Scarlet's Fantasy

Story Info
Scarlet is finally raped by her online Dom.
796 words
3.81
33.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet took a deep, nervous breath. This was it. Weeks of planning, months of conversation, and she was finally going to meet her Dom. Of course, she wouldn’t see him. But she looked forward to the sound of his breath and his harsh voiced threats. Tonight he was coming to her flat. She had given him her address and left the door unlocked and was signing off her computer ready to snuggle into bed in the pitch black. Her anticipation heightened, she knew what was coming and she could barely contain her excitement. The man she trusted and respected but more importantly loved was going to come to her flat and act out her deepest, darkest fantasy. Rape.

After several hours waiting wrapped up in her duvet, she gave up. Wondering if he had decided against it, she drifted into a light restless sleep.

Hands grabbed her throat with an iron grip, a raspy, deep voice hissed into her ear “make one noise and you will regret it”. Scarlet’s eyes bulged and she gave her best attempt at a nod and was instantly wide awake. Ken removed the duvet from her with one hand, the other still clamped on her throat and then rolled her over and snapped stele handcuffs around her wrists. He then removed her shorts and was pleased to find her without panties. He slipped a finger down her slit, her soaked pussy betrayed the tiny scared whimpers coming from her.

He slipped a blindfold over her pretty green eyes, making absolute sure she wouldn’t catch a glimpse of him before turning on the light. He took out a bottle of lube and applied a small amount to her asshole. Ken then proceeded to take an inflatable butt plug from his rucksack and slowly, gently began pushing it into her asshole. She cried out and he brought a hand up to her throat, making hushed but bitter threats. He pushed harder and she felt her muscles clench down, fighting the unwanted invasion. The plug was driven home and her muscles tightened on the narrower section. She felt stretched and full, nothing had ever put pushed into her ass before. Ken whispered “one pump to inflate it for every noise you make, slut”. Scarlet nodded her understanding and heard the unzipping of jeans. With one solid thrust he impaled her. She bit her pillow to muffle a scream, but felt the plug grow bigger in her ass for her efforts. His dick was huge, and with the plug as well, she felt she would rip in two. The plug rubbed against the same wall as her pussy and she almost came on the spot, were it not for her hands behind her back preventing her from stroking her clit.

Ken began to thrust, taking no mercy and enjoying her muffled screams. She was tight and when he pumped the plug up slightly she clamped down on him. After thrusting hard into her, Ken pulled out and rolled her over. When he grabbed her mouth to open it and pushed his cock in, she bit him lightly. This wasn’t what he expected and almost took him by surprise. Cooly, a ring gag was taken from the bag and forced behind her teeth, the strap pulled tightly behind her head. He eased his dick over her frantic tongue, and down her throat slowly, feeling her constrict and gag. He held it there for some time, showing her who was boss, unless she began to kick and panic. He pulled back slightly to give her air through her nose but kept the tip in her mouth, using an aggressive tone to remind her that he was boss.

After only a few thrusts, cum exploded down her throat, she sucked and swallowed desperately, gagging hard on his cock. Once he had pulled out, he saw tears streaming down her face from under the blindfold and drops of cum decorated her lips. He then pushed a large, veined dildo into her pussy, once again hearing her whimpers and inflating the plug. He pulled a thick black strap around her waist and under her crotch, holding the plug and dildo in tight. By now he knew she would be very ready to cum, but he was going to make her wait. After clipping the straps together snug, he rose off the bed and went into the kitchen, leaving her cuffed, with her mouth held open and toys stuffed tightly into her ass and pussy.

Ken returned from the kitchen with the tub of vanilla ice cream he had asked her to buy the day before, with a devious grin on his face, he said out loud for his own amusement that it was going to be a very long night.