Scarlett Johansson: Agent Red Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

Katy's eyes widened in shock. "What?! I order you to fuck me and make me cum!"

"No," Scarlett replied flatly as she smirked at the needy, horny and helpless villain.

Katy grabbed her unencumbered tits and began shaking them fruitlessly up and down at Agent Red. "You're under my control!" she shrieked. "Nobody can resist my hypnotic breasts!"

"Your tricks don't work on me, Katy," Scarlett chuckled. "Release the senators or I'm going to leave you high and dry, you fiend."

Katy tried to fight the needy urges coursing through her sexy, helplessly spread body. For a moment. But the urge, the need, the all consuming desire for Agent Red to make her cum was too much for her. She didn't know how the secret agent was able to resist her bewitching breasts but it didn't matter now, the undercover agent's scissoring technique had her pussy boiling and all that mattered was that she be allowed to cum. "Fine," she screamed in defeat. She twisted her body as much as she could to the camera and began jiggling her tits at the lens so that all the senators in the room watching her get fucked and defeated by Agent Red could see. "I release you all," she yelled out in desperation and defeat. "Your minds are your own. Now please, Agent Red, please. You promised."

Scarlett peered around the room and saw that in-deed the confused senators were coming out of their trances. She smiled in triumph and then began humping again at Katy's throbbing, wet cunt. Once again she had to deny herself the pleasure of sexual relief and instead concentrate on making the wicked woman mewling beneath her cum, but if that's what it took to save the world from the evils of S.L.U.T. and their mission then that's what she had to do. With only a few masterful strokes she had made Katy beg her for release and now with only a few more masterful strokes she had the vile villainess cumming, the evil henchwoman's warm juices gushing out and covering both of their groins.

Releasing Katy's twitching legs Scarlett let them drop limply to the floor as she stood up, her now tattered black dress wrapped around her slender waist and exposing her heaving breasts, thick ass and wet pussy. She could feel the sticky mixture of her and Katy's juices sliding down the insides of her thighs and once again wished she had access to some wet-naps as she surveyed the room one last time.

"That was amazing, Agent Red," one of the elderly senators said as he held his hand up to the mostly naked agent. "Let me help you down." The sexy red-head took his hand and stepped down onto the floor, his eyes crawling over all of her exposed, gleaming flesh. He licked his lips as he stared at her wobbling tits and asked, "How ever did you mange to fight off the villainess's hypnotic, ah, talents?"

"I didn't have to, Senator," Scarlett said as she poked her finger around her eyes and then held her hand up. "Thanks to these."

"Contact lenses?" the senator chuckled as he playfully patted Agent Red on her graceful back, his hand starting to slide slowly up and down her spine.

Scarlett smiled in pride. "Thanks to B.R.E.A.S.T.S. top tech team that dastardly ner-do-well was defeated before she even started."

"Amazing, simply amazing," the senator chuckled as his wandering hand drifted lower and lower down Agent Red's back. "Now, it's pretty late and I was wondering if you'd like to go back to my..."

"Late?" Scarlett gasped. "What time is it?"

-7:27 AM, the White House, the living room of the First Family

"I am so sorry I'm late," Scarlett blurted out as she rushed into the empty living room in her usual disguise of blonde hair and simple Secret Service attire and skidded to a stop. "Huh? Where is everybody?" she asked no one in particular.

"In here," Thad shouted out from his bedroom.

Scarlett walked suspiciously into Thad's room. Where is everybody?" she asked the teen boy as he finished buttoning up his school shirt.

"Everybody left already. It's just you and me," Thad said as he smirked at the unbelievably hot agent.

"I should report in," Scarlett said in defeat. "They're probably wondering why I'm late."

"Nope," Thad said with a grin. "As far as everybody is concerned, you're in my bathroom trying to wash out some gravy stains from your skirt. Apparently you're a very messy eater as far as they know."

Scarlett cocked an eyebrow at Thad. "So you covered for me? You lied so nobody would realize I was late because of another secret mission?"

Thad continued smirking at the sexy secret agent. "Pretty much, yep."

Scarlett sighed in relief. "Thad, I could kiss you right now."

Thad shrugged nonchalantly. "Not necessary. But if you're looking for something to do with your lips...?"

"Dammit, Thad," Scarlett said in a huff, her hands defiantly on her hips. "You can't keep blackmailing me for stuff."

"Don't think of it as 'Blackmail'," Thad said as innocently as possible. "Think of it as rewarding a junior agent."

"I'm surrounded by junior agents," Scarlett thought to herself. "You're not a junior agent, Thad," she chided the young man as she walked over to him and got on her knees. "You're just a sneaky... sneaky... a sneaky little sneak!" She reached up and pulled down his zipper before pulling out his quickly hardening prick and began fisting it.

"I prefer to think of it as being clever," Thad said as he placed his hands on either side of Agent Johansson's head.

Scarlett rolled her eyes at the smug boy. "Whatever," she mumbled before sucking the now hard dick into her mouth. She sucked hard on the tube of meat, rubbing her tongue along the big vein below the shaft before beginning to bob her head back and forth. Her red lips were stretched around the shaft as she circled the tip with her tongue and then swallowed the length of him. Her throat rippled along his shaft before she started bobbing her head back and forth again as Thad moaned above her.

Thad stared down at the sexy secret agent as she swallowed his pole. "I love doing my part to help the world," he said with a self-satisfied grin.

Scarlett rolled her eyes again at the young man as she fisted the base of his cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. "He's kinda right," she had to admit to herself. "If it wasn't for him covering for me from time to time my secret identity would be blown and then who would save the world."

The End... until S.L.U.T. rises again.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers