Scarlet Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Scarlet gets a little pick me up from her favourite customer.
809 words
4.12
10k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alex, my favourite customer! So glad you could make it tonight' I say, sweeping him into a warm embrace.

'Wouldn't miss it for the world. I can't believe it has been a whole year – you should be proud of what you have built here.'

'Follow me – I have your favourite table reserved for you.' Taking him by the hand I lead him through the club to a secluded booth near the stage. 'Tonight is on the house – I couldn't have made it this far without your support. Anything you want just ask.' Slipping out of the booth I plant a delicate kiss on his cheek, pausing to wipe away the trace of lipstick I have inadvertently left.

As the evening heats up I circulate the club welcoming old friends and new guests alike, relishing the warm, fun atmosphere we have cultivated here. I love being free to do this, to play the hostess for the night rather than being stuck in my office dealing with paperwork. Here on the floor I can soak up the atmosphere, and escape into the fantasy world I have constructed. Eventually I make my way back towards Alex's table and gratefully accept his invitation to join him for a few minutes. From this vantage point I can still see everything going on in the club whilst the low lighting leaves me in shadow, concealed from the casual gaze, offering me a brief respite from my hostess duties.

'Have a drink' Alex says, pushing a glass of champagne towards me. 'Tonight is a huge success and you should be celebrating. You look a little pale, too – need to get some colour back in those cheeks!'

I flush at the memory of my earlier brief encounter with Dan, and my mind races with ideas of ways to bring that glow back to my cheeks.

Slipping deeper into the booth so I am within touching distance of Alex and – crucially – concealed from the waist down, I ease my skirt a little higher, parting my legs and teasing myself for a moment. Placing my moistened finger to Alex's lips to indicate he should remain silent I watch his pupils dilate with arousal as he tastes my juices. Taking his hand in mine I guide it between my thighs and sigh softly as he explores my pussy with his fingers. Turning to look at me he places my hand on his crotch, and I ease his throbbing cock free of his pants, stroking the length with my fingertips. With his free hand Alex wraps my hand firmly around his dick, both hands matching the rhythm of the band playing behind us.

'Everything alright, boss?' inquires my bar manager as he stops by the table to clear the empty glasses. Alex's fingers hesitate inside me for a moment, but a subtle shift of my hips encourages him to resume, plunging deep inside me and pushing me towards orgasm. Just out of sight under the table I continue to caress Alex's cock, applying a little more pressure when he tries to shift away shyly, eliciting a sharp gasp of pleasure. 'Everything seems to be in hand thanks, Lucas' I reply with a suggestive smile. 'Maybe some more champagne when you have a moment?' With a knowing look Lucas smiles at me and heads back to the bar.

Focusing on my own pleasure I let my hand slip from Alex's lap and rest it on the seat beside his thigh. I close my eyes and sigh, letting the rhythm of the music and Alex's fingers transport me. In my head I am alone, with the music throbbing through the seat echoing and intensifying the throbbing between my thighs. Escaping into my fantasy world I abandon myself to my senses; the feel of the soft luxurious warmth of the leather against my thighs, the mingled scents of expensive fragrance and lingering traces of spilt beer, and the taste of champagne on my tongue. Feeling my whole body begin to tense I open my eyes and spy Lucas across the room openly watching us, a small knowing smile on his lips. Making eye contact I breathe deeply, letting go with a silent cry as pulses of pleasure pound through my pussy, washing over my whole body. Turning to Alex and place a chaste kiss on his cheek as I adjust my dress.

Lucas appears as if on cue with a fresh bottle of champagne, and the salacious smile he gives me tells me he enjoyed the little show and hints at a desire for a private performance of his own later on.

'Perfect timing!' I say, taking the towel-wrapped cooler from his hands and placing it on the table. 'I think Alex would like to pop his own cork, thanks. No, leave the towel, in case of spills...'