Scarlett Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning her name, I had no idea how I had gotten so lucky but I was happy that I had done it. The feeling of Scarlett Johansson sucking my cock was enough to make any man feel like he was going insane and as she sucked on me, I was ready to be carted off to the asylum and stare at a padded wall just for feeling how she was treating me. Scarlett's lips loosened ever so slightly and she let my cock slip from her mouth with a wet popping noise. Scarlett held my cock upwards and slowly licked from the base up to the top like it was a lollypop for her.

Her tongue circled my head, licking against it as a slow bead of pre cum started to ooze from the tip. Moaning at the taste, Scarlett opened her mouth again and sucked me down deeper, this time leaving a smear of red lipstick against my shaft. Moaning as my cock slipped against her throat, the blonde headed actress reached up and cupped my balls as she swallowed me deeper.

My head fell back in her very nice chair, looking up to her ceiling as she sucked me deeper and deeper. I didn't dare look down at her in case I blew there and then. I could already feel the tell tale signs of an orgasm building and I wanted to at least last a little longer. My hand slid through her hair as I braved a look at her, watching as my dick obscenely penetrated her angelic face. God, this was so fucking hot... Scarlett seemed to agree with me as well, a hand on her breasts and another in her panties, touching herself as she sucked up and down on my cock.

Pulling her mouth off of my cock, Scarlett seemed to take a deep breath of air and then spat a bead of her saliva against my cock. She watched as it rolled down the side of my length, splashing against my balls as she licked her lips.

"You like my mouth Braden?"

"Fuck! Love it!"

"What about my tits?" She asked, reaching back to unclasp her bra. "Everyone's seen them. Do you want to fuck them?"

God, would I... Scarlett giggled and then lifted her chest up so that her generous chest was resting on my knees. Wrapping the large mounds around my length, she reached down and spat a bead of saliva down between them and started to slowly pump them up and down. Keeping my length wrapped tightly between them, Scarlett looked up at me and blew me a kiss and a wink as her tits pushed another oozing rope of precum out of my dick.

"Fuck... That cum looks soooooo yummy!" The blonde exclaimed, watching the bead roll down my length and mingle with her tits. Licking her lips, Scarlett closed her tits around me again and started to bounce them higher and faster, almost as if she wanted me to cum there and then. "It would look so much hotter all over my face though!" She exclaimed, definitely coaching me to cum there and then. Groaning, my head fell back and I felt Scarlett spit down between her tits again. Fully lubricated, my cock was sliding between her breasts with ease and it was certainly pushing me closer and closer until I simply couldn't hold it any more. My hips raised off of the chair as my orgasm struck but Scarlett was prepared and had a hand around my length guiding my hot ropes of cum.

She aimed my cock at her currently open mouth, letting the cum shoot against her face and then into her mouth.

She didn't seem to mind making a mess of her perfect skin while I came so hard and fast over her. My mind had long since forgotten about the prospect of keeping my hips on the chair, my body was working in over time as I came hard on her chest. Scarlett swallowed what was in her mouth and as some cum landed on her cheek and lips, she aimed my cock a little further down so I could spray what was left of my warm, hot seed onto her chest. Stroking until I had to give up and stop cumming, I slumped back down onto the chair and looked down at the sexy starlet as she basked in the after glow of my orgasm.

Scooping up some errant beads of my cum from between her breasts, the sunshine-hair coloured actress made a big show of licking her finger clean and offering a seductive moan to go with it. She had still neglected to fully clean her face and a dirty, shameful part of me wondered if she was actually going to clean her face. Our eyes met and there was a change in the atmosphere in her front room.

Scarlett stood up and walked over to the side, grabbing a fluffy white towel she had brought down with her, the famous actress dabbed at herself, cleansing herself of my orgasm and making her seem far more respectable and presentable, or as presentable as one could be in that situation. She cleaned herself up and tossed the towel away with little to no care as to where it landed.

Scarlett offered me a tempting, devil-like smile as she moved back against the plush of the coal coloured leather seat and her legs spread just a little bit wider. My deep brown eyes focused on her beautiful face before moving down her lace encased body until they settled on the damp spot that was starting to form in the spot that was directly between her legs. Boy, I wonder what sort of atrocities various men and some women would be willing to commit just to be where I am right now...

"Just how long have you been waiting to do this?" I asked, dropping to my knees between the spread star, genuinely curious as to the answer.

"Roughly? Oh, you know, since you walked in the door!" Scarlett replied, a teasing smirk on her perfect face as she ran a hand through her silky golden locks.

"Really?" I asked in almost disbelief.

"Yeah. Now, are we going to play twenty questions all night or did you actually want to fuck?"

That shut me up and kicked my ass into shape. Moving down onto my hands and knees, I put my head between her legs and started my work. My right hand came up and using my index finger to brush the silky strip of her underwear to the side I was greeted to the sight of her entrance that seemed to be getting wetter and wetter each time I blinked. Taking a deep breath, I did my best not to focus on the monumental task that was ahead of me.

Pressing my lips against her lower lips, I offered them a feather light smack before pushing my tongue inside of her, splitting her lips around me. Giving me something of a boost, Scarlett called out my name briefly giving me enough reason to look up at her from between her legs and focus on her pretty face as she called out my name. My tongue slipped in a little deeper and then began its exploration of her entrance. My tongue moved up and then down, left and to the right until it found her sweet spot near the top of her folds. Tasting her heavenly nectar upon my tongue, I started to work towards getting more and more of it, not stopping until she had drenched my face and the famous Black Widow of the Marvel Cinematic Universe was begging for mercy. My tongue pushed in and out of her, listening to every call she made, I was intent on giving her the best time of her life and that there was no way she could ever forget me. Vain I know, but just how many celebrities have you eaten out?! Scarlett's legs closed around my head, I could feel the silk of the top of her stocking brushing against my cheek as my tongue explored her. While there was countless other things running through my mind, the one thing that continued to linger with me was just how smooth everything felt. The famous phrase was always as smooth as a baby's bottom and while I have powdered my share of babies bottoms in the past, none of them felt as smooth as her body.

Feeling her thigh rub against my cheek and her hand thread through my hair as a not-so-subtle motion to get me to hurry the fuck up, I continued with my ministrations to her tender entrance. My tongue pushed itself inside of her and started to spear her folds, jabbing inside of her and then offering her a slow, gentle smoothing lick to the same spot I had so roughly attacked not seconds ago. Every noise out of the blonde headed woman's mouth was either my name or a grunt of pleasure so I figured I must have been doing something right to her. My arms wrapped themselves around Scarlett's thighs, keeping her close to me and ensuring that she knew she was still in charge while I was also able to breathe.

My tongue started to work itself into a steady rhythm, attacking the same spot over and over again while my hands stroked along the outside of her legs. Scarlett trembled in my hands as I pushed my tongue deeper inside of her, swiping from the left and then to the right. The tip of my tongue seemed to get deeper and deeper inside of her and with every forward push, the moans from her mouth seemed to get louder and louder. Looking up at her, I brought my right hand up from her left leg and cupped her breasts firmly. Squeezing the large mound as my tongue continued to lick and eat at her folds, I heard Scarlett gasp in pleasure and look down at me. Our eyes met again and she shivered on the spot before arching her back to not only push her tits into my hands but also to unclasp her bra from behind.

Seeing the same breasts that had been plastered over the internet only in real life seemed to give them a different sort of aura. God, I wanted to suck on them right there and then. The Hollywood actress seemed to sense what I was thinking, her legs closing a little tighter around my head and keeping me between her legs. As if I'd want to be anywhere else... Slipping my tongue in and out of her, my hands continued to tease at both the outside of her legs and her breasts. The hand that was on her chest moved down her body, my index finger extended and teased against the soft skin of her frame, teasing her belly button and then down between her legs to find the hardening button on top of her entrance. Adding an extra source of pleasure to Scarlett, I heard her call out my name and then was treated to her pussy bumping against my face as I ate her out.

"Fuck yes... Yes! Eat that cunt!" Scarlett gasped, her hand in my hair tightening to keep me firmly against her as I ate her out. "That's it... Oh shit yes! Lick me! Lick my cunt!" Hearing her curse so loudly and so vividly, I grin and started to fuck her cunt with my tongue, working in and out hammering inside of her while my fingers teased her clit to life. Her fist tightened even more so, as if she was trying to rip my scalp off as I ate her out. "Oh shit... Oh fuck me... Fuck! Fuck me! I'm gonna... Shit... I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face! Fuck!"

That was it, keeping her stocking-covered legs in my hands, I continued to attack the spots inside of her and continued to tease her clit with my fingers while her panties remained firmly stuck to the side of her entrance. Her hips were bucking up and down off of the couch, the leather piece of furniture almost banging up and down as if it had walked off of the set of the Exorcist, the thunder and lightning outside of her very nice home didn't do much to dissuade that comparison. Her hand in my hair seemed to have its fill with making me bald before I hit thirty and her body collapsed, her orgasm flooding into my mouth as she let out one last string of obscenities.

Breathing hard but happy, Scarlett grinned down at me and lifted her legs up so she could close them. Wriggling back up onto the couch, Scarlett moved over to the side of the couch and positioned herself with her perfectly round rear up and aimed it at me. Looking over her shoulder, Scarlett breathed huskily before nodding her head.

"Now get over here and fuck me Braden."

That was an offer I could not refuse! Standing up and completely stripping myself down of my clothing, I let it fall from where it was and it all landed together in a pool of cotton and denim. Kneeling on the couch behind her, I looked down at her and then took a risk with her. Swatting her on the right cheek with a firm spank, she reacted in the way I wanted her too and she looked back over her shoulder at me.

"If you're gonna spank me, do it right!"

Licking my lips at the prospect, I nodded my head and gripped my cock in my hand, nestling the head against her lower lips and then quickly, I pushed my hips forward burying myself all the way inside of her. Both Scarlett and I let out a low moan, her head falling forward as she growled at the feeling of my dick sliding all the way inside of her. My hands remained on her sides and I started to slowly pull back and push forward, shoving my cock inside of her as we both let out a moan again. The sound of my hips hitting Scarlett's ass was one of those sounds I never thought I would hear but very quickly didn't want to forget the sound. Building my speed up, I started to angle my thrusting, trying to work out her sweet spots as I listened to her moaning intently.

Reaching down, I kissed against her shoulder blades as I pounded her from behind, Scarlett's head coming up off of the couch as she took it from behind. She seemed to love it doggy style and was getting more and more into it, her hips smacking back against me as I gave it to her. Her hands came back off of the couch and reached behind her to grab at my hands, guiding them to land on her perfect tits. Taking her at her actions, I dug my fingers into her tits for the first time that night and continued to give it to her as I fucked her.

Reaching behind her, Scarlett's lips found mine and we kissed each other hotly as my body pounded against hers. Playing with her nipples as my tongue slipped inside her mouth and we tasted each other for the very first time that night. Scarlett's hand left mind and threaded through my hair, keeping me close to her as I pumped my hips back and forth to further drive her towards an orgasm.

Scarlett's breath caught in her throat and her whole body shook as her walls tightened and she climaxed there and then. Continuing to shove myself inside of her, I held her firmly by the hips and kept pounding her from behind, my hands resting on her ass and side. Her walls claimed my cock so tightly that I barely had chance to pull out of her. Her smoky voice shook and shivered with delight as an afterglow of another, smaller orgasm took her.

"Scarlett..." I moaned, another orgasm coming close to me.

"Hm?"

"Scarlett!" Desperation was setting in now as the blonde lifted her head and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Gonna cum? Do it in me!" She moaned lazily, pushing her hips back to meet mine. That was all I needed, pushing in one last time, my dick throbbed with energy and I came deep inside of her. My second orgasm of the day was almost as good as the first, though Scarlett seemed much happier. She lifted her head up and looked over at me, her whole frame the epitome of sexy, then slowly pushed herself forward so that my cock would slide out of her. "C'mon, let's go get cleaned up."

What was that?

She shot me a look as if to challenge whether I had heard her or not the first time. A wide grin then moved over her face and she nodded towards the stairs.

"Are you coming? Because I'd be disappointed that I didn't have to make you work for it."

That had me up and moving, following the naked, sweating and still somehow drop dead gorgeous movie star up the stairs, I had the chance to actually inspect some of her furniture and the way she had her home set up. Fancy paintings hung off of the wall and provided a fitting break in the otherwise creamy wall paint. I followed her through to the master bedroom of the house and saw there was a very nice, comfy looking king sized bed in the middle of the room. As Scarlett pushed the door open to her en-suite bathroom, she saw me looking at the bed and flashed me a million dollar smile.

"Oh don't worry. You'll get used to seeing that, I'm not done with you after this shower.

"I guess I've never actually seen a King sized bed before!"

"Queen sized," Scarlett corrected me, pulling me in close for a soft, wet kiss. "I am the Queen after all."

"Of course your majesty!" I replied with a cheesy grin. Smacking her ass gently, I followed her into the bathroom, my bare feet only touching the tiles for the briefest of moments before they were planted on a soft plum coloured rug. Scarlett's bathroom looked entirely like any other I supposed, there was a large mirror hanging off of the wall with a sink underneath it. The bathroom looked perfectly normal which was something that could not be said for the inhabitant of the bathroom. Scarlett had opened up the showers door and had twisted the water on. Sticking her hand in, Scarlett shrieked at the contact of the cold water and almost leapt into my arms, laughing as she did so.

"Really? You want to be Natasha Romanoff, ace spy and all around badass woman and you don't like the cold?"

"Shut up! You don't get to talk to me like that in my own house!"

"No, no you're absolutely right. I'll just get my things and go shall I?"

"I didn't say that-" Scarlett's protests were cut short by her hands slipping around my neck and pulling me in for another hot, wet kiss. Her breasts were pressing hard against my chest and frankly, I wouldn't have them any other place. Both of my hands reached down behind her and cupped her ass firmly squeezing them before her lips fell from mine and she stole one more kiss on my lips before tugging my head down and planting a kiss on my nose. Leaning over on one foot, Scarlett slipped her hand inside of the shower cubicle and nodded her head, pulling the door open completely and stepping over the small rise in the smaller part of the bathroom. Stepping under the jets of water, Scarlett lifted her head and peered into the water, her golden blonde hair darkening slightly under the jets of water. Her big eyes opened and she looked over at me, that usual smile on her face as she beckoned me under the water with her.

Joining her, she linked her arms around my neck as mine curled around her lower back. Our lips met and she let out a low moan into my mouth as we kissed under the water. Her hands rubbed over my shoulder blades before running around to my front and gently massaging my pectoral muscles, not that there was much there to massage though. Scarlett's lips were feather light over mine as she really took the time to explore my body. Her hands ran over my pecs down towards my abdomen, her fingers stroking against the slightest suggestion of muscles. Her fingers moved over my stomach in an exploring manner before slowly reaching down to stroke at my half hard cock.

"There it is..." Scarlett breathed, her hand slowly sliding down and curling around it, stroking it gently.

"Right." I replied, not much else on my mind as Scarlett slowly stroked my cock to life again despite the mammoth undertaking we had just gone through. She slowly stroked my cock until it was back to being completely hard and then, oh so cruelly, she pushed me away. She reached over and grabbed two large bottles of what one could assume was both shampoo and conditioner.

"Do my hair?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at me with that smile no one could say no to. I flipped the lid off of the thin tube and squirted a puddle of the thick creamy gel into the palms of my hands. Rubbing my palms together, I slowly ran them through her hair, lathering it up as Scarlett hummed happily. "Thank you." She offered, looking over her shoulder briefly.

"You're welcome. After the day we've had I figured this was the least I could do for you."

"Damn straight. I don't let just any costume designer use my shower."

"I'd be upset if you did. Makes me feel oh so special." I responded, threading some more of the shampoo through her hair and watching it slide down her back towards her rear. The globule of shampoo ran down and towards her rear, the trail it was leaving was a very tempting map of her perfect, svelte body.

"I don't let many costume designers do this as well. Conditioner now please." She added, passing me the other bottle so that I could repeat what I had just done. Adding some more to her long, golden hair I looked at some more of the gel as it ran down her body between her ass cheeks. "That tickles." Scarlett added as if seeing what I had seen.