Scarlett's Big Project Ch. 02

Story Info
Scarlett tried to win Romeo's favour.
3.2k words
4.16
22.7k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett entered the producer's office wearing a tight, strapless dress that was white in colour and so thin that all her curves could be clearly seen especially if she stood still. The dress was obscenely hot! After cupping her ass cheeks tightly the skirt hung loosely around her thighs. The skirt reached her almost to her knees but there was a wide slit on her left leg that bared her milky white leg right up to the hip.

She looked at Kate beside her who gave her an encouraging smile. Scarlett stepped towards William's desk.

When she walked her hip joint was visible so there was no possibility of wearing any panties, not even a thong, and she was not wearing any. Even before talking to Kate she had realized that her only option was to throw herself at Romeo's mercy and let him have her as he wanted. She just hoped that he would still want to. Kate had confirmed that her plan was correct though she was not sure if Romeo would take her or reject her in anger.

Kate had helped Scarlett pick the dress, had told her not to wear any bra or panties. She had also had her shave her legs and pussy fresh, making them both smooth and attractive to eyes and hands. Scarlett's 8" high heels were Kate's advice, she was not used to walking in such high shoes, but Kate had insisted. When Kate told Scarlett that Romeo was very much aroused by high heels, she had not resisted any further.

Both William and Jake took their chance to grope the superhot actresses before seating Kate and Scarlett. Kate managed so that both herself and ScarJo would sit on one long couch with space between them where, hopefully, Romeo would sit. Scarlett cross her legs in a way that the slit in her skirt bared both her legs, left one up to the hip. Then she waited.

She didn't have to wait long. Romeo entered with Preity and Lara on his arms and was greeted effusively by the two Hollywood tycoons. ScarJo noticed how both the Bollywood babes hugged William and Jake with abandon, letting them squeeze and kiss freely while saying hello.

Kate went to Romeo like a puppy welcomes her master after a long separation. She gave him a long, French kiss, while moulding her lithe body against him that invited his hands to explore her. Scarlett could see her grinding her crotch against Romeo's as she kissed him full on the lips. Romeo's hands moved expertly all over her body, even squeezing her ass cheeks.

Then finally Kate separated herself from him and turned half towards ScarJo to introduce her. Scarlett got up and made her mind to let him grope, grab or squeeze her as he wanted. Even if his went under her skirt she would not protest, she would just open her legs like Kate had taught her.

Romeo took ScarJo's hand, shook it and let it go, while saying "Nice to meet you, Scarlett."

What the fuck! Scarlett was crestfallen! The bastard is going to hold a grudge. I am screwed!

Kate told Romeo "I saved you a seat, Sir."

Romeo took the seat between Kate and Scarlett. William and Jake offered seats to the other two girls on their own couch, but they both chose to kneel down on the floor at Romeo's feet, each girl wrapping her gorgeous body around one of his legs. Both were wearing very revealing dresses that allowed to them to rub their almost naked bodies against his legs.

It was the second shock to Scarlett in 2 minutes. She had heard stories about him but she hadn't expected such public display of submission by two of the most successful Bollywood heroines. That too in a business meeting! She had majorly underestimated this man and now she was going to pay for it. Her heart sank!

Romeo made himself comfortable, slipped his left arm around Kate Upton's waist and pulled her closer. With his right hand he stroked Lara's head like she was a pet bitch. Scarlett watched this with fascination at first then she caught Kate's eye who was signalling her to cuddle up Romeo from the other side.

ScarJo moved closer to him as best as she could and tried to press herself against his side. He let her but didn't respond in anyway. ScarJo forgot her ego and shamelessly pressed her big boobs on his arm. She looked to the producers and met Jake's eyes. He silently encouraged her to carry on and get closer.

Romeo started the business discussion by asking about the progress of the project.

Then he added "Well, it's one of our ambitious projects, I'd like everything to be done perfectly. Don't hesitate to ask me for anything if I can help."

William spoke with an ingratiating smile "That's very kind of you. Everything is going well. We have cast the beautiful and talented Scarlett Johanssen for the lead role."

Romeo spoke without looking at Scarlett "Have you made a final decision on that?"

His tone was casual but Will responded fast "Well, we auditioned several very talented actresses and so far she is in the lead."

What the fuck! ScarJo thought. Until today it was my project and now suddenly I am "in the lead"? This was not going well!

Romeo's voice was calm and without any hint of malice "I leave that up to you gentlemen. I am sure you'll make the right decision!"

Scarlett knew the language of Hollywood bullshit, she knew what it meant. She was going to be smoothed out of the project so quickly, her ass would hit the pavement spinning. She looked at Kate for help but she was busy sucking Romeo's neck and grinding herself against his side like a lovesick teenage girl on her first drive-in movie with her boyfriend.

ScarJo ignored the knot in her stomach and tried to rally her wits.

She looked at Jake "I am really looking forward to tonight's pre-event party though I don't have a date yet."

Scarlett could kiss Kate for what she said next.

"Sir, wouldn't it be nice if you took Scar as your date tonight? It would be good publicity for the project, I think."

Both William and Jake agreed wholeheartedly.

Finally Romeo looked at Scarlett and she held her breath waiting for his next words.

He faced the producers again and said "Sure, that'd be fine."

Scarlett breathed a sigh of relief and resolved to take full advantage of the opportunity provided.

====================

Once again Kate came to her friend's rescue. She came to Scarlett's place much before the party time to help her get ready.

Together they settled on a white gown that was thin and tight so it would cling to each and every curve of ScarJo's shapely body. It had a v-neck which was cut deep enough to show about half of Scarlett's busty twins. The back cut was even more daring and left the whole back bare even giving a hint of her tight ass crack. It was tight around the hips so her buttcheeks were squeezed together. This made her ass crack look just as enticing as her cleavage in front.

The gown was long reaching up to her ankles, but it was slit all the way up to her thigh on the right leg. Kate took some scissors and made the slit even high, up to her hipbone so that if Scarlett walked normally her thigh joint will be displayed advertising the fact that there were no panties under the thin gown. Kate absolutely forbade her to wear any panties, not even a string or vanity tape.

"You must be fully, 100% accessible for boss." she told Scarlett.

ScarJo only nodded, feeling a bit nervous.

Kate persisted in the training "When his hand comes down caressing your back and on your ass, what will you do?"

"I will open my legs to give him full access."

Kate nodded "When he slips his hand inside your dress slit and rubs your bare ass, what will you do?"

"I will bend slightly so he can finger my cunt easily."

"Good girl!"

"God! I feel so cheap!" Scarlett moaned.

Kate smiled "That's because you don't know him. You will be lucky if he gives you a second chance."

"I know, I know." ScarJo sighed. "Will he really finger me right there in public?"

"If he likes you he might."

"Holy shit! That's so fucking bad! And yet, I am a little bit..you know...aroused."

Kate smiled.

====================

ScarJo got out of the car, took Romeo's hand and walked into the venue amidst a lot of camera flashes popping. They both paused for photos then went inside. Even though Scarlett was his official date for the event, Romeo's entourage was also along - Kate, Lara and Preity. All 3 had dressed in gowns that showed off their lovely bodies in creative and daring ways.

They all hovered around Romeo and seemed to follow the gestures from his hands and eyes like trained dolphins. Scarlett noticed that they just seemed to know which one he wanted in his hands and whether he wanted to squeeze, caress or play with them. They complied quickly and with full submission. It left Scarlett in a position where she had to compete for his attention and she found it hard. She had always been chased by guys not the other way round.

She had been fucked by producers but they had approached her and she had just given in at the right moment. Here she was feeling like she would have to work even to get him to fuck her. It was infuriating! She continued to stay by his side except when squeezed away by one of his sluts or a party guest.

As Scarlett watched the party guests come and greet Romeo her eyes started to open. She saw well-known producers, directors, actors, actresses come up and greet him very cordially. The women invariably clung to him and gave him such indecently intimate hugs and kisses that ScarJo had to stare in disbelief. Some even had their husbands or boyfriends with them and she watched to see if they were jealous. In most cases they just watched in silence without a word.

The limit was when one dusky Indian beauty came forward with her husband that Scar recognized immediately. She had seen this tall, shapely girl in many music videos. She was a well-known item girl Malaika Arora famous for her daring dress on and off-screen. Her husband Arbie was with her and as he spoke to Romeo, his first words made Scar wonder if she was hearing things!

Arbie said "Sir, you must use Malaika some time. It's one of her deep desires to work under you. Maybe you should take her home for a few days so you could check her out thoroughly."

During this Malaika herself was pressing her very scantily-clad body against Romeo and giving him a deep, open-mouthed kiss. Romeo's hand slipped under her high-slitted gown and it was easy to see that he was kneading her bare ass while he sucked her lips. Scarlett stared like awe-struck schoolgirl!

After a long, lust-filled kiss, Romeo stopped, but kept his hand under Malaika's gown and kept her close while he talked to Arbie.

"Well, she is indeed a hot piece. I think the time has come that I should use her talents myself." He slapped her ass and she squealed in delight.

Arbie smiled "Tell you what, sir, I am going to Dubai on business this Saturday for a week. Should I bring her by and drop her at your mansion before I go? You can keep her for the week or as long as you pleased. I know you would want to use her for a while once you tasted her."

Scarlett tried but failed to put this conversation in the context of film business. This man was obviously and unmistakably offering his wife to Romeo to fuck and use. No other 'use' could be meant the way he was saying it.

Malaika moaned loudly and Scarlett noticed that Romeo's hand was low on Malaika's ass, apparently he was fingering her under the gown. She was moving her hips in a way that showed how much she liked it.

Romeo agreed to Arbie "Sure, drop her on Saturday. I will let you know when I can give her back to you."

Arbie grinned widely. Finally they both moved along.

====================

Kate opened her mouth and closed it around Romeo's cockhead. Then she pulled back and licked the clear precum dripping from the tip of his cock. As his fingers immersed deeper in her silken, blonde locks, she moved forward and wrapped her mouth again around his meaty shaft. His grunt of arousal was her reward. She smiled and started sucking his dick like an expert cocksucker. In the months she had been with him she had learnt a lot about pleasing him with her mouth.

Romeo leaned back against the sink and pulled Lara closer to him. Unlike Kate she was completely naked and Romeo was playing with her soft, warm, naked body while Kate Upton knelt between his legs and sucked his cock.

They had come to this bathroom on Lara's suggestion. She had remarked that Kate had not tasted Romeo's cum in several days and after laughing first, Romeo had brought them to this bathroom to fix the omission.

Romeo slapped and kneaded Lara's tight, shapely butt and she squealed in pleasure. A minute later, Romeo grunted loudly and came in Kate's mouth. She drank it greedily, her tongue working overtime in gobbling down his creamy seed. Then Lara knelt down beside her and they both licked him clean while he stroked their heads like an owner strokes his pet bitches.

====================

Kate grabbed ScarJo by the arm and took her aside.

"Where the hell were you?" Kate asked angrily.

"Where were you? I was looking all over. You were not there and Romeo was gone too." ScarJo replied, a bit non-plussed.

"I was sucking him in the bathroom!" Kate said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oh!"

"That should have been you, girl!"

ScarJo looked close to tears "But what can I do? He's not letting me near him! I made a horrible mistake! Oh, my career is ruined!"

Kate consoled an emotionally upset ScarJo and took her to the bar.

For rest of the night, Scarlett doubled her efforts to get close to Romeo, but while he let her stay next to him, he didn't do anything more than put his arm around her waist.

At the end of night, he dropped her at her place. He got out of the car and walked her to her door. She turned and stepped closer, trying one last time, taking the chance to kiss him goodnight.

To her surprise he let her come close and wrapped his arms around her. When she lifted her face up to him, he pressed his lips to her soft, warm lips and kissed her fully. She opened her mouth for him and his tongue slid inside between her lips. She tightened her arms around him as the kiss got passionate. She sucked his tongue hungrily and pressed forward with her hips.

To her dismay, he didn't go ahead any more than the kiss. After kissing her fully, he just patted her ass and said goodnight. Scarlett was so frustrated she could have cried. On the other hand she could feel her heart beating rapidly and she was pretty sure that her pussy was soaking wet from that kiss!

====================

Scarlett moved aside to let Lara Dutta enter her flat. Kate Upton was right behind her.

The three of them huddled together in Scarlett's living room where Lara advised Scarlett how to handle this situation with Romeo and save her career.

"So basically you are looking for a way to make this better and save your dignity the best you can?" Lara summed up after Scarlett stopped telling her tale of woe.

Scarlett nodded vigorously "Yes. Yes. Exactly!"

"Then you are sunk. You are an idiot if you are still thinking about your dignity." Lara said matter-of-factly and a little harshly.

Scarlett looked crestfallen.

Lara continued "There is only one way for you to save your career. That is by becoming his bitch. And letting him know that you are his bitch. If he accepts that you will be ok. If he doesn't, well, I have heard there are lots of waitress positions open in L.A. for girls who want to be actresses."

ScarJo made a sad face, then looked determined.

"I am ready for anything. Tell me how." She said.

Kate also leaned in with interest as Lara started to outline a plan of action for the distressed Scarlett.

====================

Kate brought her little pink suitcase out and placed it with the other.

"It's so nice that you agreed to let Scar come with us on the trip, sir. The poor girl has been trying so hard to atone for her mistake."

"Well, I don't like girls with big egos, honey. I just decided to be kind and give her a chance. Let's see if she's smart enough to take advantage of it."

====================

The location scouting trip to Vegas was going to be fun. Romeo was taking Kate, Lara, Preity and he had allowed Scarlett to accompany him on Kate's recommendation.

Romeo's big car stopped in front of ScarJo's building. She was ready and came out within seconds as the driver went and rang the bell. The driver held the car door open for her but she stood there and looked at Romeo.

"May I, Sir?" She asked Romeo with a sweet smile, giving him a chance to look her over.

As befitting a trip to Vegas she was wearing a colourful dress that had geometrical patterns all over it. But there was not a lot of it. It was skintight and showed all her curves to Romeo's lustful eyes. Her big breasts were almost spilling out of the deep cleavage. The straps over her shoulders were noodle thin and looked like they might slip off the shoulder any moment.

Her long, supple legs were fully bare and looked amazing. She turned slowly to show Romeo that the dress barely went past the curve of her ass cheeks.

Romeo nodded. She entered the car.

But instead of taking a seat opposite him, she lowered herself on her knees and sat at his feet. She opened her knees wide so he could see very clearly that she was not wearing any panties.

When she looked up, he was smiling down at her. Scarlett felt a sense of relief. There was still hope. The limo had a thick carpet so her knees were not hurting, but she had never knelt for a man, well, except for when giving a blow job and it felt a bit weird but she was intent on making the best of this second chance with Romeo.

She gasped as Romeo lifted his foot and placed it on her thigh.

End of part 2 of 3