickly so I could have fun fucking the young wench with my "enchanted rod." Narri gave me a surprised moan at my increasing tempo, she must have thought I was already going as fast as I could go.

I felt it building, growing, and before I knew it, I was flooding all over Lydia's thighs. I panted into Narri's mouth, mashing my slick scales against her supple skin. I tasted sweet mouth, I knew she was enjoying herself, but she didn't even know what I had planned next, let alone my newly discovered "talents" with time. If Lydia was right, then that was because my soul was that of a powerful dragon. Arngeir had explained before, dragons live both inside, and outside of time, immortal, unchanging. This meant that they were specially "attuned" to time, and therefore, so was I. Only my flesh wasn't, seeing as it was mortal, and now I saw that becoming a vampire would allow me to "reclaim" it, in a way.

I focused on my climax, extending the moment, extending the pleasure, extending the joining we had. Our trio of moans began to meld into a hot, sensual song of lust, love, and excitement. As we slowly ebbed down from my high, I reluctantly pulled my mouth away and spoke.

"I... I have... something for us... ohhhh..."

Then I forced myself off from the other two. Narri lingered for a bit in the position of trying to kiss the air where I was, then quickly dove down to Lydia's slit. Meanwhile I searched my pack, and soon found my prize. I easily slid it into my oil-slick cunt, then told Narri I was about to start on her ass.

She lifted it invitingly, and I got positioned up behind. As I started pushing inside, she suddenly started groaning in pleasure even louder, licking Lydia in pace matching my thrusts. I hefted one of my melons, savoring the taste of my sour-sweet milk. Ohhhh yes... I thought about it before, but this was simply confirming it even more, once I was a vampire, I would need to look for those mortals who might be happy to be enthralled to me. Even if they still lived in the cities.

I suspected that sex would be the best way to keep them to me, but I didn't know exactly. Narri and her friend Valga would likely be frequently visited by me, and I was certain that they would welcome me even after I would reveal my secret to them, if only because of our sensual encounter here.

Before long, both of the other two women were cumming, and this time at the same time. I wanted to experiment with time. I focused on the moment, on every detail, every sensation, every impulse. I began to speed up while the others slowed down. Their moaning blending together in one sound. I kept this up for what seemed like an hour, then after I pulled off Narri's ass, while time began resuming as normal.

I pulled out the toy, wiped it clean with a rag that I had asked my clutch sister before, to also enchant an Alteration effect into it, that sterilized against disease.

"I want to taste both of your sweet cunts, so please enjoy my special toy."

Then I handed Lydia the rod, who started sliding it inside herself, and into Narri, who eagerly helped push it in herself as well. I wanted Narri to be overwhelmed with pleasure in our first meeting, that her first impression of me would soaked wet with sex and lust. To influence her all the more into becoming a willing thrall of mine later. As Lydia and Narri fucked, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths, I licked at both of their slits at the same time, trailing along the "penis" between them. They both began to moan, their voices in a synchronized, sensual duet of pleasure and sex. I happily drank flood after flood from the two nords, keeping it going this way for what seemed like an hour to them.

Then my special sap-laced milk. I lay back, telling Narri to fuck me next, and to drink from my teat. Lydia smiled as she knew what I was doing, eager to help Narri cum into my influencing will. As they both started drinking from my nipples, I rubbed and pressed their heads closer to my chest, focusing on time again. Extending, and enhancing the awareness of the moment. Before long, Narri's mouth dribbling with my greenish milk as much as Lydia's was. Lydia's eyes were more focused, as she wasn't so dazed by my milk now, but she was fully committed to me now. Narri, on the other hand, her eyes had grown defuse, but she still eagerly sucked at me mindlessly while thrusting her hips.

"Looks like... ahhh... we're going to... ohhh, fuck yes... I love you... two... going-to-have her... ahhhhh... 'available' all the time... yes... for us... here." I commented, rather pleased with my work.

"Yes, my Mistress." Lydia agreed happily. "She will know the joy of serving the daughter of Akatosh and Dibella."

"I've... ahhh... ahhh... ohhhh... been think... ohhhh... about... ahh... about..." I trailed off as Narri sped me into another orgasm.

"You see Mistress?" Lydia sounded so adorably sure of something that I myself still wasn't certain of, that I wondered...

"I... ah... ah... ah... ah... I think... ohhh... there's a... ahhh... a goooood... ohhhh... chance..."

Before long Narri and Lydia had both dozed off at my tits, and I started to nod off as well.

I was talking with Lamae, she said that she did indeed have a secret that could help me try to convince my father that he was wrong. She agreed that Alduin and the other dragons should not be grinding the mortals under our claws, but admitted that she might have a different reason than me. I was sure that there was what looked like a set of four fangs in her smile, but had no idea what it might mean.

"I was both grateful, and surprised that a dragon would speak with me," the young-looking beautiful woman commented, "I have consulted with my mages, and even my alchemists. We believe that we can help you discover the new gift we possess, but I need assurances that you would not expose it. The other ah... 'mortals' might not... uh... 'appreciate' it. If we helped you, and then you betray us, how would I, or any of my people do anything about it? You must give us something. An alliance perhaps? The other dragons have indeed been demanding much of us, at times too much. I hope that this does not seem unreasonable to ask for from you."

"No, I don't think it is," I rumbled, "but it does bear thought about what you ask for in such an alliance. If you have need of a representative for yourselves to the other dragons, then I am sure I may convey messages on your behalf. Perhaps even to carry one of you for speaking in person at Bromjunaar. But not for mediating petty concerns. On my word of honor as direct descendant of Akatosh, I will not betray you to the other mortals. I am... confused of why you say 'mortals' the way that you do. Are you not mortal yourself?"

Lamae sighed, and appeared to think heavily about what she wanted to tell me. It had something to do with why she was so secretive. For one thing, she had insisted that we talk on a point, high above her city. I was also impressed by how she appeared to barely notice the cold, despite being dressed in only a lightweight white gown.

"No," she said, further confusing me, "I am not. I was mortal, but am not now."

As she talked of an encounter with contempt of an encounter with Molag Bal, and the bloody story that occurred after, I agreed that it was wrong, what had happened. I could not understand why Arkay would allow it either, but asked her why she believed that it could also be given to me.

"Because," she said with a broadening smile, and quickly slipping out of her gown, "when Molag Bal raped me..."

Her naked flesh suddenly was shuddering, contorting, I saw what looked like her bones, moving just beneath her skin, and then that skin had what looked like a cloud of blood erupting from every pore! What had appeared was a different creature altogether.

"He transformed me into a monster. Now, since I can do nothing to reverse it, and that weakling 'Arkay,' refuses to DO anything, what am I left to do with this? I embrace it, but I blame Molag Bal for forcing it on me, and SPIT on Arkay for refusing me. But although I am remade, I am still 'Lamae,' the first of my kind, and I seek to help others embrace me as well."

She was pale skinned, naked, with sharp, deadly claws for hands, and a pair of broad, strong-looking wings growing from her back, that looked quite capable of letting her soar as high as I often did. Lamae's face looked... hungry.

"I have this," she pulled a gleaming yellow dagger from a small alcove behind her, and a deeply red potion "I'm certain that you know what this dagger means, doubtless your own priestess has one. I can not, nor should I kill, or injure you, if I wish you to be an ally. The potion is a concentrated distillation of my very blood, mixed with the finely ground powder of a dragon's discard scale. But if we do forge an alliance, and if I am to give you my gift of persuasion, then even as a dragon, you must become as I am. A vampire, as we call ourselves. You would still be a dragon, but also possessing my gift as well. Do you accept?"

I hovered there for a long moment, and thought it over. Then...

"I accept."

Lowering my head, I allowed her to climb on, and then I landed on the snowy plain behind her small mountain peak. Then my vision faded, becoming the same deeply red of the potion.

I awoke with a sharp gasp of pleasure, of soaking tingly wetness between my scaly legs. Oh my... how I looked forward to finding that place again...

Both Lydia and Narri were fucking already, and since I wanted them to happily continue, I left them to it, even though they had greeted me with genuine adoration. I told them as I dressed, that I needed to see about the potions for exploring later. While Lydia knew my plan, Narri didn't, at least not yet.

I could induce her to becoming completely loyal to me, as Lydia had now, but that would mean repeatedly having her drink my argonian milk, while we had sex. We would all enjoy that, but it would take too long, and the effect could possibly disappear, if she's away from my tits too long. Still it was a pleasant thought and kept me budded as I downed a quick breakfast. The time was 7:12 in the morning, and while some shop owners opened even earlier, others tended to take their time, so I would browse which were open. To see the layout of the sleepy forest city.

Before long, I was strolling down the dusty road to their alchemist. Turned out she hadn't opened yet, but on my way I had noticed their blacksmith stoking up his coals. I talked with him, he asked me if I had seen any dogs on the road, I told him I didn't, but I'd try keeping look for any. I looked at his shop's inventory list. It was a nice selection, some 87 ebony arrows, some steel-plate, and then my eyes lit on...

"You HAVE a daedric helmet?!" I was very pleased, to say the least.

"Aye." He said. "Some mercenary said he found it in a ruin he sheltered in. The reason he didn't keep it himself, there was something about it he didn't like, said it gave him the feeling there was 'something' with him, even when he was alone."

"I suppose that might make sense," I commented, "if it's daedric. You know how they fuse a daedra's heart into the metal, right?"

"I know it's done that way, but no, I don't know how it's done. Not entirely sure I would want to, either. Are you interested in it?"

"Yes, but your price is more than I've got on me. I'm going to have to... dig into my stash, if I'm going to get it. I'll get all those ebony arrows though."

The man arched a sooty eyebrow. "Really? You have all that gold on you too?"

"Yup." And hefted up my bulging coinpurse.

His wide eyes, and having another sheath of the black shafts were SO worth it. I didn't have to spend even a quarter of the coinpurse either, and the blacksmith was happier for the transaction. After checking on the general goods store, I found the smith was the only one doing business for now. So I "wandered" over to the archery range. No guards were there, but there was a curious little trap-door hidden in a cleft of the rocky cliff.

12