Scarlett's Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,884 Followers

I moved forward and kissed her on the lips, she tasted her own juices and then put her fingers into her mouth, tasting my asshole on her fingers, "you're so nasty," I said and she giggled.

"Sit on my face baby," she said and I did need to be asked twice. I got up on my knees and straddled her face. I looked down at her closed eyes and beautiful hair. Then I felt her tongue on my pussy. She lapped at it just as I had. I could tell she wasn't experience but it almost felt better because of it. Her hands were on my hips and she drove her tongue into my pussy. She also moved her mouth down and sucked on my asshole. It was too much. I came hard. For the first time in my life I ejaculated. I shot warn girl-cum into her face and hair and she giggled loudly.

I moved off of her face and kissed her. We kissed again and now it was my turn to taste myself on her lips. We lay in the bed for a long while. Just talking about our future and about our little home and I couldn't help myself but to compliment her beauty every few minutes. She was doing the same and we kissed often. After a while I shifted my body, I put my head between her legs with my feet near her head. We quickly shifted into a 69 position. We stayed there for a long time, neither of us cumming, just licking each other and tasting each other. After a long time a minor miracle occurred and we both came at the same time, our legs locking on each other's head and our tongue licking hard on each other's clits. When we finally recovered we lay in bed both lay down with our heads on the pillow, holding each other for a nice afternoon nap. We weren't in any rush, we had our entire lives ahead of us. My future wife and I, that is.

The End

Well everyone, thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. send me an e-mail through literotica if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it. Thanks YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,884 Followers
1...456789