Scarlett Johansson: Agent Red Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

Katy and her bountiful breasts were used to being the center of attention so she noticed immediately as the attention shifted from away from her and them. She was in the middle of the large, ornate room flirting shamelessly with any man in a tux and as they turned away she followed their eyes as they stared past her. "Agent Red!" she hissed angrily as she spotted the B.R.E.A.S.T.S. agent trying to fight her way though the crowd. "Curses!" She had picked her strapless re evening gown specifically to accent her breasts, as she chose all her outfits, and because of her love of Jessica Rabbit, but her shoulder length purple gloves were also for function as well as fashion. Pulling a small communications device from the top of her glove she hurriedly clicked it on. "Agent Red is here. Stop her!" she ordered.

Scarlett spotted Katy, dressed as Jessica Rabbit oddly enough, an instant before spotting the wicked villainess's henchmen coming towards her. "Oh no," she thought. "I have to get out of her before a fight breaks out or one of the Senators could get hurt." She removed a hand that was slowly creeping up her thigh and tried to make her way to the nearest exit before Katy's henchmen could reach her. The crowed of horny men slowed her down but she managed to find a side door only a few moments before the hulking guards could reach her. The door led to a dark hallway and she ran as fast as her heels would let her, trying to open every door she passed as the men chased after her. She reached the end of the hall, every door locked, and turned around to assess her situation as the evil minions finally reached her.

"Don't move, bitch," the largest goon said as he pointed a finger menacingly at the gorgeous secret agent.

Scarlett looked over Katy's henchmen and ran through her options in her head. There was no doubt that she could take out the three goons in a fight but that could take to long and would possibly be loud enough to draw unwanted attention. That left her only one choice.

Puffing out her chest to show off her unencumbered breasts Scarlett tried to look as frightened of the men as she could. "Oh no," she gasped. "Please don't hurt me."

One of the other goons began wagging his finger at the undercover agent. "Don't tell us what to do!"

"Chill, Gary," the third goon said.

"Stop calling me that," Gary whined. "I told you, it's 'G-Dog'."

"Whatever," the first goon said, rolling his eyes. "Listen, bitch," he said to the red-haired woman trembling in front of them. "Do what we say and you won't get hurt."

Scarlett quickly nodded her head, her purposeful movement causing her abundant cleavage to jiggle around over the low cut top of her revealing dress. "Yes, I'll do whatever you want," she said as fearfully and suggestively as possible.

Gary smirked as he stared at the female spy's quivering cleavage. "Y'know, the boss said we had to stop her. She was rather unspecific as to how."

"Heh," the third goon chuckled. "Not a bad idea."

The first goon rolled his eyes again. "Not again. We're supposed to be professionals here."

Scarlett seized her chance. "Oh no. Are you going... going to rape me?" she asked as fearfully as possible while trying to add a sense of wonder to her crystal blue eyes. "You're not going to strip me naked, force me to suck your cocks, ram them down my throat, fuck my every little hole, use my body unashamedly for your own sick pleasures over and over again, are you?"

The first goon thought it over for a moment. "Well, when you put it that way..." he began as he reached out and yanked down the front of the sexy agent's dress, snapping the small straps and revealing her large, creamy tits.

"Oh wow," the first goon whispered in wonder.

"Damn," the second goon whispered reverently.

"Mommy," Gary whispered meekly.

Suddenly six hands shot out to grab Scarlett's magnificent tits, squeezing, mashing, pinching, groping, twisting and pulling on her firm orbs. With six hands and only two tits there was a fair amount of pushing and shoving among the goons as they man-handled her chest and fought to touch her warm silky skin. "Oh no, please don't," she murmured mockingly under her breath as the goons pushed and shoved each other in an attempt to get their hands on her exposed flesh. "Ohhhh," she moaned momentarily in pleasure as a pair of lips found one of her hard nipples and began to suck enthusiastically on the rubbery nub. "Got to concentrate," she told herself. "Can't get distracted or I might miss my opportunity to escape."

While the first goon sucked on the hot agent's large tit the third goon latched onto her free tit leaving Gary with no tit. "Damn it, guys. How come you never share?" he whined. He shrugged his shoulders in defeat and shuffled around the topless agent since her front was otherwise occupied he'd have to make due with her rear. He got on his knees behind her and pulled her slinky dress the rest of the way off of her to reveal her thick ass and skimpy G-string. "Wow. This is almost as good as her front," he thought as he slowly licked down on pale, delicious ass-cheek and up the other. He felt her nearly naked body shiver with appreciation as he shoved his tongue between her cheeks, his tongue sliding beneath the barely there material of her G-string and into her already wet pussy.

Scarlett's eyes fluttered in distracting pleasure as Gary's seemingly thick tongue penetrated her tight pussy. "Concentrate. Concentrate, dammit," she told herself as the three henchmen began to lose themselves in the pleasures of her body. She couldn't stop a moan from escaping past her wet lips as the three goons licked and sucked on her feverish flesh, her nipples hard as pebbles and her pussy dripping wet. "It's... it's to bad that... that I have to hurry this... this along," she thought. "Please, no, stop," she gasped out adding a wanton desperation to her pleas.

The first goon broke the wet seal of his lips on the panting woman's tit and chuckled. "We already told ya, don't tell us what to do," he said as he began unfastening his pants. "On your knees."

"Oh, please don't," Scarlett said as she dropped obediently to her knees and the first goon presented his rock-hard cock to her. "Now's my chance," she thought as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, using the wet muscle to draw his prick into her wet mouth. Sucking hard she swallowed the thick meat, massaging it with her tongue as she began bobbing her head back and forth, effortlessly deep-throating the long tube of hard cock.

The first goon's eyes fluttered in pleasure as he found himself already fighting the urge to cum. "Oh wow," he groaned in amazement at the sexy female agent's oral technique. His hands were on his hips as he began rocking his hips, feeding the beautiful agent more of his cock.

"She really that good?" the second goon asked as he broke away from the nearly naked agent's impressive chest.

"You have no idea," the first goon gasped out.

The second goon quickly began undoing his pants and pulling out his hard prick. "Only one way to find out."

Scarlett wrapped her fist around the base of the first goon's dick, jerking on the hard shaft as she pulled it from her mouth and then grasped the base of the second shaft and aimed it at her face. She quickly wrapped her lips around the second shaft, lashing it with her talented tongue as she sucked it into her warm, pink mouth. "Two down one to go," she thought as she jerked one cock and sucked the other before switching back to the first. She began humming deep in her throat, the vibrations dancing across the sensitive skin of the first cock in her mouth before switching to the second prick. And as she concentrated on her double blow-job she began twitching her ass at Gary as he continued licking at her horny pussy.

Gary suddenly broke away from the female agent's thick ass. "Enough of this shit!" he shouted in desperation. "I gotta get in there!" He gripped the flimsy material of her G-string and ripped it away before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her away from the dicks she was eagerly sucking. He laid down on his back, pulling her on top of him and kept a tight hold on her sexy body as he shoved his pants down and thrust his dick up, burying himself deep inside of the agent's hot, tight, wet cunt. "Oh fuck yes," he grunted as he began thrusting up wildly into her pussy, her juices sliding down his shaft, coating his bloated ball-sack and dripping onto the floor.

"And there's three," Scarlett thought to herself in satisfaction as she began rocking herself up and down on Gary's hard cock. She sat up straighter as Gary's hands began pawing at her jiggling chest while she reached out and pulled the other two goons' pricks back towards her. She started up her double blow-job again and used every oral technique she had been taught at B.R.E.A.S.T.S. boot-camp to try and subdue the men as quickly as possible. As she sucked on the two cocks she used her vaginal muscles to squeeze along the length of Gary's shaft, smirking to herself as the three men all moaned lustfully.

-Still inside the White House, the Senators Ballroom

"Curse that Agent Red," Katy thought as the Senators all continued looking around the room wondering what was happening. She could hear them mumbling about what had happened to the red-haired woman and the three men and why did they run off so quickly as if there had been some kind of unseen emergency and she knew that she had to act quickly before more security was called in. She grabbed the closest senator and spun him around with one hand as she reached behind her back with the other. "Senator, can I ask you a quick question?" she blurted out.

"Wha? I don't know what..." the aging senator mumbled.

"What do you think of these?" Katy quickly asked as she undid the latch on the back of her dress to reveal her large, pale tits. Her breasts surged forth like a wave of firm Jello and quickly grabbed the senator's attention as she rocked her shoulders, causing her tits to sway back and forth. "Look deep into my cleavage, Senator."

The senator was immediately enthralled by the gently swaying orbs as the light glinted off of them. "Oh my. Those are spectacular," he murmured, enraptured by the beautiful woman's impressive chest.

"Yes they are, Senator," Katy agreed matter of factly. "You're feeling very relaxed, Senator. Very, very relaxed."

The senator's eyes quickly glazed over. "Yes, very relaxed," he agreed.

Katy noticed another senator now looking at her from over the first senator's shoulder. "You too are becoming very relaxed," she said to the second senator as she continued shrugging her shoulders to keep her hypnotic breasts swaying from side to side, her pale nipples hardening in sexual excitement over how easy it was to control men by using her ample endowments. "Soooo very relaxed and so very compliant."

The second senator nodded enthusiastically as he stared hungrily an the jiggling jugs in front of him. "Oh yes. Very relaxed, little Miss," he agreed in a southern drawl.

Katy's tender pussy throbbed in bliss, the same it always did whenever she used her mesmerizing mammaries to control the men around her. She quickly targeted another senator, grabbing his shoulders and pulling his face down to her bewildering breasts. "You're becoming very relaxed, very compliant," she said softly, even lovingly. "You want to serve me, to make me happy."

All three senators answered in unison, "We want to serve you. We want to make you happy."

Katy smiled wickedly. "It would make me really happy if you boys could find me a camera.

-Back in the hallway

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," Gary chanted as he thrust himself up into the red-haired secret agent's impossibly tight cunt. His greedy hands wandered haphazardly over her naked, sweaty body, unsure if they wanted to squeeze her wildly jiggling tits, her flexing ass, or hold on to her slim waist as he fucked himself deep into her. "She's got so much to play with," he thought in amazement of her body.

The other two goons moaned in lust as the took turns fucking the beautiful agent's gorgeous face. A unspoken agreement had been reached between them, they each got 30 seconds to plunge themselves in and out of her unbelievably talented mouth as she jerked off the other one before switching. "Un-fucking-believable," they both groaned in pleasure before high-fiving each other.

Scarlett rolled her eyes in disbelief. "Men are such boys," she thought. "I do all the work and they high-five each other. If anyone deserves a high-five it's me. Anyway, they should be ready now." With a practiced ease she pinned Gary down with her hips and used her vaginal muscles to grip his hard shaft as she brought the two pricks in her hands to her mouth and began circling the tips with her talented tongue. Suddenly, thanks to her diligent work, all three men came in unison exactly as planned, their thick cum filling her pussy and mouth at the same time. She lost control of the cocks in her mouth and they slipped out, spewing their hot seed over her gasping face until it ran down and spilled over onto her heaving chest. And then, exactly as also planned, the three goons suddenly went limp as the came down from their orgasms.

In a flash Scarlett went into action, spinning off of Gary's dribbling cock as she quickly went to her feet and with a blur of motion her hands and elbows struck out, connecting with the two standing goons' faces as she kicked down with her heel connecting to Gary's jaw. She swung out with her other foot, tripping the two goons who had fucked her mouth and caused them to fall on top of Gary before going down on one knee and lashing out with the heel of her hand, knocking their heads together and rendering them unconscious. "Sleep tight, boys," she smirked as she gathered up the ripped remains of her slinky dress and stiletto heels. She used the torn remains of her torn G-string to clean the cum off of her the best that she could before redressing as much as possible.

With the straps of her dress ripped Scarlett had to rely on the natural firmness of her breasts to keep the dress up as she made her way back up the hall. "I'd give my career for a wet-nap and some double sided tape right now," she thought as she made her way back into the ballroom. It took her something less than an instant to spot Katy standing topless on a table in front of a over-sized screen showing a real time video of her swaying tits.

Katy stood with her arms up, her voluminous chest thrust out and a maniacal grin on her face. "You will all bow down to me! Mua ha ha ha..." she cackled evilly. Obediently everybody in the room bowed down, except for one. "You!" she yelled as she pointed to the lone figure. "Agent Red! Grab her!" she ordered and smiled smugly as a half a dozen elderly senators grabbed the sexy secret agent and restrained her.

"Drat!" Scarlett hissed out as a group of aging men grabbed her. "I can't fight back or I might hurt one of the senators," she thought in alarm as she struggled weakly against the elderly men.

Katy squeezed her mountainous mammories in malicious glee as she watched Agent Red struggling against her captors. "Bring her to me!" she ordered.

Even hypnotized the senators took the opportunity to paw and grope the struggling secret agent's barely concealed body as they pushed, pulled and dragged her towards their mesmerizing mistress. Scarlett's dress slipped, nearly falling down her quivering chest with only her hard nipples keeping it from falling down completely but exposing a hint of her areolas as she was taken to the villainess's table. Age spotted hands pushed her up onto the table, several of the senators' fingers crawling underneath the hem of her dress, moving between her firm thighs, squeezing her taunt ass-cheeks and cupping her bare pussy. Two senators already on top of the table helped to pull her up as they restrained her arms, pressing themselves against her struggling body and grinding their obvious erections against her. "You fiend!" she snarled at Katy. "You've hypnotized them!"

"Ha ha ha..." Katy cackled. "And they're not the only ones. Behold my power!" she shouted as she hefted her heavy tits up to Agent Red's face.

"Never!" Scarlett cried as she tried to look away from Katy's heaving bosom. The senators holding her gripped her hair and forced her head down until the only things she could see were Katy's voluminous breasts.

"Mua ha ha ha..." Katy cackled again. "No one can resist my charms. Peer into my abundant cleavage, Agent Red, and see your doom!"

Scarlett's pitiful struggles continued for a few moments as she was forced to gaze at the pale, evil orbs of Katy's breasts. "Must... must resist," she muttered. "For the good... the good of all... all mankind..." Slowly her struggles began to subside until she stood flaccidly in front of the cackling Katy.

Katy licked her lips as she moaned lustfully and pinched her excited nipples. "You now serve me," she said in a husky, hungry voice.

"Yes, Mistress," Scarlett said blankly, never looking up from Katy's chest.

"Ohhhh fuck this is so hot," Katy whispered as she looked up and down Agent Red's barely concealed body. She released her breasts, the sudden lack of support casing them to jiggled up and down for a moment, as she reached over to pull the remains of the agent's sexy dress down to reveal Agent Red's proud tits. "Your tits look soooo good," she whispered almost reverently as she began to caress and fondle the undercover agent's tits. She bent forward and began to lick at Agent Red's hard nipples, her own tits dangling beneath her as she drew the agent's erect nubs into her mouth and began sucking on them hungrily. She smiled to herself as she felt the agent shiver with pleasure before releasing the undercover agent's rubbery nubs from her mouth. "Let's see if all those stories I've heard about you are true. Pleasure me," she ordered.

Scarlett leaned forward and pressed her topless chest against Katy's, their large breasts smothered together and spilling out from the sides of their bodies as they kissed. Scarlett slid her tongue past Katy's lips, exploring the inside of the evil hypnotist's mouth thoroughly, caressing the other woman's tongue as Katy moaned into Scarlett's mouth. The secret agent then kissed down the S.L.U.T. operative's jaw and neck, licking and nibbling down to her overly endowed chest. Scarlett kissed over the swell of one tit to Katy's hard nipple, nuzzling it with her nose before drawing it into her warm, sucking mouth and lashing it with her tongue while teasing the other nipple with her fingers.

Katy cooed in pleasure. "Ohhhh, the stories I've heard about you are true," she giggled as she let Agent Red pull her down on the table.

With both of them on their knees Scarlett pulled Katy's tight dress up over her hips, baring the wicked woman's dripping pussy. She pushed Katy onto her back and straddled her thighs as she pulled her own dress up and slid her groin between Katy's legs. She began rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing her cunt against the vile villainess's and drawing lustful moans from her as she scissored her.

"Ohhhh fuck," Katy gasped as her eyes rolled back in her head in complete bliss. She had heard the stories about how good Agent Red's skills were but she was still pleasantly surprised at how dominate the red-haired agent was when it came to sex. "Fuck me and make me cum," she ordered as she humped her drooling pussy against the secret agent.

Scarlett continued humping firmly against Katy's cunt, her own pussy gushing as their hard clits dueled She held one of the hypnotic villainess's legs over her shoulder and wrapped the other around her waist, bringing Katy to the verge of orgasm. And then she stopped. "No," she said staring down at the evil woman.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers