Scarlett and Emma Attend an Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
814 Followers

Then skinny grunted and he shot his seed and with my velvet mask askew he splattered my face, the white cream dripping onto my chin. They withdrew and I managed to dry my face and apply a damp towel to my vagina and bottom as I paused for air.

x

Scarlett's point of view.

As I saw my darling Emma Watson manhandled by two ruffians purporting to be gentlemen my heart went out to her. I espied poor Miss Sutherland who was seated next to an elderly man and was jerking his member with her right hand, a look of utter disdain on her lips. I restrained myself as I saw a silent observer step into the candlelight just to my right. In a silver mask with tear drop which I wagered was worth a pretty penny, I wondered who it might be. Mister Angel perhaps? In a red wig? Alas his groin was hidden by view by his leather and velvet codpiece. His loins appeared quite large and either he was well hung or the garment was padded. Miss Sutherland's loss I suppose. I scrunched my eyes up to study him but was rudely interrupted by two naked brutes in half masks who manhandled me to the nearest bed.

"Have a care, gentlemen." I said.

The first chuckled and his big bush of a ginger beard moved up and down on his chin. His hands were all over my lush breasts as his erection brushed my left thigh.

"Have a care yourself my red haired slut as I am about to spit into your cunt."

The other bellowed in laughter and my eyes were drawn to his eight inch quim splitter. In a trice I was grabbed by every limb as they pawed me with their clumsy mitts. I was then pushed onto my back and my legs were spread out as ginger beard positioned himself between my thighs and guided his not insubstantial cock inside me. He held my legs up at the ankle, just where my boots ended and fucked me with short, cautious strokes as he found his ideal pace.

"The wench is soaking wet."

A man and one of the women stood to the side as they watched me descend into lascivious depravity, he fingering her red, furry muff, and she jerking his cock. Another knelt by my head and awkwardly shoved his tool into my mouth. I became lost in the moment as I seeped fluids from my filled pussy. My face was held in place as my mouth was used to pleasure the man who face fucked me with thrusting hips, my saliva dripping obscenely down my chin under my Harlequin mask.

"Change is needed." Said ginger beard and he laid onto his back as he left my cunt.

I crawled up onto him as he remained motionless beneath me and I poised myself over his prick. My hand helped guide him to my downy fluff of pubic hair and his rigid pole entered me. I sank my body down hard and engulfed his cock with a contented sigh, then proceeded to slide up and down. I placed my hands on his white belly as I rocked to and fro, causing my huge tits to bounce in his eye line which greatly amused him.

"Hah!"

The one who had been face fucking me came around behind me and slipped into my anus with relative ease. My heart quickened at the wicked idea of double penetration and I closed my eyes as my entire body tingled. This was a most enjoyable sexual thrill as four eager and hit hands moved all over my perspiring ripe curves. My tits were pawed, my ass slapped, my hair pulled and my shoulders held as my whole body resembled a toy for men.

"Faster." I was amazed at the sound of my own voice urging them on.

The two fat cocks hammered both my holes in perfect timing and I wallowed in each wild thrust in. The walls of my cunt stretched as it was stabbed relentlessly, and my asshole was pounded likewise. Then they both stopped and I became enraptured by the feel of two lengths in my two holes, a sensation I had not known in who knows how long ago.

"Me first," said he in my ass as he pulled out the tip and then pushed back in again.

He repeated this for several strokes before ceasing and allowing he who was beneath me to pump up into my sweet cunt with plunges that raised me up on his frame. The one in my anus came first and let out a guttural cry as he sprayed my bowels. Then the other yelled out as ginger beard withdrew and my pussy was pumped full of cum, and my holes seeped fluids in a decadent stream down my thighs. Needless to say I saw that these two were born with red pubic regions and so the hunt was still on for Mister Angel.

x

Emma's point of view.

I had not yet received personal satisfaction, despite my double whammy, when I was suddenly surrounded by several of the tall, willowy maidens in their masks and heels.

"Do we know this bright young filly, Jenny?"

"I know her not, Alexandria."

"I'm new," I announced as I was steered to one of the beds and laid on my back.

Two of the titian haired beauties ran their slender hands from my hips and inwards to my newly dyed salmon hued snatch. Yes! This was more my cup of tea as two pairs of lips peppered my Venus. I cooed with glee as not one but two tongues slathered on my soft labia and I sucked in air at the exquisite sensation. Another held my face up so that she could give me a deep and lingering kiss.

"What a delicate flower she is," said one as my mind reeled at the two overlapping tongues on my pussy that left me quite giddy.

My legs were hoisted up by two others and my dainty feet were licked and massaged most divinely. Lips and tongues paid attention to my toes, soles and arches and my muff leaked most profusely. I screamed and thrashed as my body was worked over with great care and my climax came ever closer. Then, after a few sublime minutes I was turned around and set into a doggy position while no less than THREE tongues licked my cunt and anus simultaneously.

"I can't believe it!"

I felt my cheeks parted and my anus probed with the tip pointed and inserted in my once tight ring. Another girl focused on my clitoris and drew it into her mouth as one more tongued my inner depths most vigorously. Teeth nibbled my flesh and as my pussy and ass were licked and kissed my inner thighs were stroked with ticklish tongues.

"Fuck!" I yelled as the intensity of my orgasm made my pussy cream and drip down my legs.

I smelled of sex as I collapsed, spent and weary, and I was left to bask in my bliss.

x

Scarlett's point of view.

As I attended my toilet and took a bite of chocolate I again saw silver mask linger close by. He appeared not to have partaken of the many women on offer but gave me the eye with a most curious attention.

"Do you wish to have me, Sir?" I enquired with my chin up and boobs thrust out.

Without speaking he lifted me effortlessly in his arms and whisked me to a big chair where he set me down on the seat. There was the hint of sexual tension in the air as the mysterious stranger spread my legs and held up his massive hard pecker out from under his codpiece as if to show me his manliness. He held my legs up in the air and gripped them by the ankles at his neck height, my knees at my shoulders. My bottom did not actually sit on the chair but hovered over the edge so that my lower back took my weight. I took in his brick red hair under his mask as he levelled his mushroom tipped member with my quim and proceeded to push on in. His piece still obscured his pubic region so that identification was impossible.

"Ah! And there we are!"

I arched my back as he let my legs down to rest on his forearms, still with my ass up and off the seat, as he moved in and out with assured lunges. My shoes flailed up and down and the chair shook under me from his hard thrusting. Our lower bodies slammed together and he transferred his sweat from his thighs to my bottom. My pussy tightened and squeezed him with a vice like strength. I heard rather than emitted my screams, as if it were someone else.

"Fuck me, damn your eyes! Fuck me!"

He bent over me and I kicked my legs back and forth as our faces came to within an inch from each others. Through the eye slits of his mask his eyes burned into mine as our bodies collided. My right arm came around his left shoulder and I bit hard into his neck at the collarbone. He snarled and reared back and silver mask turned to face away and placed my knees on the seat as he bent to my pussy from behind and buried his face in my red fluff. I heard myself emit a throaty purr as the expert lover gave my pussy one long stroke with the flat of his tongue, only stopping when he reached my clit. He swirled around my tiny nub as I moaned softly. His finger probed my wetness, stoking my already hot cunt. More pressure was applied to my clit and a huge orgasm ran through my loins and a stream of fluid flooded his hand.

"Please, please, fuck me."

He gripped the underside of my upper thighs and shoved his length in my cunt. I put my weight on my left shoe on the floor and pressed my right knee in the seat of the chair as I was fucked from behind. My breath came hard and fast as I managed to buck back at him as he thrust up inside me. He grabbed my head back, almost dislodging my mask as he ran his fingers down my spine in a chilling and erotic scraping. His hands cupped my big breasts as he pushed in faster, driving me insane with the exquisite friction of his cock in my cunt. Then he collapsed on my soaking back and withdrew his prick from my aching pussy and then retreated. I turned to look but he had withdrawn into the shadows. Now, more and more I suspected that this was Homer, not least because he failed to climax from our hot fuck.

x

Emma's point of view.

I nibbled on a piece of chocolate and I saw Miss Sutherland coughing and spitting by one of the tables. The result I imagine from her performing fellatio on one of our illustrious guests. Then a shadow came across me and the stranger in the etched silver mask with tear drop was beside me. His member was full cock and poked up from under his codpiece which still obscured his pubic region. Silent as usual he lifted me up like a porcelain doll in mid air and l bit into his neck just under his mask as I felt his swollen cock head thrust up into my dripping wet pussy.

"Oh my goodness!"

I was so wet he slid in easily and he let me free slightly so that my weight, albeit lightweight, caused me to become impaled on his raging tool. It felt wonderful as thick inch by thick inch pushed up inside my tight hole. Passion and excitement filled me as my cunt took in his entire length and I confess in shame that my mouth drooled as my pussy reached the base of his prick.

"Oh, sweet lord, I'm so full of you."

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and felt his thighs press up and his hands hold my butt as he used me to fuck his cock. I was slammed up and down effortlessly and my tits jiggled between our bodies as he freely bounced me. Sweat dripped down my back as I panted and rode his huge organ until my juices ran down his big balls.

"Oh!"

I yelped as he began to walk forwards with his cock still buried inside me to the hilt. I moaned in his ear and trembled in his arms as we made an erotic dance in the middle of the room. I jerked uncontrollably, I bucked and my legs bounced in the air as he fucked himself with my petite frame.

"This looks like lots of fun."

"H...H...Holmes, is that you?"

Before she was able to answer silver mask rocked my body on his cock with his hands grabbing my buttocks firmly, pulling me into his increasing thrusts. I was bounced even faster as he sped up and I screamed out as my pussy gushed and sprayed all over him. He lifted me off and I rolled over onto a sheet as if I were made of rubber.

"I say, that looks mighty painful." Said Scarlett as she grabbed into silver mask's hard pecker.

Aware of Mister Angel's unfortunate problem of being unable to ejaculate during inter course the famous detective opened her eyes as wide as possible and sucked his length into her mouth. He groaned with gratitude as the blonde woman in the harlequin mask slid on him fast and furious, her body jerking with the exertion. With sheer passion her tongue rolled all around his slick tool, even when it was totally embedded down her throat.

"My word, Holmes." I uttered as I watched his rock hard cock glide in and out and in and out of her mouth and throat.

Insane with the need to cum silver mask pumped his hips upward into Scarlett's lovely mouth until, suddenly, gushes of white cum burst out and coated her lips and tongue. He momentarily recoiled once the deed was done, his cock still dribbling when I took the chance to wrench his codpiece from his groin.

"Behold!" Cried Holmes. "This man is an imposter! He is not red headed!"

Others gathered and obscured the panting man's black pubic hair, lush and thick and wiry.

"The scoundrel!" Cried one ginger haired man.

"The scandal!" Complained another.

"Return my money!" Yelled Miss Sutherland, and we watched as she and a mob took him by the arms and led him to another room for retribution.

"And how was your evening, Watson?" Said Scarlett as she attended to her mouth wash.

"Remarkable to say the least. And you?"

"It saved me from boredom. My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplaces of existence. These meetings of the sexes help me to do so. Plus an orgasm or two simply can't be sneezed at. Come, back to Baker Street just in time for breakfast, and I shall tell you about my sensational orgy in Paris."

END

123z
123z
814 Followers
12