Scarlett, Emma & the Sex Machines

Story Info
Scarlett Holmes and Doctor Emma Watson captured by Moriarty.
4.8k words
4.53
21.1k
31
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

Note- Inspired by the genius of one of England's greatest writers, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and by the gorgeous actresses Scarlett and Emma.

x

London, 1889.

x

Forty eight hours previously London had been stunned to hear the horrid news that Professor Moriarty had escaped from the clutches of the English penal system and was at liberty. Inspector Lestrade of Scotland Yard had relayed the news in person to Scarlett Holmes and myself, Doctor Emma Watson at his earliest convenience. Apparently during his incarceration the so called 'Napoleon of Crime' had spoken of nothing else but revenge for his capture. As it was Holmes and I that had taken the credit for the downfall of the evil Professor one year before it seemed obvious he was hell bent on revenge on our good selves.

x

Thanks to the enormous help from those young rascals, the Baker Street Irregulars who acted on behalf of Holmes, word had gotten to us of suspicious and noteworthy comings and goings not a stones throw from 221B Baker Street. And so it was that Scarlett and I laid in wait in the empty house opposite the lodgings we shared in hope of recapturing our evil adversary. It can be imagined that my close intimacy with Scarlett had interested me deeply in crime and that my life had never been the same.

"Just like old times." She grinned at me across the dusty room.

Armed with my trusty Adams Mark 3 Army revolver the thrill of adventure was indeed in my heart. To blend in with the nigh time caper we both wore Derby hats and long coats over men's trousers with a high waist that reached the bottoms of our ribs. Our sturdy boots were uncomfortable with buttons on the side and a thick heel but were ideal for any physical activity we might encounter.

"After you my good Sir." Said Holmes with a grin.

"How very amusing." I retorted as I doffed my hat in feigned gratitude. When we stepped into the empty place it was pitch dark and our shoes creaked on the bare planking. We held each others hand as we found a large square room, heavily shadowed in the corners. I gripped the hand of my beloved as we crouched against the wall.

"And now we wait for that most cunning and dangerous criminal in London. HIM!"

Midnight approached in due course and Scarlett fidgeted uneasily as we grew more and more frustrated. Then, on the long hall outside a light shone and a shadow of a man was thrown in hard and black outline on the wall. I clutched Scarlett who put a finger to her luscious lips to indicate silence.

"I understand." I nodded as my hand closed on the handle of my revolver.

Peering through the gloom I saw the vague outline of a tall man who crept into the room menacing and silent. It was at that instant that Scarlett sprang like a tiger onto the man and hauled him to the floor. In a moment he was up again and had my poor dear lover by the throat. She gasped and her left hand went impulsively to the side of her neck with her eyes in a panic. Then the man was upon me before I could strike with my gun. I felt a sharp prick behind my left ear and saw the glint of a hypodermic needle in the light from the street and realised Holmes and myself had been administered poison. My eyelids felt extraordinary heavy and a warm feeling rushed through me as I succumbed to the sedative and everything went dark.

x

I was unaware of how long we had been out as I finally opened my eyes, blinking in the flickering gas lights. My body felt heavy and I gasped as I learned our predicament. It appeared that we were incarcerated in what seemed to be a dungeon, the walls made of stone and mortar. Chains dangled from the walls and the dark ceiling, and in the centre of the room was I, secured to a big wood table by four thick leather straps.

"Holmes! Holmes, are you conscious?" I stammered nervously.

The cool air of the basement on my body made me aware that I had been stripped of all clothing and my small hands were over my head as I lay naked on my back, both wrists tied with leather straps. Likewise my ankles, which meant my legs were spread into an inverted V so that my private parts were on full show between my thighs. I squirmed and tugged at the straps as my tits popped up and down.

"Doctor?" Scarlett answered in a groggy sounding voice.

She was entirely naked and hung by the wrists from tight restraints that were secured to the ceiling. Her shapely legs were wide apart and chained by the ankles to the floor. Scarlett sagged on her binds, naked as the day she was born in this obscene spread eagled stance. Her ample bosom was bared and freed and the large globes swayed as she hung suspended. Her curvaceous figure was exposed in all its glory and Moriarty's eyes gleamed in delight at her Mound of Venus with the most fair of pubic hair. So fine as if to be transparent.

"My dear Scarlett Holmes. I had simply no idea. You have a figure that begs to be fucked."

Professor James Moriarty ogled her wondrous female form, all curvy hips and ass and bountiful boobs. Contrary to the mans notoriety he was tall and good looking, lean of frame with long arms and legs. Blue eyed and light of hair his quite engaging smile made a mockery of his obvious nefarious intentions.

"Moriarty! You fiend! Are you insane? What do you expect to gain from this?"

Scarlett jiggled on the chains and her fair hair tumbled loosely around her face.

"Simple, my dear Holmes. Sexual gratification and your humiliation."

The Professor approached and ran his hands over her curves, lingering on her firm tits that heaved from her anger and humiliation. I saw the proud detective glare in anger at her captor as he pawed and pinched her full boobs as she tugged on her restraints, which only made her arms ache the more.

"Stop that this instant!"

Holmes was defiant but helpless as Moriarty was suddenly between her outstretched thighs and fingering her crotch. He pressed his face close to hers as he rubbed hard and fast on her hooded clitoris and Scarlett moaned in a guilty pleasure as her struggles became no longer those of molestation but those of sexual excitement. She always was, and is, a horny creature. Bless her.

"You are a sexual maniac!" Monster! Monster of the worst kind." She groaned as he relinquished his contact.

The mans eyes burned with anger as he busied then himself with some extraordinary apparatus that he produced from a darkened corner. At two feet tall the steel box was placed at the chained feet of Scarlett by the grinning man.

"I will make you regret those words, Holmes. You both possess remarkable bodies. We shall have some special fun this night."

He flicked a switch on the side of the box and a hydraulic arm emerged from a hidden recess and wobbled upwards. On the business end I perceived a black, glistening dildo of approximately six inches in length and two inches in diameter. Scarlett, brave Scarlett, looked utterly magnificent as the mad man contemplated her nakedness. As I, he noted the soft, smooth stomach that curved down between her legs to her small triangle of pubic hair. He spat in his palm, cupped her pussy and the private detective flushed pink. She gasped loudly as he slipped into her sex with a finger before pulling it away.

"Believe it or not, Scarlett Holmes, but you and I are quite unique and very similar."

He looked at his wet finger and nodded in approval.

"We both have great brains, of that there is no question. But we also share a great need for sexual satisfaction, which I intend to take care of this minute."

He spread his hands in abject joy at the steel instrument.

"My little beauty! I spent a year in prison devising the plans for its construction. All for you, dear Holmes."

Moriarty shifted the position of the machine and put the sex toy directly in line with Scarlett's unprotected pussy. She looked down her busty cleavage bemused until it kicked into life and the arm began to rotate in a clockwise direction with a clunky noise. I watched with tears in my eyes as my love tried to back away from the fiendish device as she struggled in her futile attempts to avoid the now thrusting shaft. Fully lubricated the pronounced head of the dildo made physical contact with her pussy entrance and did not cease until it had penetrated her soft folds.

"Ggagh!" She cried out and her head slumped forward with all her weight on her outstretched arms.

The liberally coated dildo began to slide in and out of Scarlett with a terrifying and methodical persistence, a faint ticking in the background. The oily shaft slipped into her quim with ease and I heard a lewd squelch as it painted the insides of her heavenly tunnel. Scarlett let out a growl as she threw her head back and I felt for her desperately. Her nipples were as stiff as bullets as the machine continued to assail her pussy with unyielding and steady thrusts.

"This is the devils work! Cease this madness!" My cries were ignored as Scarlett rattled the chains in defiance.

Just as the dildo pulled back it stopped, leaving the head just inside the tortured woman. Then it jumped forward and thrust up all the way and ceased moving. Back out again and stop. Forward and stop. And so the teasing continued. Back and then in, back and then in, again and again.

"So, so, so, so, so...good." More and more the twisting, plunging toy pushed ever deeper into her sodden cunt and I cried out when Scarlett jerked on her suspended arms, all the signs showed she had climaxed.

"Time for stage two,' said the Professor as he flicked another switch.

The dildo withdrew into the box only to be replaced by the most fearsome thing I had ever seen. TWO mounted black dildos emerged side by side, the first one about eight inches long with bumps dotted here and there. The second was shorter, barely five inches to my best estimate and not as thick.

"'Pon my soul!" I uttered at the sight of the shiny and slick tools.

Moriarty laughed heartily as he set the things in motion. The bigger of the two aligned and thrust up into Scarlett's pussy, while the second device pressed against its intended target. Her anus!

"Nnnnnnnoooo!" She screamed as the dual headed dildo parted each orifice.

Now impaled on both sex toys there commenced the most grotesque dance my eyes have ever witnessed. Scarlett grit her teeth as her pussy and asshole were filled and plundered with a most relentless inevitability. As Moriarty twisted a dial the toys picked up speed and alternated their cycle and as one entered so the other withdrew. Sometimes they drilled her simultaneously and the thin membrane between her cunt and anus must have been massaged and rubbed most wickedly.

"What fun! My machine is pure genius! Surpasses all my expectations. Sweet vengeance!"

Sweat trickled down her ass crack and the muscles in her thighs and calves stood out as she was stimulated beyond belief. Her once fine pubes were now darkened by the mixture of sweat and her own juices and she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. I could only imagine how the woman felt as her pussy and clit were highly stimulated. Her entire body gleamed with a fine sheen under the crude gas lights and a distinct line of fluids was visible down the inside of her inner thighs. Delirious with delight Scarlett made excited grunts as I observed her huge breasts rise and fall. Her body tensed and shuddered every few minutes and I surmised that she was being given multiple orgasms. Then she cried out like a wounded animal from one such intense climax and the ragged blonde fainted with her spread eagled body slumped on the chains. Moriarty applauded and turned off the sickening machine and it made a final clacking sound before stopping.

"Now." Moriarty now turned his attention to me. I gave him my best glare which seemed futile as he stared at my red tipped breasts and downy covered Mons pubis.

"So, Doctor Watson."

The Professor wandered over to my table and cupped my medium sized breasts, then gently massaged the tender mounds as he sighed softly. He took each hard nipple and tweaked them between finger and thumb. I stole a glance at Scarlett who lifted her weary head and writhed in frustration at the sight of my molestation. She rattled the thick chains that manacled her wrists and ankles in protest.

"Such pretty apples." He chuckled.

He licked his lips and proceeded to suckle each stiff nub in turn as my butt pushed up and down in vain protest. As he licked around my left boob his hand moved to my nether regions where he played with my light brown curls that covered my snatch.

"Take...your...hand...away, Sir!" I ordered which sounded pathetic in my position.

He continued to suck and lick my tits while my twat ached with an unashamed desire to be touched. My fists clenched in my wrist constraints and my toes curled and uncurled when his fingers explored my soft folds, now hot and wet. My head went back into the table top as I bucked up into his warm digits that caressed my most vulnerable parts. I bit my lower lip as he sent urgent signals to my brain that made my entire being glow with unadulterated lust. He then stood up and removed all of his clothing and stood butt naked with his long, hard cock pointing straight up.

"Now look at what you did, you wicked woman."

He stroked his erection, the foreskin peeling back to show his full eight plus inches of manhood. As he looked over my mouth watering body and I angrily pulled at my straps in the most strong protest.

"Not I Sir, not I."

But to my shame I had a certain satisfaction in making the villain sexually aroused. I watched him turn away and come back with a crude device that made my eyes grow wide. It appeared to be a black leather dildo attached to a shaft and coloured wiring to a square box of about twelve inches in diameter. The tip of the grotesque sex toy had been smeared in petroleum jelly and flared out like a real penis did. Moriarty pointed the dildo between my parted legs and pushed it forward until the tip just brushed my damp pubes.

"Have a care man."

"I shall, Doctor. I shall. This little invention of my own works in two ways. One, it moves forwards and backwards at various speeds. Second it rotates at the same time. I'm rather proud of it. I plan to bring you to a state of ecstasy, just short of orgasm, but stimulating enough to heighten the senses. Once I am satisfied as to your arousal I intend to have you myself."

He switched the machine on and the dildo buzzed into life. The toy slipped straight up inside me and embedded in my pussy with incredible vibrations. I arched my back at the sudden violation and experienced a thousand tingles in my unprotected loins. "Nnno! No, no, no!" I blurted.

The dildo thrust in and out of me with supreme ease as the leather toy thrummed in my pussy. The sensation of the thing's rippling friction inside me made me moan in a guilty ecstasy as I was persistently fucked by it. There was simply no way of avoiding the inevitable. I was being fucked by an eight inch false cock and I loved it! The length and width completely filled the length of my vaginal walls as I panted and writhed under its wicked spell.

"Oh, ah, oh, ah, oh, ah."

My tits rose and fell in little bursts each time the dildo pushed in and sweat poured out of every pore in my poor body. I wanted to turn my head to Scarlett but every little motion I made subjected myself to a buzzing pulse of the hydraulic arm. My clit was thickly swollen and I am ashamed to admit that my tongue lolled out of my mouth.

"You evil bastard Moriarty!"

"Evil genius if you don't mind, Doctor."

He grinned as he made the dildo speed up even more and the device slammed in and out and administered intense sensations all along the full length of my pussy. Drenched in sweat I was deluged with absolute pleasure as I drifted into a semi conscious state.

x

In a haze of delirium I was moved by Moriarty and my arms were grabbed and with a firm tug they were pinned behind my back. I twisted and writhed in vain as a pair of police handcuffs were clamped over my wrists. My head was then pushed down to a hard table top and my bared breasts flattened on the surface.

"Hey!" I yelled as a hand slid up the curve of my bottom and I was forced against the table edge.

A metal spreader bar was placed at my feet and my left leg was shackled to the bar, followed by my right. In seconds I was secured head down, ass up, with my shapely legs spread three feet apart. I was acutely aware that in this undignified pose my pussy bulge was exposed and vulnerable between my thighs, just beneath the curve of my ass cheeks. Two palms slid slowly over the backs of my supple upper legs and then to the dimpled hollows of my lower cheeks. From behind me a finger applied some sort of cool lubricant to the tight space of my cleft and pussy lips and I hissed at the touch.

"No, oh no please! Not there!"

As my left cheek was squeezed the petroleum jelly was smeared on my outer labia and then my moist vaginal slit. But then I squirmed fruitlessly as the lubricant was added to the tight hole above the perineum. My anus!

"Stop that you fiend!" Cried Scarlett who tugged on her bonds.

I felt soft warm breath on my tender womanhood followed by a thumb and finger that separated my outer lips. I grimaced, in frustration more than discomfort, as I was grabbed by the cuffs and my arms were pulled up. Moriarty chuckled as he presented his lubricated prick to my defenceless anal entrance and pushed in with a sudden pelvic thrust.

"For heavens sake man!"

I sucked in air as my feet wriggled on the cold metal bar beneath them as my anus was ruthlessly violated. My buttocks clenched all by themselves as my body stiffened as the mans thighs parted my legs. My heart beat outrageously as my sphincter was plundered and his hot organ entered me fully. The more he raised up my cuffed hands the more my ass thrust out and his rampant cock entered and withdrew with a shocking inevitability.

"So tight, yet so slick." He said as he fucked my asshole.

Indeed my body slowly accustomed to the anal assault and an audible slithering sound came from my behind as he slid in and out. I turned my head from the left to the right and saw the anxious face of Scarlett who hung helplessly from her binds.

"Brave heart, dear Doctor. We shall prevail."

I smiled weakly as my juiced up muff dripped from between my thighs as my puckered asshole was impaled on Moriarty's sizeable member. He gripped my hips firmly and slammed in and out in a shameful rhythm, alternatively withdrawing almost completely before invading my anus with his full length. I was aware of a light sheen of perspiration on my young naked body as I bent over the table, anchored to the spreader bar on the floor.

"Fuck, this is good." He stated in a husky voice.

As he moved in and out at a faster rate his right hand reached around and he began to caress my pussy and clitoris. Now with both of my most personal holes defiled I came to the sickening realisation that I was enjoying myself! My body betrayed my acute arousal as I choked back a sob. The pleasure I received was hard to explain as his cock jammed up into my anal passage. My lips trembled as I gathered the words.

"Yes! Oh my, oh my! Fuck me you devil! Fuck my poor asshole hard! I deserve it! I need it! Yes, yes, yes, oh my yes!"

Despite being tied down I had turned the tables as I felt an apprehension on his part. Was I enjoying myself? This was punishment wasn't it? Revenge too? Now he fucked me good, oh he stuck it to me hard. His raging cock continued to plough me anally as my petite frame was pinned to the surface of the table.

"You want it? You got it, dirty slut!"

I looked into the ocean green eyes of Scarlett and winked at her and I noted her own arousal as her upper thighs were damp with her vaginal juices. Yes, the sight of me being buggered was a most erotic sight in her eyes I wagered.

123z
123z
821 Followers
12