Scarlett's Big Project Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he did it.

Romeo grabbed Scarlett's shoulder and drove his long, massive beast of a cock fully deep into her ass. Once again Scarlett screamed as the pain hit and a few more drops of tears wetted the sheets next to her face.

She could feel the thick shaft throbbing in her ass it fit so tightly. Her breath was heavy and ragged as she tried to get used to this incredibly deep invasion of her most private hole. It was at this moment that realized how fully she was in control of this man. He had just taken complete possession of her. After this moment she would always be his, whether she liked it or not! No matter what else happened in her life, the knowledge of how he claimed her at this moment will have changed her forever.

While her ass pulsed around his cock, Scarlett could feel her body and mind change unalterably. With that one thrust he had not just taken her ass, he had taken her! She relaxed her ass and spread her legs as wide as she could so he could drill her ass and she could learn her place under him.

Romeo waited a full minute to let her get used to his massive, throbbing meatpole in her ass while he rubbed her bare back and generally caressed and soothed her body. Then he started moving his hips back and forth, slowly fucking her tight little ass, but keeping his cockhead buried deep inside her never pulling out more than an inch or two.

Just as Scarlett's moans started to signify her pain and pleasure, Romeo started to pull back more and fuck her tight ass with harder, longer strokes.

He drilled her for several minutes and she accepted his use like she was always destined to be his whore. When he finally came, he pulled his cock out, turned her over and sprayed his hot, sticky, creamy seed all over her face and tits.

Even though Scarlett had lost count of her orgasms, she distinctly felt another one hit as she felt Romeo's warm cum land on her skin. She could understand the significance of that gesture. She was his now, his whore, his fucktoy, his property! He could use her body anyway he liked and she would have no choice but to surrender. The funny thing was, she didn't want it any other way!

THE END

12