Scarlett's Reminder

Story Info
After an argument, he reminds her where she belongs.
1.1k words
4.18
16.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a fight.

"Everyone fights, right?" Her thoughts scrambled, Scarlett leaned her head against the window. Her aqua eyes were red from the tears that had been streaming down her cheeks for hours, her soft brunette hair tousled, and hastily thrown into braids framing the soft curves of her cheeks. She'd walked hastily away from him as he worked, not wanting to disturb him further with her unhappy thoughts, throwing on the ratty old t-shirt and sweat pants she'd snuck from his drawer many times in the past.

Lightning flashed from the gathering storm outside, illuminating his reflection in the glass. Morgan was no more than two feet behind her, standing silent as he watched her cry. His heart ached, he hated her tears worse than anything in the world. He stood there, running his hand through his hair, cursing inwardly again that he hadn't gone for that haircut, the dark, almost black hair falling right back across his eyes. She had yet to notice him there, standing behind her with his hands in the pockets of his jeans, the sleeves on his favorite sweater pushed up to his elbows.

Her heart hurt, knowing that even through everything, her heart and everything she was belonged to him. More than anything, at that moment, all Scarlett wanted, was for him to come from his office and comfort her. To tell her everything would be okay, in that way of his. To make her feel like everything was right in the world again.

Morgan's eyes lifted from her shoulders, a smile crossing his lips as he realized she was standing there in his shirt and sweats. He made the decision a few seconds before hearing her sniffle, stepping forward just as her head raised. Lightning flashed again, just in time to show him reaching around her, pulling her tight against his broad chest and firmly but gently wrapping his hand around her throat. His words, no more than a soft whisper against her ear, held her attention almost as much as the look she'd seen in his eyes reflecting in the glass.

"Babygirl, I see you standing here in tears, and it's tearing out my heart." He continued holding her tightly against him, one hand toying with the soft skin along her arms, the other keeping her in place with the grip on her throat. "You are mine. I think you just need a bit of reminding. I'm not letting you go." His hand slowly slid under the bottom of her shirt, caressing her body and slowly pulling the shirt from her arms, leaving it hanging from her neck loosely, her body now bared to him, glowing in the light of the storm. His fingertips slowly grazed down her sides, reaching up to tease her stiffening nipples as he bit down on her shoulder. Scarlett's whimpers were lost in the ferocity of the storm outside, her hands wrapping around his arm as she squirmed against his chest. Her body quivering against him excited him, a soft growl escaping his lips as his tongue caressed the skin he'd marked with his teeth.

"Eager girl." He smiled against her skin, turning her to face him and pressing her against the wall, holding her in place with his hips as he pulled the shirt over her head. Her hands found his shoulders, digging her nails into his skin as his lips found her nipples, his tongue teasing them as they hardened against his mouth. She gasped as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, squirming against him as her mouth searched for his. Morgan captured her lips, drinking in the taste of her with a growl. He could taste the salt from her tears as well as the fire of her passion as she responded to his touch. He kissed her hard, holding her against the wall as he devoured her, growling against her lips, "Mine."

Scarlett could barely breathe, the passion building up for him was uncontrollable. She gripped his shoulders, dragging her nails down his arms as she returned his kiss, the fire she felt in her heart urging her on. Her body responded immediately to his touch, her back arching to press her breasts into his hands, moaning softly as he stoked the fire even more.

"Something you need, dear Scarlett?" The whispered, familiar question had her whimpering, her eyes closing as his hands moved lower, slipping under the waistband of the sweatpants and sliding them down until they pooled at her ankles.

"Please... please Sir.. I need to feel your touch... I need to feel you claiming me. I need to be yours." She whimpered and begged, biting her lip as Morgan lifted his hand to her braids, taking them both in one hand and pulling her head to the side, dipping his lips once again to her neck. He bit down gently as his other hand slid over her mound, softly petting her and tracing her lips with a fingertip.

"So wet already," he growled against her neck as a finger dipped into the wetness of her pussy. He gently fingered her soft folds, feeling her squirm against him as he felt himself hardening to the point of near pain. "Good girl". He pulled his fingers from her dripping hole and turned her back to him, softly grazing his hand down her back then hurriedly unfastening his jeans and letting them fall to the floor. Giving her hair a firm tug, he pressed his now bare cock against her opening and smiled as he said, " Is this what you want? "

Her whimpered, "Please" was all he needed to drive himself deep into her moist folds, enveloping his cock deep inside of her. He drove into her repeatedly, setting an almost punishing rythm that soon had both of them panting, and Scarlett soon began whimpering.

"Please, Sir.. Please.. may I find my release, Sir, May I cum for you?"

Morgan could feel himself building rapidly, and knew he'd be only a stroke or two behind as he groaned, "Cum for me, Nymph. Cum for me NOW!"

Scarlett's body quivered, arching back against him as her pussy tightened around Morgan's trembling cock, holding firmly as he pounded in twice more before moaning loudly and shooting jet after jet of cum into her.

"Mine."

The single word she'd needed to hear. Her heart sang as he gently stood her back up, wrapping her in his arms and holding her close to him. "You are mine, Scarlett. I love you."

"I love you too, my sweet Sir, from the bottom of my heart."

Morgan lifted her in his arms and carried her upstairs, gently laying her in their bed, curling his body around her posessively, yet taking her hand lovingly in his own as they drifted off to sleep, together, happy.